Brand new Xbox One

Discus and support Brand new Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently had a return my Xbox One to GameStop. I did have the original controller so when he exchanged for a new Xbox he took the controller when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DANNYRYAN, Sep 5, 2019.

1. DANNYRYAN
    DANNYRYAN Guest

Brand new Xbox One

I recently had a return my Xbox One to GameStop. I did have the original controller so when he exchanged for a new Xbox he took the controller when I try to set it up my controllers don't work .even when wired in to start the setup process

:)

DANNYRYAN, Sep 5, 2019
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

Brand new Xbox One

I recently had a return my Xbox One to GameStop. I did have the original controller so when he exchanged for a new Xbox he took the controller when I try to set it up my controllers don't work .even when wired in to start the setup process
    Your "old" controller not work with the "new" console? even when wired...

The console that Gamestop give you is brand new or refurbished?

You can try with different USB port (maybe the port used is faulty).

You can also try with a different USB cable (maybe faulty cable)

Try also both, different cable on different USB port, if nothing work, return to Gamestop (with your pad this time).
  3. Jeremy2085 Win User

Brand new Xbox One

If a controller isn't syncing correctly too your xbox try pressing and holding the small circular button next too the usb port while di the same with the small circular button on the top of the xbox controller. This should snyc the controller too the xbox.
  4. Call Me Hydro Win User

Brand new Xbox One

Hello,

For controller not syncing, its best to connect a USB cord to the controller and your xbox and perform a full power cycle. Then after powering your xbox back on, remove your USB cable and try to re-sync your controller. However, is this doesn’t work, you
    can click this link to try to troubleshoot it on your own.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/connect-a-wireless-controller
  5. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Brand new Xbox One

Connected to a USB cable and make updates if they are available
  6. GroundOregano94 Win User

Brand new Xbox One

Very, very add. Any Xbox controller paired with your console with cable should be working. Have you tried it on another console?
Thema:

Brand new Xbox One

1. Brand new Xbox One - Similar Threads - Brand

2. Brand New Talon Media Remote Not Connecting At All

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Talon Media Remote Not Connecting At All: So I just bought a Talon Media Remote for watching movies and shows on my Xbox, but I have no way of syncing it with my console. In any shape or form. I go to device control in settings and have...
  3. You should not be disappointed by Xbox's showcase and Xbox as a brand will have a great...

in XBoX on Consoles
    You should not be disappointed by Xbox's showcase and Xbox as a brand will have a great...: My first time doing this and I'm hoping many in the community can look at this discussion objectively and appreciate this post. *DISCLAIMER* I own and religiously play the PlayStation 4, Xbox,...
  4. My new Xbox controller, brand new headset Mic won’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new Xbox controller, brand new headset Mic won’t work: Hi,my new Xbox controller voice chat wont work, i tired to restart it and find new headsets but it still didnt work but my mic works on my first controller but It broke a long time ago. Someone...
  5. Basically brand new One s stopped working right

in XboX Insiders
    Basically brand new One s stopped working right: So maybe a week ago my month old one s started having issues with "took too long to start" and "sign in with the account used to buy this game". Power cycling rarely works, sometimes I cant even...
  6. Brand New Xbox One X has been turning itself on randomly since setup. Can’t exchange it due...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox One X has been turning itself on randomly since setup. Can’t exchange it due...: Talked to 3 different phone support agents. Not only were they no help, but said they’d follow up with me the next day via phone from the first guy and email by the last. Its been over a week and...
  7. I need help as my brand new xbob one s has lost sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help as my brand new xbob one s has lost sound: I've lost sound and games won't load but it all worked fine yesterday bcd3cc3b-de90-492b-ae5d-ecda5037c847
  8. Brand new on Xbox but blocked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new on Xbox but blocked?: Bought a used Xbox One S which was cleared or history. Tried to play Seige but says im blocked? Checked and my reputation is good? Could it be ive not got Live yet, if so should offer ways to get...
  9. 0x82d40004 brand new disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x82d40004 brand new disc: Hello. I got lego ninjago game when it was free last month. Think it may have been on games pass? Anyway it stopped working saying I didnt own it and gone from games pass. I bought the game on...
  10. Brand New (2 weeks) XBox One PC wireless dongle stopped working

in XBoX on Windows
    Brand New (2 weeks) XBox One PC wireless dongle stopped working: I bought my Microsoft Xbox One Elite 2 controller about 2 months ago and could not get my PC to see it via bluetooth. Although this did not surprise me as my PC rarely sees anything I want it to...