Box says no tube, status says otherwise

Discus and support Box says no tube, status says otherwise in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So my Xbox continues to show a “sorry, YouTube isn’t available right now” message. I checked the Xbox.com/status (as suggested), and it says all... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tillerspet, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Box says no tube, status says otherwise

So my Xbox continues to show a “sorry, YouTube isn’t available right now” message. I checked the Xbox.com/status (as suggested), and it says all systems and apps functioning fine.

Netflix loads, but not YouTube. What gives?

submitted by /u/tillerspet
    [link] [comments]

/u/tillerspet, Oct 23, 2019
  2. IGhostI v1 Win User

Looking For Stand For 360 Sleek

LOL @ THAT. Then why does the box say otherwise? And why does Microsoft show it in a vertical position on the box? Anyone else, please?
  3. jathomas0910 Win User

0xc1010090 Windows 8 tablet

Oh remember to check the ckeck box that says delete personal settings otherwise it won't work
  4. GuidoBorgenon Win User

battelfiel 43

my status has x box live status,should the game not work then,what is otherwise the goal of a trial period??
  5. Dalek Nation Win User

Temporarily unavailable

6. Up1nSpace Win User

Looking for gamers to make youtube videos with

You-Tube was then Twitch is now.....just saying
Thema:

Box says no tube, status says otherwise

1. Box says no tube, status says otherwise - Similar Threads - Box says tube

2. The Orange Box is locked at 1080p on my Xbox One X even though the Microsoft site says it’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Orange Box is locked at 1080p on my Xbox One X even though the Microsoft site says it’s...: I just bought a physical copy of The Orange Box(Half-Life). Over at the Microsoft site it says that The Orange Box is Xbox One X Enhanced & that it can be played in 4K. However, when I go into...
  3. I have call of duty black ops 2 on my x box i down loded it and it says i need a disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have call of duty black ops 2 on my x box i down loded it and it says i need a disc: N Yyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god 50478375-f513-4bb2-b927-cee1e2ba7376
  4. i can t access to my x box account ,says there is a problem try later

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can t access to my x box account ,says there is a problem try later: I can t access to my x box account ,says there is a problem try later ed72f35b-2728-40d0-9a34-89c5c08be8e9
  5. trying to purchase Rise of Iron and says Query failed Cannot connect to xbox box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to purchase Rise of Iron and says Query failed Cannot connect to xbox box: I have all the DLC from destiny. I goto orbit and select destination. Once I hit purchase it says "Query Failed: connect establish connect to xbox store" At one point I was sharing online with a...
  6. Screen goes black or says that cable box isn't connected for 20-30 seconds when changing ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screen goes black or says that cable box isn't connected for 20-30 seconds when changing ...: I have a 2TB Sky + box connected and since the One Guide became live in the UK when I change channel the screen frequently goes black for a brief period before the new channel shows. Sometimes i...
  7. Belgium says loot boxes are gambling

in XBoX on Consoles
    Belgium says loot boxes are gambling: Belgium's Justice Minister calls for loot box ban in Europe (Updated) | PC Gamer So politicians in Belgium have investigated and say that loot boxes which are randomised are a form of gambling...
  8. My daughter bought her younger brother x box live gold ..but the code says all ready redeemed

in XBoX on Consoles
    My daughter bought her younger brother x box live gold ..but the code says all ready redeemed: my daughter bought her younger brother x box live .. but the code says already redeemed 14855032-5984-4a30-9d39-7f1306eb1c76
  9. I cannot connect to X box live because it's saying I don't have storage space to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect to X box live because it's saying I don't have storage space to ...: It asks me to download the newest update, but when I do it tells me I don't have storage space, but I've installed a 16GB device that is shown under my storage. I've recently purchased a wireless...
  10. x box live gold with adult account wont let me play plants versus zombies, says " your ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box live gold with adult account wont let me play plants versus zombies, says " your ...: hi can any one help with this. I purchased xbox live gold, 12 month sub back in july and although had a bit of trouble getting it up and running to begin with, it has been ok since then. I have...