Brand new Xbox One S not playing Xbox360 game supplied by Game Pass

Discus and support Brand new Xbox One S not playing Xbox360 game supplied by Game Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I've a brand new Xbox One S, which I'm, eager to try out. I purchased the Xbox Game Pass which allows me to access a massive library of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joeyvan Herwaarde, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Brand new Xbox One S not playing Xbox360 game supplied by Game Pass

Hey everyone,

I've a brand new Xbox One S, which I'm, eager to try out. I purchased the Xbox Game Pass which allows me to access a massive library of games, including Xbox360 games. Whenever I try to launch a game from the
    Xbox360 which I downloaded from the store, we get the errors message that something went wrong (0x80070002 is the error which is given).

Here's some things we tried already:

• Re-Downloading the games
    • Restarting the console
    • Resetting the console to factory settings (keeping games and application)
    • Resetting the console to factory setting (completely)
    • Setting the DNS Servers to manual and using the codes as following:
      • Primary: 8.8.8.8
      • Secondary: 8.8.4.4.
    • Performing a power cycle

Every game which isn't an Xbox360 game and is included in the game pass downloads and executes just fine, such as Human Fall Flat and Minecraft.

The games we've tried to start up from the Xbox360 collection are as follows:

1. Banjo Kazooie
    2. Banjo Tooie
    3. Fallout New Vegas

If there's anyone out there whose able to help us out, I would very much appreciate it!

:)

Joeyvan Herwaarde, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Adaukor Win User

Heya, i cant help you but give you the advise to join us in this topic
    *klick*
    where we have the exact same problem with all Xbox360 games not being playable on our Ones after the newest updates... good luck and if you find a way around tell us we'd appreciate it ;)
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox one power supply

Hi, you have to really hunt around for an original Xbox One branded power supply. There are plenty of third party ones on game store sites and Amazon.

You can't buy a power supply for an S or X as they are both internal.
  4. jurasicmark Win User

Having problems with lots of newer games on older 360

Similar issue. Xbox 360 S 250gb, plays large collection of discs no problem. Brand new AC4, and Rocksmith 2014 won't load (unable to read). New AC3 plays fine. No used games, these are all brand new.
  5. DeviousWitch Win User

New model XBox scratched brand new game

Actually we have the same problem. We just purchased a brand new xbox360 this evening, unwrapped a brand new game and put it in. The game started to play once and since we were setting up the kinect we reset the game, it started the game again, then went
    to the white screen of death. We now have a very deeply scored game disk. :( I'm not all that happy either.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox game pass code expired that was supplied with brand new xbox one x

Sorry to hear it. Your best bet here would be to return to the store to see if they can give you an exchange.
Thema:

1. Brand new Xbox One S not playing Xbox360 game supplied by Game Pass - Similar Threads - Brand playing Xbox360

2. Brand new Xbox Series X - Shuts off while playing Medium

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox Series X - Shuts off while playing Medium: Hello, I just purchased a Brand new Xbox Series X from the Microsoft store, received it, installed lastest patches. First game I install: Medium. I can't play more then a few minutes of the game...
  3. Brand new Fifa 21 disk won't play on my xbox one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Fifa 21 disk won't play on my xbox one...: Just bought fifa 21 and the disk doesn't read on my xbox tbh none of my others have for the past week or so either... Why just when the new xbox is released I can't seem to play a game? Hmmmmm...
  4. Why is my brand new Xbox One S not playing compatible 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my brand new Xbox One S not playing compatible 360 games?: So I had bought a brand new Xbox One S, and I went to play my 360 copy of "Left 4 Dead 2". The screen popped up saying "Sorry, this game isn't compatible. Choose something else, or try the disc on...
  5. brand new Xbox One X won't play dvds or bluray discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    brand new Xbox One X won't play dvds or bluray discs: Xbox one DVD player not working keep getting "disc stopped HDMI input does not support HDCP rights management" (0x91d7000a). I've followed all the troubleshooting (for the bluray app and the XBOX...
  6. Unable to play backward's compatable games on 360 with a brand new hdd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play backward's compatable games on 360 with a brand new hdd: I recently bought an HDD for my XBOX 360 slim. It arrived today. I installed this using the method mentioned on this site as well as multiple hundreds of YouTube videos. Really, it isn't rocket...
  7. Brand new Xbox one s not playing discs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brand new Xbox one s not playing discs: well its christmas day, unboxed xbox one s and it not loading any disc games or blu ray, is console faulty? or am I doing something wrong? Not had xbox or any other games console before so not...
  8. piece of **** xbox 1 wont buy another one. also brand new a month old havent even played it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    piece of **** xbox 1 wont buy another one. also brand new a month old havent even played it.: wont let me connect to the internet. straight wired into box. has a perfectly fine connection. bought it before I left to go over the road brand new from Walmart in the box paid 318 for it. but...
  9. Brand new xbox one and the audio is not synced with video when playing live TV or a bluray.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new xbox one and the audio is not synced with video when playing live TV or a bluray.: I have a new xbox one s purchased mostly as a 4K player for my new 4K TV. It is connected directly to the TV with the supplied HDMI. The voices/audio are not synced with the video when playing...
  10. Brand New XBox One Displaying "Need More Space To Play A Game"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New XBox One Displaying "Need More Space To Play A Game": My friend just bought an Xbox One gaming system for Christmas and when she inserts the gaming CD "Watch Dogs", the screen displays "Need more space to play a game". What can I do to resolve this...