Bricked my October preview xbox one

Discus and support Bricked my October preview xbox one in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; 500GB model, did a 1TB Hdd upgrade though. Old 500GB HDD is wiped and in my iMac. Didnt think this through, I know. I did reformat the 1TB HDD... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GalaxyNinja66, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Bricked my October preview xbox one

500GB model, did a 1TB Hdd upgrade though. Old 500GB HDD is wiped and in my iMac. Didnt think this through, I know. I did reformat the 1TB HDD correctly though using the 1TB partition layout and all.

Can anyone help? OSU1 USB didnt work obviously.

submitted by /u/GalaxyNinja66
    [link] [comments]

/u/GalaxyNinja66, Aug 24, 2019
  2. SyCoPeUlTiMate Win User

Xbox One Peview

Thanks for your answer Maxen.

No, this is a new xbox one. I bought xbox in amazon FR in October.

A profile with xbox preview is register in my console. But this profile dosen't have register my xbox in xbox preview.

(Sorry for my bad english :/)
  3. BobMcFly247 Win User

Xbox One preview unenroll problem

It is not possible to unenroll during a preview wave.

At the moment the October preview wave is already rolling. So you will have to wait until the October update gets public. You will be unenrolled then and will not get any more preview updates.
  4. Jaguar2615 Win User

Xbox October System Update Bricked my console

I will try off line update, when less angry, but not really hoping it'll work (I read what you wrote). I've even tried to have a "maintenance" (in french) sent here with my pc (my account perfectly works) but it didn't work neither. The microsoft "help",
    haha...

I don't understand why a "simple" update problem can't be fixed up by another repair update, and why I have to send my xbox to repair. It's just Oo !!!
  5. Negan iz Back Win User

It is cheaper and it also includes several weeks of waiting time.

Thank you for trying to help.
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

Can't send it back for repair as I don't have the box anymore. (Ridiculous to keep a box of that size for a year.)
    You don't need the original box for repairs. You can send it in any box that is reasonably sized for it.

If you need to set up a warranty repair see here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/devices

The out of warranty repair is around ~$135-150 USD and that's definitely cheaper than a new console.
Thema:

Bricked my October preview xbox one

1. Bricked my October preview xbox one - Similar Threads - Bricked October preview

2. Bricked Xbox Alpha Skip Ahead 9/16 Update

in XboX Insiders
    Bricked Xbox Alpha Skip Ahead 9/16 Update: Hi it is a long story but just wanting to get in contact with an Xbox Staff member, I've contacted via mod message and they suggested I'd post on here. Also contacted Xbox Support with no response...
  3. How do I fix my soft bricked preview build xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I fix my soft bricked preview build xbox?: Dear mods, I'm not asking for software, I'm not asking for files, I'm asking for tips or help in any direction. What do I do? I replaced the HDD and made sure it was formatted properly with the...
  4. Xbox bricked/not working after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox bricked/not working after update: This morning i updated my xbox to the new version/update and ever since then my xbox just bricks/wont turn on. This happen 7+hours ago with no response or help from anyone iv tried to contact....
  5. Xbox not booting/bricking/this is whats on my tv when i boot up

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox not booting/bricking/this is whats on my tv when i boot up: [IMG] submitted by /u/Ashbel_Z [link] [comments]
  6. LATEST OSU NEEDED! HELP! Bricked Insider Xbox One X with the latest update....

in XboX Insiders
    LATEST OSU NEEDED! HELP! Bricked Insider Xbox One X with the latest update....: [IMG] submitted by /u/luke_ostle [link] [comments]
  7. Latest Preview Alpha update (1910.190829-1945) appears to have bricked my Xbox One X

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Preview Alpha update (1910.190829-1945) appears to have bricked my Xbox One X: A few days ago one of the Preview Alpha system updates caused problems (various E100, E101, E102 errors). After multiple restarts over a couple of hours, the update installed. I should have...
  8. Xbox One S is a brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S is a brick: I tried to launch a game today and my account logged out. I was able to log back in, but then couldn't launch anything and the game pass section was just grey. Ran the network test and got the...
  9. I have a Xbox 360 S with no power cords or power brick,where can I buy one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S with no power cords or power brick,where can I buy one: I have a Xbox 360 S with no power cords or power brick where can I buy them b9da841e-510f-463c-886a-a6b4c0d81fc1
  10. Xbox October System Update Bricked my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox October System Update Bricked my console: So the 698MB System Update has rolled out 2 days ago. The downloading of the update never goes through 10% for me to this point. It always pops up with an error code, most times it's 0x80070570,...