Brand new Xbox Core wireless controller says "critical" with brand new batteries or battery...

Discus and support Brand new Xbox Core wireless controller says "critical" with brand new batteries or battery... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just purchased a new Xbox Core wireless controller. Says "critical" with brand new batteries or battery pack. I am using it with games on my computer.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by shadoobie, Jan 20, 2022.

1. shadoobie
    shadoobie Guest

Brand new Xbox Core wireless controller says "critical" with brand new batteries or battery...

Just purchased a new Xbox Core wireless controller. Says "critical" with brand new batteries or battery pack. I am using it with games on my computer. Is there something wrong with the controller or what can I do to fix this? I never had this with my last controller (same controller as new one).

:)

shadoobie, Jan 20, 2022
  2. shadoobie Win User

Brand new Xbox Core wireless controller says "critical" with brand new batteries or battery pack

Thanks. I think we're half way thru it. Speak to you later. Stay well!
  3. shadoobie Win User

Brand new Xbox Core wireless controller says "critical" with brand new batteries or battery pack

Thanks for the link. I tried it but didn't work. I was hoping that would be the answer because I bought 3 of the same controllers, in different colors, they are all brand new and it is happening with all 3. It would seem strange that they would all have the same defect. If you could think of anything else, I would greatly appreciate your help.
  4. Francia J. Win User

I'm so sorry to know that. Fast recovery for you and your family, Shadoobie.

No problem at all, I'll be here.
  5. shadoobie Win User

Right now we are all sick in my house and it's hard to sleep so we sleep when we can. I slept all day yesterday and have been up all night. Everyone else is sleeping now but as soon as someone gets up I can try the controllers on another device. That was my plan, it's just hard to be bothered with all this feeling the way I do. I've had the controllers for a week now and just got to this point because I didn't feel up to it before. As soon as I have access to another device, I will let you know what happens with them. Thanks for taking all this time trying to help.
  6. Francia J. Win User

That would be great! Hopefully, you'll get better soon as well.
Thema:

1. Brand new Xbox Core wireless controller says "critical" with brand new batteries or battery... - Similar Threads - Brand Core wireless

2. Can't Add Account on brand new Xbox Series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Add Account on brand new Xbox Series X: I just bought a new Xbox Series X to replace my Xbox One. I hooked it up to the same network as the old one, which has never had any problems. Internet is working fine and setup works ok, except...
  3. Brand new Xbox Series X won't play any games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brand new Xbox Series X won't play any games: I have a brand new xbox series X. I initially managed to download and play flight simulator, however now a games crash after they load, which has made the xbox unusable. We have tried all the...
  4. Xbox Series X problem with update. Brand new never got past this screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X problem with update. Brand new never got past this screen.: Brand new and has never got past the intial startup of updates. When you turn it on it days there is a problem with updates. I have tried ethernet connection , offline updates , restarting with 10...
  5. Button mapping with (Fanatec or any other brand) steering wheels

in XboX Insiders
    Button mapping with (Fanatec or any other brand) steering wheels: PLEASE make Simracing a little bit more enjoyable with the Xbox. Please enable the use and the customized mapping of all buttons on a steering wheel. Only on Xbox there are buttons, which cant be...
  6. What premium brands are most trusted to replace AC cables and HDMI cables for the Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What premium brands are most trusted to replace AC cables and HDMI cables for the Xbox...: What premium brands are most trusted to replace AC cables and HDMI cables for the Xbox Series X? 1a54d7c4-b51f-472a-a39a-8c075dcd6fec
  7. Have 3 xbox controllers one is brand new wireless

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have 3 xbox controllers one is brand new wireless: Akk my controllers right toggle moves way to fast even on brand new on I did console reset but it still does it over the screen b7b0fc86-ba60-416d-8656-d30ba89951e4
  8. Brand new xbox series S won't update - 0x80072F8F

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new xbox series S won't update - 0x80072F8F: Xbox series s brand new out of the box. I go through the initial setup, but then get the message "There was a problem with the update", and error code 0x80072F8F 0x00000000 0x00000201. When I...
  9. gameshare not working on brand new xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    gameshare not working on brand new xbox series x: i just got my xbox series x and i logged into my friends account so i can check the “my home xbox” setting and get all the games he has too. the problem is when i try to check the box, it load for...
  10. MS Refused to Replace Brand New Laptop :(

in XBoX on Windows
    MS Refused to Replace Brand New Laptop :(: I've been a big fan of MS for decades, but am extremely saddened by my last purchase of a gaming laptop (Razer Blade 17) and the service I got. My question: How is it possible that I can't get a...