Brand new Xbox one controller BT issue

Discus and support Brand new Xbox one controller BT issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Solid light, randomly stopped working. Turns on, vibrates, and doesn’t respond to any buttons. Constant blinking if I try to connect. What do I do... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jonnytrampoline, Sep 23, 2021.

1. Brand new Xbox one controller BT issue

Solid light, randomly stopped working. Turns on, vibrates, and doesn’t respond to any buttons. Constant blinking if I try to connect. What do I do

submitted by /u/jonnytrampoline
    [link] [comments]

/u/jonnytrampoline, Sep 23, 2021
  2. APEX ALOISIUS Win User

Xbox One controller for windows Firmware corrupt !

My brand new out of the box Xbone S controller shows as "Unknown" in my BT list.
  3. Lord of XBones Win User

Headset Microphone problems from latest NXOE update 1/23/16

I'm having the same issue with the Xbox branded headset when plugged into the Chatpad. Happened after one of the updates. I can hear fine but no one can hear me.

It's definitely some sort of issue with the update. I bought brand new controllers, Chatpad and mic to verify same issue with the new ones
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Brand new Xbox One controller issue

do you have your phone near you when playing, I discovered tonight that if I use 4g next to my controller it drops out or the audio is interrupted through the headset.
  5. EBONIXS Win User

Brand new Xbox One controller issue

Hi @oelikoelie

The best solution to this issue would be to connect the controller to the console. Just to keep it from dropping! Hope this helps!
  6. StevenMcCulloch1 Win User

Brand new Xbox one controllers issues

I tested on html5 gamepad tester and there is a 0.08 deviation from centre which is miniscule. And shouldnt affect gameplay. So perhaps its call of duties deadzone settings?
Thema:

Brand new Xbox one controller BT issue

1. Brand new Xbox one controller BT issue - Similar Threads - Brand controller issue

2. Brand new Xbox Series S/X Electric Volt controller already has issues straight out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox Series S/X Electric Volt controller already has issues straight out of the box: I received a Series S/X Electric Volt controller as a gift back in July from my partner as a birthday present and I was reluctant to use it because of how bad the Xbox One controllers have been...
  3. Custom build Xbox Controller bad button brand new what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom build Xbox Controller bad button brand new what to do?: I just received my custom built Xbox controller and the B button is non-responsive. It updated itself when first paired with the Xbox Series X. Tried connecting it via the USB cable with a PC and...
  4. Brand new Xbox controller has bad audio connection

in XBoX Accessibility
    Brand new Xbox controller has bad audio connection: I bought a brand new xbox controller about a month or two ago (pulse red wireless with share button and hybrid d pad) so that I could attach my wired headset to it and stop using my sister’s...
  5. Audio issues with a brand new Xbox One controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio issues with a brand new Xbox One controller: I recently bought a new Xbox bundle, and not long after purchased a Razer microphone headset to play online with. One thing I noticed with my headset is that every time its plugged in, after about...
  6. Brand new Xbox one controllers issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox one controllers issues: I have owned 7 xbox one controllers including 2 elite series 1. EVERY one i have had developed stick drift within at most 12 to 18 months. The reason for the post is i have just bought another TWO...
  7. Brand new xbox one X having issues with wireless controllers - controllers dc when ethernet is ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new xbox one X having issues with wireless controllers - controllers dc when ethernet is ...: I received an xbox one X today and have been having issues getting the wireless controllers to work. Before starting, i would like to first mention that I did try using the controller in the box...
  8. Brand new controller is having issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new controller is having issues: My brand new xbox one controller has an issue where occasionally it will randomly "disconnect." The light on the controller stays on, however none of the buttons work at all. The only solution I...
  9. Any ideas? Brand new system wifi issue + elite controller sticky trigger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any ideas? Brand new system wifi issue + elite controller sticky trigger: Whats up guys? I'm going to try to sum this up as best as possible... I have had 2 Xbox ones side by side on 2 tvs for about a year now. We play every day with no issues. 500gb systems. We decided...
  10. Brand new Xbox One controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox One controller issue: Hi. I just read a post about my problem but they alreafy closed the tread. Why are people closing treads while the issues still remain? 7 weeks ago i bought a brand new Xbox one. Because i was...