Brand new Xbox One

Discus and support Brand new Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently had a return my Xbox One to GameStop. I did have the original controller so when he exchanged for a new Xbox he took the controller when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DANNYRYAN, Sep 5, 2019.

1. DANNYRYAN
    DANNYRYAN Guest

Brand new Xbox One

I recently had a return my Xbox One to GameStop. I did have the original controller so when he exchanged for a new Xbox he took the controller when I try to set it up my controllers don't work .even when wired in to start the setup process

:)

DANNYRYAN, Sep 5, 2019
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

Brand new Xbox One

I recently had a return my Xbox One to GameStop. I did have the original controller so when he exchanged for a new Xbox he took the controller when I try to set it up my controllers don't work .even when wired in to start the setup process
    Your "old" controller not work with the "new" console? even when wired...

The console that Gamestop give you is brand new or refurbished?

You can try with different USB port (maybe the port used is faulty).

You can also try with a different USB cable (maybe faulty cable)

Try also both, different cable on different USB port, if nothing work, return to Gamestop (with your pad this time).
  3. Jeremy2085 Win User

Brand new Xbox One

If a controller isn't syncing correctly too your xbox try pressing and holding the small circular button next too the usb port while di the same with the small circular button on the top of the xbox controller. This should snyc the controller too the xbox.
  4. Call Me Hydro Win User

Brand new Xbox One

Hello,

For controller not syncing, its best to connect a USB cord to the controller and your xbox and perform a full power cycle. Then after powering your xbox back on, remove your USB cable and try to re-sync your controller. However, is this doesn’t work, you
    can click this link to try to troubleshoot it on your own.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/connect-a-wireless-controller
  5. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Brand new Xbox One

Connected to a USB cable and make updates if they are available
  6. GroundOregano94 Win User

Brand new Xbox One

Very, very add. Any Xbox controller paired with your console with cable should be working. Have you tried it on another console?
Thema:

Brand new Xbox One

1. Brand new Xbox One - Similar Threads - Brand

2. Xbox One S Controller problems even brand new.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Controller problems even brand new.: I have had my Xbox One S since Christmas 2018. I have had controller issues since the day i got it. In 10 months i have purchased 3 controller and been gifted 1. All of which had stick drift. I am...
  3. Brand new xbox one s not connecting to live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new xbox one s not connecting to live service: Brand new Xbox as noted, yesterday( fine now) it would not connect to live service for online connection, while computer and iphones were connecting to the internet just fine. I'd not expect this...
  4. BRAND NEW Rig 800lx Will Not Turn On??

in XBoX on Consoles
    BRAND NEW Rig 800lx Will Not Turn On??: Bought and opened today, brand new from store. The headset paired to my xbox fine, but the headset will NOT turn on. I have left it charging for a few hours, which should be enough to fully charge...
  5. (PC) brand new xbox one controller won't charge, charging light turns white seconds after I...

in XBoX on Windows
    (PC) brand new xbox one controller won't charge, charging light turns white seconds after I...: I bought a brand new xbox one controller (for Windows 10 with a wireless USB receiver) a couple of days ago, along with a play charging kit. Both official microsoft products. I plug in the new...
  6. Shadows of War expansion game pass not working. Brand new ugh opened game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadows of War expansion game pass not working. Brand new ugh opened game.: Hello, Just bought shadow of war definitive edition and the 4 in 1 game pass not working. Any help? 0d967692-d577-4f09-bda5-5fead388cdc7
  7. brand new xbox one s wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    brand new xbox one s wont turn on: I JUST bought a brand new xbox one s, everything is hooked up right, the TV is is on the right channel, it still wont turn on, I've tried everything xbox has on the support page but its brand new...
  8. Halo 5 will not leave initial launch screen on brand new console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 will not leave initial launch screen on brand new console.: Recently purchased an xbox one x as well as gamepass to play Halo 5. Unfortunately, I can't even get into any of the menus. When pressing play, the game opens to the initial Halo 5 launch screen,...
  9. brand new xbox failing to update on startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    brand new xbox failing to update on startup: error code 0x8b10000b 0x00000000 0x00000204 source os: 10.0.17133.2022 target os: 10.0.18362.6065 when i check network connection it confirms that something is wrong with the servers and not...
  10. Brand New Xbox One All Digital Will Not Updated in Start Up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox One All Digital Will Not Updated in Start Up: So I just plugged in my brand new all digital xbox. It connected to my wifi perfectly, but it will not update and I keep getting an error that says, "There was a problem with the update You...