Bricking console

Discus and support Bricking console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; New games are all bricking my console older games work fine this is going to ruin microsoft , people will buy ps5 ..so whos addressing this issue... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by digg2, Nov 6, 2019.

1. digg2
    digg2 Guest

Bricking console

New games are all bricking my console older games work fine this is going to ruin microsoft , people will buy ps5 ..so whos addressing this issue ???????.

cos the devs are not

:)

digg2, Nov 6, 2019
  2. digg2 Win User

Bricking console

can i describe whats happening yes BRICKING turning off not working shutting down looking like a brick cannot use making unplayable repeating when trying , making purchaser look like idiot for upgrading to XBRICKX
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Bricking console

Can you describe what's happening?

Any game in particular such as the new CoD? Generally its the developers that need to fix the issue if it's only 1 game doing it. The CoD dev knows of the issue and are working on it.
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Bricking console

Hello digg2,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this issue, what troubleshooting steps have you tried in order to remedy this issue? Have you tried to
    Power Cycle the console or
    Performing a Hard Rest of the Power Supply if it's an Xbox One Original or
    Hard Reset of the internal Power Supply if it's an Xbox One S or X? You may also want to try to
    Factory Reset the console to try and resolve the issue itself.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  5. digg2 Win User

Bricking console

still gonna buy ps5 ..despite the SKeptics
  6. LK349F5rw Win User

Bricking console

How many people actually have this issue though
Thema:

Bricking console

1. Bricking console - Similar Threads - Bricking console

2. Group B dashboard update bricked my console

in XboX Insiders
    Group B dashboard update bricked my console: Shortly after getting the update, the game I was playing crashed. After that, My Xbox stopped reading my External hard drive. When it would, no games were playable. I thought maybe my External...
  3. I think one of the updates has bricked my console

in XboX Insiders
    I think one of the updates has bricked my console: My console's hdd gave out and won't start my xbox one at all before this I had to factory reset it like every 3 days and now it just finally stopped working. Some of the issues I encountered were...
  4. I think my console is now bricked

in XboX Insiders
    I think my console is now bricked: So I started getting the same issues other who were one this preview update had, games and apps not being able to start. So I went to restart my Xbox through the menu after that my Xbox turned on...
  5. Preview Updates Keep Bricking My Console.

in XboX Insiders
    Preview Updates Keep Bricking My Console.: [IMG] submitted by /u/DoGGOSRIDR [link] [comments]
  6. After Borderlands 3 my console is bricked.

in XBoX on Consoles
    After Borderlands 3 my console is bricked.: I bought a new xbox one x just a few weeks ago. I had no issues with it. After playing Borderlands 3 it was experiencing crashes and errors. I had to do a factory reset once and was able to play...
  7. The latest Xbox Update bricked my console and now it will not turn on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The latest Xbox Update bricked my console and now it will not turn on.: Microsoft is requesting that I pay them $179.99 to repair my Xbox after it worked perfectly fine, and functioned perfectly, and then after an update happened, and my console rebooted, it proceeded...
  8. Latest Update Bricked Console - help please!!

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Update Bricked Console - help please!!: Just came home and turned on console. Update prompt came up and went ahead downloading. Then went to self restart but shutdown instead. Went to power on but got a very quiet on sound, no light and...
  9. Xbox Frame lag basically bricks my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Frame lag basically bricks my console: So everytime I turn off my console, I just turned it off with the controller. Now when I do this, or I just turn it off by pressing the button, the Xbox will turn on next time as a super laggy...
  10. Original Xbox One Power Brick Light Turns Off When Plugged Into Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One Power Brick Light Turns Off When Plugged Into Console: Was playing and then my xbox just turned off without me touching the console or power supply. The power supply light is orange when plugged into the wall, but when I plug it into the console it...