Brand new games scratch with perfect circles

Discus and support Brand new games scratch with perfect circles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Over the past week I've scratch three new game with perfect circle,no i have not moved my Xbox,infact u dont here no noise at all,it started with GTA 5... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PercentBadge74, Dec 25, 2014.

1. Brand new games scratch with perfect circles

Over the past week I've scratch three new game with perfect circle,no i have not moved my Xbox,infact u dont here no noise at all,it started with GTA 5 put in the install disk and it read first time around but once i started the download it froze,tried it
    again gave the please clean with soft cloth and restart,i looked at the disc where their was a perfect circle near the center of the disc,and no i didnt bump into my xbox or flip it any such way,its layed horizontal on the ground,since i play mostly minecraft
    and skyrim which i have intalled withno discs i just played those and brushed it off as a act of god,few days later got madden 15 and same as gta,again just brushed it off,then for x mas i got dmc new,put it in and again,no movement to xbox what so ever,no
    weird noise from my xbox,it runs the game perfect for five minutes,freezes then i restart xbox where now it cant be read and a circle near the center of the disc,and again no i havent tilted or move the xbox in any way shape or form, and its a xbox slim

:)

PercentBadge74, Dec 25, 2014
  2. ps360
    ps360 Guest
    perfect circle scratch

Thanks for reviving a dead thread.

ps360, Dec 25, 2014
  3. Juxtapose13
    Juxtapose13 Guest
    perfect circle scratch

In addition, do not move the console when it is on and a disc is in the drive, as this will scratch your discs. If after all the above it's still scratching discs, there is likely an issue with the console and you should call Xbox Support at 1-800-4MY-XBOX.

Good luck.

Juxtapose13, Dec 25, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Well, I will start by saying that any movement of the console can cause those types of scratches. You don't have to move the console yourself. If the console is sitting on the floor and a heavy truck or train goes by and it's heavy enough that you feel
    the vibrations, that could cause the scratches.

However, if nothing like that happened and the console is causing the scratches you should probably set up a repair of the console so it doesn't do that anymore.

http://myservice.xbox.com/

onyxishere, Dec 26, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Well, I will start by saying that any movement of the console can cause those types of scratches. You don't have to move the console yourself. If the console is sitting on the floor and a heavy truck or train goes by and it's heavy enough that you feel
    the vibrations, that could cause the scratches.

However, if nothing like that happened and the console is causing the scratches you should probably set up a repair of the console so it doesn't do that anymore.

http://myservice.xbox.com/
  6. masterfreak360 Win User

Perfect Circle Scratch

ask a friend for the game or rent it then install to your xbox 360 then put the game with the scratch and it works
  7. DragLord13 Win User

Perfect Circle Scratch

I even have the wkey infact i have 2 keys i payed for 1 accidently beacausei never saw the one in my box thats to prove its my game my single player works its the multiplayer
  8. nevets848 Win User

Perfect Circle Scratch

The issue in particular has happened to me on many occasions and my issue was that the xBox laser was dirty so the laser "burnt" the game. The game itself is Kapoot, but in the future every two to three months you may want to use "canned air" and blow out
    the laser area where the disc goes. Installing your game directly on the HDD is the best option to help reduce the risk of this happening again.
  9. FairerEntree6 Win User

Perfect Circle Scratch

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Brand new games scratch with perfect circles - Similar Threads - Brand games scratch

2. Brand new to this, confused about game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Brand new to this, confused about game streaming: It says game streaming is available to all insiders with any of the available preview os builds installed, but everytime I try to set it up, it tells me it's not available in my ring or region....
  3. Unable to play backward's compatable games on 360 with a brand new hdd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play backward's compatable games on 360 with a brand new hdd: I recently bought an HDD for my XBOX 360 slim. It arrived today. I installed this using the method mentioned on this site as well as multiple hundreds of YouTube videos. Really, it isn't rocket...
  4. Brand new game on brand new Xbox One X, says corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brand new game on brand new Xbox One X, says corrupted: Hello. Hopefully somebody can help me here. I bought my son a brand new Xbox One X for Christmas along with Forza Horizon 4 and FIFA 20. (Both brand new and sealed.) Forza installed, updated...
  5. Brand New Xbox One X Deleted ALL OF MY GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brand New Xbox One X Deleted ALL OF MY GAMES: I just bought this XBox 2 two weeks ago. And this morning I get ready to play a game I've been into for a while only find all of my games are uninstalled. I've looked online and there hasnt been...
  6. Brand new Xbox One S not playing Xbox360 game supplied by Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brand new Xbox One S not playing Xbox360 game supplied by Game Pass: Hey everyone, I've a brand new Xbox One S, which I'm, eager to try out. I purchased the Xbox Game Pass which allows me to access a massive library of games, including Xbox360 games. Whenever I...
  7. Shadows of War expansion game pass not working. Brand new ugh opened game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadows of War expansion game pass not working. Brand new ugh opened game.: Hello, Just bought shadow of war definitive edition and the 4 in 1 game pass not working. Any help? 0d967692-d577-4f09-bda5-5fead388cdc7
  8. Xbox game pass code expired that was supplied with brand new xbox one x

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass code expired that was supplied with brand new xbox one x: Hi. I bought a brand new Xbox one x forza horizon 4/forza 7 bundle on the 3rd march 2019. The bundle was supplied with a 1 month game pass code in side the box. My issue is that the game pass code...
  9. Brand new Xbox one x, bundled with battlefield v, now disc of many other games loud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox one x, bundled with battlefield v, now disc of many other games loud...: Odd here old posts of same problem before launch of xbox, and still microsoft sells dead machines after a few weeks shut down is not playing any games. On phone support acted like i was first...
  10. Brand New Xbox One S shutting down while starting Red Dead Redemption 2 and other games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brand New Xbox One S shutting down while starting Red Dead Redemption 2 and other games: Hello, I bought a new Xbox One S for christmas, it came with Red Dead Redemption 2 and a friend of mine borrowed me The Witcher 3. I installed the Console, did the Updates, but RDR2 does not...