BR-PT Can I stack my bundle with free trial?

Discus and support BR-PT Can I stack my bundle with free trial? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I bought a new xbox one s 1tb with a gamepass and live gold bundle. I looked at the card and in the side that has the gamepass code,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Gilber27, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Gilber27
    Gilber27 Guest

Hello everyone! I bought a new xbox one s 1tb with a gamepass and live gold bundle. I looked at the card and in the side that has the gamepass code, theres a expiration date of 12/31/2018 but in the "live gold" side, theres no expiration date.

So my questions are:

1- Do the expiration date applys to both live gold and gamepass?

2- Both live gold and gamepass have some sistem of free trial, can i use the free trial and after that still use my gamepass/live bundle?

3- And if i buy more gamepass/live i can stack them with my game bundle? Or do i need to wait they expire?

Im from Brazil.

:)

Gilber27, Oct 27, 2018
  2. Tradução de jogos

Bom, você disse que os melhores ou mais famosos não tem em pt-br.

Segue uma listinha pra você se atualizar ^^

Gears Of War 3 - pt-br

Batman: Arkham City - pt-br

Assassin's Creed Revelation - pt-br

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - pt-br

Alan Wake - pt-br

esses são apenas 0,01% dos jogos em pt-br que veem originais na nossa linguagem.

E desculpe a resposta "não-objetiva".

E que as vezes temos que dar uma "procurada" ^^

Todos citados acima se encontra nas lojas revendedoras OFICIAIS da MS. Porém, com um valor mais "salgado" aqui no brasil.

dududz-8F665640-1F17-4A95-969A-8CBD01CA5BB8, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Lucca Germano T, Oct 27, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

1. The expiration date should only apply to the card its on.

2. No. With the gold trial you can use that later if you use a different trial, but the code for Game Pass can only be used on accounts that have never used Game Pass before.

3. No. Trials do not stack. You would need to wait for them to expire before adding a new subscription or you will lost the time remaining from the trials.

Smwutches, Oct 27, 2018
  5. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Gilber thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us!

First things first, yes the codes do expire. Secondly if you are using the free trial and redeem an actual code the code takes over the subscription rendering the trial ineffective. Last but not least the memberships might be stackable but if an error code
    (80169e4d) comes up then that subscription isn't available for stacking.

Hope this helps and feel free to post any further issues or inquiries!

XBF Nestor S, Nov 3, 2018
Thema:

1. BR-PT Can I stack my bundle with free trial? - Similar Threads - stack bundle free

2. Stacking xbox 12 month memberships.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stacking xbox 12 month memberships.: Got two 12 month gold memberships for Christmas. Question can they be stacked in my xbox account to = 24 months. and if so what is the limit of months? 404f017e-cda3-426d-bde9-3c800f39a1bb
  3. 'Stacking' Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    'Stacking' Xbox Game Pass subscription: Hi. I have an XGP subscription that isn't due to expire until June 2019. I received a voucher code for a 12-month subscription as a gift. If I add that now, will it be added onto the end of my...
  4. Stacking xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Stacking xbox live gold: If i have a xbox live gold 12 month subscription that ends somewhere in the start of 2019 will i then be able to stack two 3 months xbox live card on my already in use 12 months subscription?...
  5. Stacking gold membership codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Stacking gold membership codes: hi, i have just purchased 3month gold membership and you recieve 3 months free. Ive redeemed one code and it shows when this will expire but when i have redeemed the second 3 month code it still...
  6. Do Xbox Live Gold Subscriptions Stack?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Do Xbox Live Gold Subscriptions Stack?: So, I've stacked up some Microsoft Rewards points, and noticed that there's a sale on the cost of a 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership. I'm able to buy it, and gladly would. However, it's only...
  7. Why am I having so much trouble trying to move stacks in free cell solitaire?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I having so much trouble trying to move stacks in free cell solitaire?: I have been playing solitaire for a couple of months now. I started with just spider, but have since play every type every day. I thought in free cell that you can move a stack of 2 to 12 cards as...
  8. Can I stack Xbox live gold and does it expire if unused as of 2018

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I stack Xbox live gold and does it expire if unused as of 2018: I purchased my new Xbox One S a few months ago and it came with Xbox live gold for 6 months. That will be over in march and my local retailer is having a sale on Xbox live gold 12 months which...
  9. Do xbox live gold codes stack?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do xbox live gold codes stack?: I was wondering because my local best buy had a thing where I my you buy a 3 month xbox live gold membership you get 3 free. I already redeemed one of the codes but do i have to wait 3 months to...
  10. safe to stack consoles on top of each other ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    safe to stack consoles on top of each other ?: [img] so at the moment I have my new xbox one, my Wii and my N64 set up on my desk and I am wanting to clear some space so I have both my xbox 360 and my Xbox one set up. is it safe to have my...