Bricking console

Discus and support Bricking console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; New games are all bricking my console older games work fine this is going to ruin microsoft , people will buy ps5 ..so whos addressing this issue... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by digg2, Nov 6, 2019.

1. digg2
    digg2 Guest

Bricking console

New games are all bricking my console older games work fine this is going to ruin microsoft , people will buy ps5 ..so whos addressing this issue ???????.

cos the devs are not

:)

digg2, Nov 6, 2019
  2. digg2 Win User

Bricking console

can i describe whats happening yes BRICKING turning off not working shutting down looking like a brick cannot use making unplayable repeating when trying , making purchaser look like idiot for upgrading to XBRICKX
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Bricking console

Can you describe what's happening?

Any game in particular such as the new CoD? Generally its the developers that need to fix the issue if it's only 1 game doing it. The CoD dev knows of the issue and are working on it.
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Bricking console

Hello digg2,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this issue, what troubleshooting steps have you tried in order to remedy this issue? Have you tried to
    Power Cycle the console or
    Performing a Hard Rest of the Power Supply if it's an Xbox One Original or
    Hard Reset of the internal Power Supply if it's an Xbox One S or X? You may also want to try to
    Factory Reset the console to try and resolve the issue itself.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  5. digg2 Win User

Bricking console

still gonna buy ps5 ..despite the SKeptics
  6. LK349F5rw Win User

Bricking console

How many people actually have this issue though
Thema:

Bricking console

1. Bricking console - Similar Threads - Bricking console

2. Console bricked after update or coincidence?

in XboX Insiders
    Console bricked after update or coincidence?: I know it is fairly unlikely that an update bricks a console. I am also on the last rung to get updates so it should be nearly impossible. However, even if it is a coincidence I feel I need to...
  3. How likely is it that I may wake up one day to my console being bricked on the insider updates?

in XboX Insiders
    How likely is it that I may wake up one day to my console being bricked on the insider updates?: How likely is it that I may wake up one day to my console being bricked on the insider updates? submitted by /u/Jblockman93 [link] [comments]
  4. Update on Xbox One X bricked console ( since 4 months )

in XboX Insiders
    Update on Xbox One X bricked console ( since 4 months ): I'm an insider update martyr, my console has bricked since like 4 months or so. I've went through every solution suggested on MS pages and other forums except for replacing parts myself ( I wasn't...
  5. Is it worth taking the console brick risk by joining Skip-Ahead?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it worth taking the console brick risk by joining Skip-Ahead?: filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler submitted by /u/shreddieSthroway [link] [comments]
  6. Should I accept, don’t want to brick console

in XboX Insiders
    Should I accept, don’t want to brick console: [IMG] submitted by /u/AwesomePanda958 [link] [comments]
  7. E100 ERROR: CONSOLE IS NOW A BRICK AFTER MAY UPDATE: CAN'T BE FACTORY RESET

in XboX Insiders
    E100 ERROR: CONSOLE IS NOW A BRICK AFTER MAY UPDATE: CAN'T BE FACTORY RESET: I have a Xbox One X, black, 500 GB from the Gears of War bundle. Bought off Amazon about 3 years ago. Been having issues with Blu Ray not reading discs and prompting me to prove ownership of game...
  8. Can I get the OSU1 Build. Console is Bricked

in XboX Insiders
    Can I get the OSU1 Build. Console is Bricked: I need the specific Offline System Update for 18363.9135.amd64fre.19h1_release_xbox_dev_2002.200219-1515? Please I have Error E106 submitted by /u/Tsunam1_ [link] [comments]
  9. Bricked console? Or is there some type of fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Bricked console? Or is there some type of fix?: [IMG] submitted by /u/kmart1521 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox One X (insider alpha ring) Is my console bricked?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X (insider alpha ring) Is my console bricked?: My Xbox one x is in the Alpha ring of the insider program It tried to download the last update and failed and now crashes any time I try to do anything. So now anytime its powered on it instantly...