Bring Back 1 vs 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discus and support Bring Back 1 vs 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bring Back 1 vs 100 It was by far the best xbox live game concept!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring it back 900e8789-0073-43ae-b10e-588b32ca1141 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sluger73, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Sluger73
    Sluger73 Guest

Bring Back 1 vs 100

It was by far the best xbox live game concept!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring it back

:)

Sluger73, Jun 29, 2016
  2. Bring back 1 vs 100

Also it got boring quite fast. The break periods took forever. I just wanted a fast paced trivia game, but the breaks that took forever really got me tired of it.

Though, if they changed the break periods to a shorter time I may be down to play it once again.

Dr Black Bones, Jun 29, 2016
  3. maxen
    maxen Guest
    Bring back 1 vs 100

Check out Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice which is the new feedback site for all things Xbox.

I believe this suggestion has actually already been made, so you can just find it and upvote it to show your support for the idea!

maxen, Jun 29, 2016
  4. Sluger73
    Sluger73 Guest

Sluger73, Jun 29, 2016
  5. Sluger73
    Sluger73 Guest
    I wish it was true but thats from two years ago, but the comments section shows im not alone!

Sluger73, Jun 29, 2016
  6. The show just cost too much for Microsoft. Even though pretty much everyone loved it, it just was not profitable. Microsoft should just bring it back and put advertisements in the game to make some money.

Crafty-9F37DC1A-A075-41F6-9740-50B30F987653, Jun 30, 2016
  7. ShawnKneher
    ShawnKneher Guest
    I agree, this was a pretty cool and original experience. I have missed it since they shut it down. I know they wont bring this back because they cant properly monitize it, but it's a great idea and hopefully someone can make something similar work in the
    future.

ShawnKneher, Jul 5, 2016
  8. Bring Back 1 vs 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I forgot about that game! That game was so much fun!

Capt MF America, Jul 25, 2016
  9. Best game on Xbox 360. Lots of fun. True community feel and got you excited to play

steal the night, Aug 8, 2016
  10. Corkboy
    Corkboy Guest
    Really was a class concept. Friends of mine used to do a ring around before it would start to play together. Nothing more fun than seeing a buddies avatar getting one wrong...

Corkboy, Nov 2, 2018
  11. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Bring back 1 vs 100 and they'll serve a purpose.
  12. coco meat train Win User

Favorite Xbox 360 Arcade Game?

1 vs 100. Really wish they’d bring that back.
  13. NYJets12 Win User

1 vs 100

bring back 1 vs 100 and how about The Price is Right
  14. Tyboy17 Win User

1 vs 100

1 VS 100 WAS THE BEST GAME EVER NOW I JUST PLAY HALO ALL DAY 1 VS 100 WAS ALWAYS SOMETHING I LOOKED FORWARD TO BRING IT BACK!
  15. Sluger73 Win User

Thema:

1. Bring Back 1 vs 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - Bring 100

2. Bring back “Reason For Suspension” tab.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bring back “Reason For Suspension” tab.: How am I supposed to reflect and understand what I said was wrong and against guidelines if I can’t see why I was banned? 9eaba822-a21a-4c62-8751-b6eca6fd5b72
  3. Petition to bring Spider-Man and Wolverine (insomniac games) to Xbox and Pc.

in XboX Insiders
    Petition to bring Spider-Man and Wolverine (insomniac games) to Xbox and Pc.: Console gaming is only just getting more expensive, this exclusive war between Xbox and PlayStation is not good for gamers. Games like Spider-Man and Wolverine should not be exclusive as they are...
  4. Would like to help bring attention to my home Xbox being broken

in XboX Insiders
    Would like to help bring attention to my home Xbox being broken: Long story short I had to factory reset my Xbox series X. When I went to make my account my home Xbox again it just loads for a minute the unchecks the box and nothing happens. Saw a few with this...
  5. Please bring charlie murder to Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please bring charlie murder to Xbox one: Can you guys at Xbox reach out to ska studios to make Charlie murder backwards compatible. They still make updates on twitter. If you guys make this happen, this would be the best move Microsoft...
  6. Changing email accounts - would like to bring my digital game licenses to the new email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing email accounts - would like to bring my digital game licenses to the new email: Hello, I have purchased 2 games online(digital keys/licenses) through Microsoft, and they are tied to my email account. They are currently installed on my XBOX. I would very much like to create a...
  7. Please bring back direct twitter sharing

in XboX Insiders
    Please bring back direct twitter sharing: It was a lot easier sharing clips and screenshots to twitter from console compared to saving to phone then uploading to twitter submitted by /u/Yineca [link] [comments]
  8. Please bring Elder Scrolls Online to the Microsoft Store/Xbox App (PC)

in XboX Insiders
    Please bring Elder Scrolls Online to the Microsoft Store/Xbox App (PC): Hi! It would be great if Elder Scrolls Online would be available on the Microsoft Store/Xbox App (PC) because the Xbox App has regional prices, so the ESO Plus (ESO's premium membership) and the...
  9. Nike+: It's time to bring sexy back. Just do it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nike+: It's time to bring sexy back. Just do it.: Microsoft, Nike, It's time to bring sexy back, 10 years later. Technology has evolved, but the workout competition still is inadequate compared to the original with the original Kinect feedback....
  10. Bring back 1 vs. 100 on Xbox and also idea changes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring back 1 vs. 100 on Xbox and also idea changes: Bring back 1 vs. 100 on Xbox but open source it turn it into MMO 1 vs no limit Make 1vs100 on all game systems connect it open source on MMO b374c2a8-1fe4-49bb-9348-9e37efbcb87e