brand new Xbox One X won't play dvds or bluray discs

Discus and support brand new Xbox One X won't play dvds or bluray discs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox one DVD player not working keep getting "disc stopped HDMI input does not support HDCP rights management" (0x91d7000a). I've followed all the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SadLureLauncher, Jan 14, 2020.

1. brand new Xbox One X won't play dvds or bluray discs

Xbox one DVD player not working keep getting "disc stopped HDMI input does not support HDCP rights management" (0x91d7000a). I've followed all the troubleshooting (for the bluray app and the XBOX )steps on the Microsoft web site and still no ability
    to watch a previously purchased disc. I changed the cable between the multiple HDMI ports on my TV and still won't play. Frankly, I'm very irritate with a multi-BILLION dollar company not producing a machine capable of playing Blu-ray and DVDs even
    though the advertise that it will. I'm half tempted to return it and purchase an XBOX one S and got back to watching DVD's on a separate DVD player.

:)

SadLureLauncher, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

brand new Xbox One X won't play dvds or bluray discs

1. brand new Xbox One X won't play dvds or bluray discs - Similar Threads - brand won't play

2. (PC) brand new xbox one controller won't charge, charging light turns white seconds after I...

in XBoX on Windows
    (PC) brand new xbox one controller won't charge, charging light turns white seconds after I...: I bought a brand new xbox one controller (for Windows 10 with a wireless USB receiver) a couple of days ago, along with a play charging kit. Both official microsoft products. I plug in the new...
  3. Sea of thieves won't start on my brand new Xbox one digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves won't start on my brand new Xbox one digital: I just pirchased an xbox one digital edition,loaded sea of thieves on it, and the game goes no further than the sea of thieves splash screen. I have performes a hard reset. That did not work. I...
  4. Brand New XBox One won't read discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New XBox One won't read discs: Hello, I just bought a brand new Xbox One S and when we first opened it, my kids were able to load up one new game by inserting the disc. Ever since then, it won't read any of the discs. We keep...
  5. Blu-ray player won't work on brand new Xbox One S. Error code 0x91d70000, troubleshooting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-ray player won't work on brand new Xbox One S. Error code 0x91d70000, troubleshooting...: Help, please - has anyone managed to sort this in a different way? 8a55ebd4-54b6-49b4-99db-517510eb9933
  6. Brand new Xbox One X won't update and USBs don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox One X won't update and USBs don't work: So I brought home a brand new Xbox One X today to replace my existing Xbox One. When it starts up it requires an update, no probs I think. I have it hard wired to modem which worked perfectly 5...
  7. Brand new Xbox One X won't update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox One X won't update: Hi All, Just out of the box this morning for my son's birthday. Connected to the TV and internet no problem, however, the console immediately advises that an update is required (pretty standard...
  8. Brand new disc won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brand new disc won't load: Hi guys, something weird happened today. I purchased a brand new copy of Recore (not the definitive edition), only to find out that my console won't read it. I just can't get it to install at...
  9. Brand new minecraft won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brand new minecraft won't play: I have a brand new Minecraft game for my 360. It will not play. When you put the disk in it says reading then says open tray. I now have two Minecraft disc that will not play. All of my other...
  10. Brand new game won't read

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new game won't read: Just bought Tekken 7 brand new and it won't read in my Xbox one s. I have tried everything don't know what else to do. 929c3ea5-ca97-4583-9632-8aaceb1a271a