Bright House Network: Need help.. can I hook up Xbox live to bhn secure?. have original Xbox ...

Discus and support Bright House Network: Need help.. can I hook up Xbox live to bhn secure?. have original Xbox ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Bright House Network (ISPs): Need help.. can I hook up Xbox live to bhn secure?. have original Xbox 360 and white wireless adapter with one antenna.. I... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by CorporateOrc934, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Bright House Network: Need help.. can I hook up Xbox live to bhn secure?. have original Xbox ...

Bright House Network (ISPs): Need help.. can I hook up Xbox live to bhn secure?. have original Xbox 360
    and white wireless adapter with one antenna.. I have bright house internet but no computer or router I hook up via Wi-Fi to bhn secure Which is a secure public hotspot for bright house customers.. thanks much.

:)

CorporateOrc934, Dec 28, 2016
  2. Certain channels not showing on Xbox One

I have my cable box hooked up to my Xbox One and it works perfectly fine. I can control the channels, volume and everything else. I only issue I am having is there are certain channels that are not working at all for me. Specifically ESPN 1/2 and Spike TV.
    All the ESPN channels work via the ESPN app for me but not through the normal tv app. I get these channels when my cable box is hooked up normally. Any help?

Bright House Networks is the provider

Bright House is the cable box (Samsung model, but it's Bright House)

Zip Code is 33704

NinjaPenguin777, Dec 28, 2016
  3. Can I connect my Xbox to Live through a PC's wireless connection?

If you have the slim xbox 360 you can connect wirelessly by going to system settings on your xbox, then network settings, but if you have the original xbox 360 you will have buy an Ethernet cable and hook it up to your xbox and PC.

w0r5t n1gh7m4R3, Dec 28, 2016
  4. BHNtechXpert Win User

Xbox Live connection with UBEE modem/router with TWC

Those of you who are BHN customers with this issue please contact me directly [REMOVED - DO NOT POST WLID OR EMAIL] and I will arrange to get this fixed for you. For those that don't know my name is [REMOVED - DO NOT POST PERSONAL INFORMATION] and I am
    the Online Forums Manager for Bright House Networks. You can visit my profile at DSLReports [REMOVED - DO NOT POST PERSONAL INFORMATION] or visit our forums there as well for support
    www.dslreports.com/.../brighthouse
  5. w0r5t n1gh7m4R3 Win User

Can I connect my Xbox to Live through a PC's wireless connection?

If you have the slim xbox 360 you can connect wirelessly by going to system settings on your xbox, then network settings, but if you have the original xbox 360 you will have buy an Ethernet cable and hook it up to your xbox and PC.
  6. CornerPureEagle Win User

Xbox live and netflix disconnecting

The issues stems from Bright House Network and Road Runner performing what they would call routine schedule maintenance of their networks, trunks, and backbones connections.

It impacts both BHN issued cable modems and customer owed cable modems.

This maintenance usually occurs during random non-peak usage hours which can be late night or even midday depending on the system branch that you are located.

This was and is true from back when I was a cable modem field technician back with Charter Communications down in Miami.

I have BHN in Orlando, FL and I experience this disconnect issues as well.

During this maintenance time you might not be able to connect to the XBOX Live services and servers even though you are able to connect to the internet.

This is normal as they perform the needed adjustments.

I remember when I was a field technician and we had to do this maintenance we prevented high bandwidth usage services from connecting to ensure that we had enough bandwidth to maintain internet

connectivity for all of our subscribers until we finished our maintenance.

It is best just to wait it out and call if it last more than 4 hours and if happens consistently as this may be more than just routine maintenance. In the case of maintenance,

it does not matter how you are connected to the modem or even rebooting your router and modem as any attempts will not resolve the inability to connect to XBOX Live until the maintenance is complete.
  7. taidara Win User

Bright House Network: I need help ensuring that I have IPv6 enabled.

Go ahead and verify: http://ipv6-test.com/

Once I do this then what? what am I looking for? I scored a 14 out of 20... It says IPV6 supported
    If you and OP is not the same person, then I would recommend that you go ahead and start a new thread with a detail description of your situation.
  8. UncleTom Ruckus Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live and I've tried everything...

i called xbox live they told me people who have time warner and bright house have issues :(
Thema:

Bright House Network: Need help.. can I hook up Xbox live to bhn secure?. have original Xbox ...

1. Bright House Network: Need help.. can I hook up Xbox live to bhn secure?. have original Xbox ... - Similar Threads - Bright House Network

2. Bright House Network: Xbox connecting to internet but not at the same time

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Bright House Network: Xbox connecting to internet but not at the same time: Bright House Network (ISPs): Xbox connecting to internet but not at the same time Hi there Jamian, Thanks for the reply! The Xbox console is trying to designate the connection through your...
  3. Bright House Network: How to connect my Xbox to IPv6?

Bright House Network: How to connect my Xbox to IPv6?: Bright House Network (ISPs): How to connect my Xbox to IPv6? All other devices are connected to my internet service but, my Xbox One is currently connected to IPv4. How do I get my Xbox in sync...
  4. Bright House Network: I need help ensuring that I have IPv6 enabled.

Bright House Network: I need help ensuring that I have IPv6 enabled.: Bright House Network (ISPs): I need help ensuring that I have IPv6 enabled. Go ahead and verify: IPv6 test - IPv6/4 connectivity and speed test Once I do this then what? what am I looking for?...
  5. Bright House Network: My internet

Bright House Network: My internet: Bright House Network (ISPs): My internet For this you should contact your net provider. You need a public IP to get IPv6 c0e0e267-ba92-489f-b204-18635bb982a5
  6. Bright House Network: How do I switch to IPv6

Bright House Network: How do I switch to IPv6: Bright House Network (ISPs): How do I switch to IPv6 Consult with your Internet Service Provider. f38031d4-45dc-46a5-93e8-c81f9a6f3412
  7. Bright House Network: Is there an app for Xbox one?

Bright House Network: Is there an app for Xbox one?: Bright House Network (ISPs): Is there an app for Xbox one? I want to be able to watch my cable when I am at my son's house, who does not have cable d1fd93c3-ff8f-45ba-8bcb-c5108c0dfd35
  8. Bright House Network: Download speed doesn't match speed test result

Bright House Network: Download speed doesn't match speed test result: Bright House Network (ISPs): Download speed doesn't match speed test result I ran a speed test on my xbox one and got a download speed of 168 Mb/s (which is close to my subscription). I am trying...
  9. Bright House internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bright House internet: I realize this is probably not the best or correct forum to post this particular topic, but I think I would get a better and more accurate answer for what I am looking for here. I have been with...
  10. NFL Network app available for Bright House Networks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Network app available for Bright House Networks?: Am I missing something? Is this app not compatible with Bright House in the central FL area? I'm hoping I'm just not seeing it. bd198597-faa8-4304-b39c-dd8761738328