bought xbox360 game reverse compatible

Discus and support bought xbox360 game reverse compatible in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought Call Of Duty World at War(xbox360) for my Xbox One S in the Microsoft store on the xbox. When it finished downloading, I was able to load in,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoshuaAdams33, Dec 9, 2020.

1. bought xbox360 game reverse compatible

I bought Call Of Duty World at War(xbox360) for my Xbox One S in the Microsoft store on the xbox. When it finished downloading, I was able to load in, but I am not able to play the multiplayer online. Or even load into mulitplayer. Is there a way around
    this issue so that I am able to play the multiplayer?

:)

JoshuaAdams33, Dec 9, 2020
  2. Northern Lass Win User

Xbox one not reading g 360 disc

Is the disc for a backwards compatible xbox360 game as only discs for backwards compatible games will register.
  3. CITY CORONER Win User

Saint row the third won't download on my Xbox 360

it's reverse compatible now but I put disc in and it won't install on xbox one so I went and bought another copy with the same problem xbox gave me 4 different answers
  4. Its FearTheBear Win User

Reverse compatibility

It's a long drawn out process, But you can always vote on which game you want to be reverse compatible!
  5. ItsLC Gaming Win User

Reverse compatibility

because they cant just offer any game, they need the publishers permission, its up to activision to allow games to be compatible
  6. Jean-Luc_Gates Win User

xbox 360 and xbox one

Xbox one has 0 reverse compatibility
Thema:

bought xbox360 game reverse compatible

1. bought xbox360 game reverse compatible - Similar Threads - bought xbox360 game

2. Comprei um jogo e não consigo baixar no xbox360[I bought a game and can't download it on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprei um jogo e não consigo baixar no xbox360[I bought a game and can't download it on...: Comprei o jogo Just cause 2 e não baixa no meu Xbox 360, o jogo chega até 80% depois volta para zero alguém tem alguma ideia do que fazer perdi $ 60,00 reais estou frustrado. [Translation - I...
  3. so i bought a xbox360 from the pawn shop and i cant seem to fix connection problem i have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so i bought a xbox360 from the pawn shop and i cant seem to fix connection problem i have...: so i bought a xbox 360 from the pawn shop and i cant seem to fix this connection problem i have been watching a a lot of youtube videos on it and nun of the videos seem to fix my problem so can...
  4. how to play xbox360 game (三國無雙7)after i bought from xbox market from internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to play xbox360 game (三國無雙7)after i bought from xbox market from internet: how to play xbox360 game (三國無雙7)after i bought from xbox market via internet? it seems there is no enough storage space in my console! but i really don't know the game file size when i purchased!...
  5. Play Digitally bought xbox360 games on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play Digitally bought xbox360 games on pc?: I bought Skyrim along with a number of other games on my xbox 360. I am now moving to a windows ten pc and I wanted to know if I could download these games on my new pc....
  6. Can't play a game on my XboxOne that I bought on Xbox360's market

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play a game on my XboxOne that I bought on Xbox360's market: Hello, I've bought the game Beyond Good & Evil HD a long time ago on my xbox360's market and now I want to play it on my xboxOne but it's only give me the possibility to buy it again on the...
  7. Unmaterialised game bought on xbox360 to Xbox One ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unmaterialised game bought on xbox360 to Xbox One ?: Hello ! I want to know if it's possible to play, a unmaterialised game, that i bought and downloaded on my account when i had the xbox 360. Will I be able to download it when I will bought a...
  8. Language of XBOX360 games bought in the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Language of XBOX360 games bought in the store: I live in Germany, but I don't speak good German. I have my Xbox One set up to show text in English, but that doesn't work when I try to use Xbox 360 games bought in the store, those show text in...
  9. Games bought with sold xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games bought with sold xbox360: I sold my old xbox360 but the new user has bought some games with is on my account. I blocked te automatic login after the incident but i got charged for the two games. Is it possible to get a...
  10. PAL games on xbox360 console bought in Singapore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PAL games on xbox360 console bought in Singapore: Hello I'm planning on buying some xbox 360 games but the thing is that Im in europe and the only version of the game I can get is PAL and NTSC. Does these encoding still matter now even if I use...