Brand new gaming Clan/Community

Discus and support Brand new gaming Clan/Community in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i am leader of a brand new gaming Clan/Community named Black'N'Yellow looking for new members to help build the foundation of what can potentially... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TSF SparkzZ, Apr 16, 2014.

1. TSF SparkzZ
    TSF SparkzZ Guest

Hi i am leader of a brand new gaming Clan/Community named Black'N'Yellow looking for new members to help build the foundation of what can potentially be a great home for gamers, We will welcome all players that are willing to respect other gamers and hopefully
    represent our soon to be great gaming Can/Community, As i said we are very new and only have a hand full of members feel free to add me on xbox one at SparkzZone or come see us at our new site
    www.BlackNYellow.co.uk the home page needs some work so please dont judge us by that.

also if anyone has any ways that they could help us grow i would be very greatfull we need all the help we can get at the min, Thanks in advance and hope to game with you all soon.

One last thing im planning on holding Forza 5 gaming nights with a league table if people are interested then please sign up to the site introduce your self or just chat me on xbox.

Thanks BnY SparkzZone.

:)

TSF SparkzZ, Apr 16, 2014
  2. dark force81
    dark force81 Guest
    Recruiter

I need help recruiting to a brand new clan that I made call the try hard gaming community my website is at try-hard-gaming-community.enjin.com the short name for the clan is T.H.G.C

dark force81, Apr 16, 2014
  3. S4M Savage 6
    S4M Savage 6 Guest
    New clan getting ready for GHOST!

Brand new community for a Brand new game called COD:GHOST

Clan Name: Down Town Gaming

Age to join DTG: 15+

We are a new community looking for member's to join before Ghost comes out please send me a message on xbox or sign up on the community website.

What we do do in DTG

. Clan battles

. Gamebattles

. DTG night ( everyone gets together and plays any game with in DTG for 1 hour) its a Fun night

. Clan night witch means everyone plays 1 game and has a great time

. When gaming with DTG, We are friendly and kind to everyone we talk to!

JOIN THE PACK TODAY!

S4M Savage 6, Apr 16, 2014
  4. dark force81 Win User

Recruiter

I need help recruiting to a brand new clan that I made call the try hard gaming community my website is at try-hard-gaming-community.enjin.com the short name for the clan is T.H.G.C
  5. SigmoidPanda7 Win User

In need of a clan

aveng3rs. My brand new clan. Shoot me a message
  6. TMG Friends Win User

Brand New Mature Gaming Community

Total Mature Gaming is still looking for Mature Gamers to join this friendly, mature gaming community, We will be playing lots of difference games this will include new and old games like mw3, red dead redemption, halo, gears 3 and many more.

We will also be hosting tournaments and leagues on games like Forza 4, Dirt 3, F1 2011 and Trials Evolution. So if you are looking for a relaxing gaming atmosphere then pop across to Total Mature Gaming and it doesnt matter if you are with another clan or
    gaming community.

Site address is
    totalmaturegaming.forumotion.co.uk
  7. I Jonessyy I Win User

DGC is now recruiting for mature gamers!

this community is a great gaming community it has great potential! join them and have fun gaming with amazing people and meet new amazing people!! i recommend if you are searching for a clan/community join these guys! world class community!!
  8. DarkJediMasterX Win User

Join the Dark Hole Games community for free today! We are a video game community created by gamers for gamers!

We aren't really a clan though. I just put clan in the tag to draw attention to the post. We are more of a video game community that delivers video game news, events, content, etc.
Thema:

1. Brand new gaming Clan/Community - Similar Threads - Brand gaming Clan

2. Shadows of War expansion game pass not working. Brand new ugh opened game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadows of War expansion game pass not working. Brand new ugh opened game.: Hello, Just bought shadow of war definitive edition and the 4 in 1 game pass not working. Any help? 0d967692-d577-4f09-bda5-5fead388cdc7
  3. Xbox game pass code expired that was supplied with brand new xbox one x

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass code expired that was supplied with brand new xbox one x: Hi. I bought a brand new Xbox one x forza horizon 4/forza 7 bundle on the 3rd march 2019. The bundle was supplied with a 1 month game pass code in side the box. My issue is that the game pass code...
  4. Brand new Xbox one x, bundled with battlefield v, now disc of many other games loud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox one x, bundled with battlefield v, now disc of many other games loud...: Odd here old posts of same problem before launch of xbox, and still microsoft sells dead machines after a few weeks shut down is not playing any games. On phone support acted like i was first...
  5. Brand New Xbox One S shutting down while starting Red Dead Redemption 2 and other games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brand New Xbox One S shutting down while starting Red Dead Redemption 2 and other games: Hello, I bought a new Xbox One S for christmas, it came with Red Dead Redemption 2 and a friend of mine borrowed me The Witcher 3. I installed the Console, did the Updates, but RDR2 does not...
  6. brand new xbox one x temperature reaches 70c+ while downloading games

in XBoX on Consoles
    brand new xbox one x temperature reaches 70c+ while downloading games: so my brand newconsoles go like 70c+ while only downloading games..is it normal i gets theys number from thermometer and from my digital laser thermometer. also fan sounds very loud.....
  7. Brand new XBox One X, crashes on ALL GAMES, time to turn it in for warranty swap?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brand new XBox One X, crashes on ALL GAMES, time to turn it in for warranty swap?: Hello, I have this brand new XBox One X. Launching any games will get the initial introduction, but as soon as any attempts to play it the XBox will CRASH and turned off. Games tried to play...
  8. Redeem code feature not working with brand new game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem code feature not working with brand new game: Hi everyone, Can you please try following these steps by another fellow users. Please go to account.xbox.com and make sure the "Country" in the bottom left corner matches the correct region for...
  9. Brand new xbox one x isn't reading previous gen games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brand new xbox one x isn't reading previous gen games.: I just got my brand new xbox one x yesterday. I had been playing a xbox one games for a little while before deciding to play halo wars. I put it in and it says this disc "isnt playable here" and...
  10. What is the main difference between second hand and brand new games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the main difference between second hand and brand new games?: Hi people, This is my first time owning a gaming console so pardon me for asking stupid questions... I was wondering what is the main difference between second hand and brand new games? How...