Bright House Network: How to connect my Xbox to IPv6?

Discus and support Bright House Network: How to connect my Xbox to IPv6? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Bright House Network (ISPs): How to connect my Xbox to IPv6? All other devices are connected to my internet service but, my Xbox One is currently... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by LookMomImA GOD, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Bright House Network: How to connect my Xbox to IPv6?

Bright House Network (ISPs): How to connect my Xbox to IPv6?
    All other devices are connected to my internet service but, my Xbox One is currently connected to IPv4. How do I get my Xbox in sync with my internet?

:)

LookMomImA GOD, Dec 26, 2016
  2. Dockings
    Dockings Guest
    360 Slim Doesn't See Network

My Xbox360 Slim wont see my wireless network. Every other device in my house connects to the network flawlessly. My Xbox occasionally sees my neighbours network. To be clear, it's not that my Xbox won't connect to the network, it usually claims there are no networks to connect to. Any help?

Dockings, Dec 26, 2016
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Bright House Network: My internet

For this you should contact your net provider. You need a public IP to get IPv6

M3tal Daz3, Dec 26, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Bright House Network: My internet

For this you should contact your net provider. You need a public IP to get IPv6
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Bright House Network: Xbox connecting to internet but not at the same time

Hi there Jamian,

Thanks for the reply! The Xbox console is trying to designate the connection through your network to the Xbox Server. The

NAT type
    determines whether you can successfully use multiplayer gaming or party chat.

To let your Xbox One console communicate with Xbox Live, you might have to open or forward ports, which means you'll be making a configuration change to your firewall or network hardware, such as a router. I would recommend to change the configuration. Port
    forwarding for Xbox One
    is done on your router or other network hardware, not on the Xbox console itself.

Hope this helps. Let us know.
  6. PirateMutt Win User

Xbox live disconnecting and reconnecting (3rd time)

I just got finished talking with a few Microsoft support people about the problem. They seemed pretty adamant on it being the modems or routers being out of date, and suggest I get in contact with my ISP, which is Bright House.

Sort of weird, though, since my PlayStation 3 connects and plays fine, whereas my Xbox 360 refuses to connect to the internet at all currently, and my Xbox One is doing this login cycle business like we're all having right now. I guess I'll see what Bright
    House has to say.
  7. Quilnux Win User

What's with the dim xbox logo light??

In a dark room, the light is blinding without the ALS. Glad Kinect is handling this for me! (I believe the controllers like gets told my Xbox how bright to be. When moving from room to room in my house the controllers light didn't go bright until after I
    walked out of range of the Xbox One.
  8. General of Army Win User

Me...not being able to connect

Here is some more information on a general insight on what to do. I also believe that in any instance, Brighthouse is not the problem here.

Connect your Xbox 360 to the modem or router you use to access your Bright House Internet connection by running the Xbox's Ethernet cable between a free port on the router and the Ethernet port on the back of the console.

Turn on your Xbox 360 and navigate to the "My Xbox" section of the system menu. Choose "System Settings" then "Network Settings."
Thema:

Bright House Network: How to connect my Xbox to IPv6?

1. Bright House Network: How to connect my Xbox to IPv6? - Similar Threads - Bright House Network

2. Bright House Network: Xbox connecting to internet but not at the same time

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Bright House Network: Xbox connecting to internet but not at the same time: Bright House Network (ISPs): Xbox connecting to internet but not at the same time Hi there Jamian, Thanks for the reply! The Xbox console is trying to designate the connection through your...
  3. Bright House Network: Need help.. can I hook up Xbox live to bhn secure?. have original Xbox ...

Bright House Network: Need help.. can I hook up Xbox live to bhn secure?. have original Xbox ...: Bright House Network (ISPs): Need help.. can I hook up Xbox live to bhn secure?. have original Xbox 360 and white wireless adapter with one antenna.. I have bright house internet but no computer...
  4. Bright House Network: I need help ensuring that I have IPv6 enabled.

Bright House Network: I need help ensuring that I have IPv6 enabled.: Bright House Network (ISPs): I need help ensuring that I have IPv6 enabled. Go ahead and verify: IPv6 test - IPv6/4 connectivity and speed test Once I do this then what? what am I looking for?...
  5. Bright House Network: My internet

Bright House Network: My internet: Bright House Network (ISPs): My internet For this you should contact your net provider. You need a public IP to get IPv6 c0e0e267-ba92-489f-b204-18635bb982a5
  6. Bright House Network: How do I switch to IPv6

Bright House Network: How do I switch to IPv6: Bright House Network (ISPs): How do I switch to IPv6 Consult with your Internet Service Provider. f38031d4-45dc-46a5-93e8-c81f9a6f3412
  7. Bright House Network: Is there an app for Xbox one?

Bright House Network: Is there an app for Xbox one?: Bright House Network (ISPs): Is there an app for Xbox one? I want to be able to watch my cable when I am at my son's house, who does not have cable d1fd93c3-ff8f-45ba-8bcb-c5108c0dfd35
  8. Bright House Network: Download speed doesn't match speed test result

Bright House Network: Download speed doesn't match speed test result: Bright House Network (ISPs): Download speed doesn't match speed test result I ran a speed test on my xbox one and got a download speed of 168 Mb/s (which is close to my subscription). I am trying...
  9. Bright House internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bright House internet: I realize this is probably not the best or correct forum to post this particular topic, but I think I would get a better and more accurate answer for what I am looking for here. I have been with...
  10. NFL Network app available for Bright House Networks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Network app available for Bright House Networks?: Am I missing something? Is this app not compatible with Bright House in the central FL area? I'm hoping I'm just not seeing it. bd198597-faa8-4304-b39c-dd8761738328

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ipv6 test brighthouse