breakpoint package

Discus and support breakpoint package in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a breakpoint package on 21-7-2019 before the end of the ninth season and was withdrawn the amount of money did not come anything belonging to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by r_qxvx, Sep 4, 2019.

1. r_qxvx
    r_qxvx Guest

breakpoint package

I bought a breakpoint package on 21-7-2019 before the end of the ninth season and was withdrawn the amount of money did not come anything belonging to the package (housing and bag and special challenges to the package) and I updated for the tenth season
    and the problem still exists withdraw the amount without any special purposes package please

:)

r_qxvx, Sep 4, 2019
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

breakpoint package

3. r_qxvx Win User

breakpoint package

I bought a breakpoint package on 21-7-2019 before the end of the ninth season and was withdrawn the amount of money did not come anything belonging to the package (housing and bag and special challenges
    to the package) and I updated for the tenth season and the problem still exists withdraw the amount without any special purposes package please
  4. CovenantSlayer9 Win User

You Blew It Up achievement!

Breakpoint is an Anniversary map?
  5. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Control

Nah, waiting for Breakpoint.
  6. WolfishBigdave Win User

What upcoming games are you excited for??

Breakpoint is the main game im waiting for.
Thema:

breakpoint package

1. breakpoint package - Similar Threads - breakpoint package

2. Ghost Recon Breakpoint Year 1 Pass Missing Spec Ops Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Breakpoint Year 1 Pass Missing Spec Ops Pack: So i purchase the Gold Edition of Ghost Recon Breakpoint after the free play weekend. This comes with the Year 1 Pass and game. However, there is a "Spec Ops Pack" that is supposed to come with...
  3. Year 1 Pass for Ghost Recon Breakpoint not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Year 1 Pass for Ghost Recon Breakpoint not working.: A little background on my issue. A few days ago now, I was trying to gift the gold edition version of Breakpoint to a friend, but I accidentally bought it for myself. I requested a refund the...
  4. Why don't my ghost recon breakpoint work after the update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't my ghost recon breakpoint work after the update: I just wanna play my game or get my money back e0241911-934d-4b56-a795-e4bc6b9c48e3
  5. Ghost recon breakpoint nat modéré [Ghost recon breakpoint nat moderate]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ghost recon breakpoint nat modéré [Ghost recon breakpoint nat moderate]: Bonjour, Je possède une Xbox one x problème quand je lance le jeu ghost recon breakpoint ma nat est en modéré impossible de jouer en coop le support Ubisoft n'a pas trouvé de solution. Mes port...
  6. Fight the Terminator in Ghost Recon Breakpoint!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fight the Terminator in Ghost Recon Breakpoint!: I played up to when they added the raid and haven't played since . Seeing this I'll have to give it another go . Thanks for the info. 72887326-f6a3-4644-93dd-013f9aa3fc0c
  7. ghost recon breakpoint offline play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ghost recon breakpoint offline play: Hi can anyone tell me if this can be played off-line. Thanks in advance bd9bfbf0-04d8-430e-b952-01ef6ae89f84
  8. Installing breakpoint

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing breakpoint: Hi, I bought Breakpoint today on a CD, and when i put the disc in the xbox one S, it said that the console had to upgrade so it did but now when i’m playing the console just shuts down randomely,...
  9. What do you think of Ghost Recon Breakpoint?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do you think of Ghost Recon Breakpoint?: The game looks like a Far Cry, but more frantic. b7e80590-0943-4457-9ff4-e34634ac0906
  10. Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Breakpoint.: I am unable to scroll through weapons in the load out menu .I can highlight the right hand side of the gun menu but I can't move it down to scroll through the guns. Anyone else having this issue?...