Breach privacity and Security online

Discus and support Breach privacity and Security online in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I sorry for muy bad english i speak spanish i have found a breach within xbox that affects online privacy and security specifically connection status... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Admirable-Mirror5649, Jun 14, 2022.

1. Breach privacity and Security online

I sorry for muy bad english i speak spanish i have found a breach within xbox that affects online privacy and security specifically connection status and online history, will someone from xbox contact me to fix it? Is there some kind of reward?

submitted by /u/Admirable-Mirror5649
    [link] [comments]

/u/Admirable-Mirror5649, Jun 14, 2022
  2. Rosalie Quinn Win User

Security Breach

yes i will love that aswell
  3. MartinDelmotte Win User

Security Breach

Je suis d'accord car avec les point microsoft on prend carte cadeau microsoft et on peut l'avoir ce serait incroyable
  4. PhantomBoy1263 Win User

Security Breach

Someone asked me if I want it in the Microsoft store please
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

In game purchases

As parent account you should change the privace settings of a child account in order to play online
  6. Mr Skywalker426 Win User

how to change xbox password

Hello, how are you PotatoLopez, I hope with goes every think ok with you.

So you can access the https://account.microsoft.com and in Privacity and Security click in set password
Thema:

Breach privacity and Security online

1. Breach privacity and Security online - Similar Threads - Breach privacity Security

2. Account security breach

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account security breach: Hi, two weeks ago this profile was inexplicably removed from my family and the security settings changed without knowing, so it can no longer be used. When attempting to re-add it, it just says...
  3. Security and privacity online breach

in XboX Insiders
    Security and privacity online breach: Hi sorry for mi bad english i speak spanish I have found a breach within xbox that affects online privacy and security specifically connection status and online history, will someone from xbox...
  4. Microsoft breach of contract

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft breach of contract: It is in the guidelines that everyone is able to appeal suspensions over a certain time length. I appealed mine and they failed to review it before it expired. They have breached their own...
  5. Security Breach

in XBoX on Consoles
    Security Breach: Can u guys Please add Fnaf Security Breach please cb0f15a2-636a-4c9d-a1ee-81230ce1b6d3
  6. Why is Xbox security breach so bad?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox security breach so bad?: All you need is someone’s E-mail and you can log into their account by clicking on “forgot password”. Really Microsoft? Pathetic. submitted by /u/SwansonGA [link] [comments]
  7. Security breach — leaked credentials 500,000+ users

in XBoX Accessibility
    Security breach — leaked credentials 500,000+ users: Hello, I need someone from tech support (preferably security) to contact me IMMEDIATELY. TL;DR: I found a document online containing 500,000+ usernames and passwords for xbox live online. I...
  8. Account security breach

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account security breach: Hi, two weeks ago this profile was inexplicably removed from my family and the security settings changed without knowing, so it can no longer be used. When attempting to re-add it, it just says...
  9. Possible Secuirty breach for a xbox game demo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible Secuirty breach for a xbox game demo?: Hi , imcurrently connered about what i may belive to be a possible security breach in an xbox insider demo game. i installed that D&D Dark Alliance game demo from there and played, same as with my...
  10. Will SCP containment breach realese on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will SCP containment breach realese on xbox one: Will SCP Containment Breach realese on xbox be8afc47-c83b-423b-9732-17661c8a4847