Bring back Castle Miner Z to free games

Discus and support Bring back Castle Miner Z to free games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive been playing xbox since the xbox 360 came out and one of the most enjoyable games of my years was Castle Miner Z. We would start out in the bare... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by M. Shadows1, Mar 22, 2020.

1. M. Shadows1
    M. Shadows1 Guest

Ive been playing xbox since the xbox 360 came out and one of the most enjoyable games of my years was Castle Miner Z. We would start out in the bare grass lands of the beginning of the map, mined all the essential ores we could to craft decent enough weapons
    against the incoming zombies and then head out over the desert mounds for what seemed to be forever, across the mountains still trying to gather and craft more ammo to survive, walking along the icy glaciers to finally reach hell to then block ourselves up
    and mine the bloodstone, diamonds and gold to craft the best weapons we could to fend off the oncoming hoards of powerful zombies and then build our base there to survive.

I miss those times and it would be wonderful if we could get that game back on the xbox one. Please do the xbox community a favor and help bring back that good old nostalgia we love so much and hold dear to our hearts.

:)

M. Shadows1, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Covenantkicker Win User

Bring Castle miner z to XBOX ONE

Please bring back castle miner z. It was the only game that i love.
  3. DebiFarrell Win User

Bring Castle miner z to XBOX ONE

PLEASE BRING CASTLE MINER Z ON XBOX ONE, IT A REALLY GOOD GAME ON ANY CONSOLE
  4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

5. KingJayMax Win User

I've never played this game but you make it sound like it's a lot of fun. I'll have to check it out!
  6. Mythus CZ Win User

Pray it will be in Games with Gold
Thema:

1. Bring back Castle Miner Z to free games - Similar Threads - Bring Castle Miner

2. Can gaming bring us more together in the time of crisis?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can gaming bring us more together in the time of crisis?: Hello, my fellow gamers. In this time of need can we all become more connected together? Can we all be a little better to each other in any game, without anger and bad words? I think we can and we...
  3. Bring my old gamertag to my newer account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bring my old gamertag to my newer account: hello there, so i have two xbox accounts. one, an old account under a non-Microsoft email address. and two, an newer one with a Microsoft email address. So as i understand it, you can't merge...
  4. Bring games back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring games back?: Are there any games you want to see brought back to the newer gen consoles or to a whole new platform? I remember the incredible hulk, scooby doo a night of a hundred frights, a superman game i...
  5. Please bring back "Netflix Party with Friends" on Xbox One!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please bring back "Netflix Party with Friends" on Xbox One!!!!: Due to the Coronavirus outbreak I think Microsoft and Netflix need to bring back the "Netflix Party Watch with Friends" capability you had with the Xbox 360. People are being told to "shelter at...
  6. Please bring back "Netflix Party with Friends" on Xbox One!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please bring back "Netflix Party with Friends" on Xbox One!!!!: Due to the Coronavirus outbreak I think Microsoft and Netflix need to bring back the "Netflix Party Watch with Friends" capability you had with the Xbox 360. People are being told to "shelter at...
  7. Please Bring Castle Miner Z to Xbox One!

in XboX Insiders
    Please Bring Castle Miner Z to Xbox One!: This game was amazing on the 360, and it would be awesome if they brought it back on the Xbox One. Better Frame Rates, Better Graphics, More people will be playing it. It will be so cool if...
  8. BRING BACK CASTLE MINER Z!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    BRING BACK CASTLE MINER Z!!!: microsoft please bring the game back on xbox especially xbox one ive been playing it since the beggining of it and like this post so they would read it and know how much we love!...
  9. Bring Castle Miner Z to Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring Castle Miner Z to Xbox one: Castle Miner Z was my childhood it may have been a small game but it implemented so many great features such as playing as your avatar and the crafting couldnt even be rivaled my Minecraft. The...
  10. Bring Castle miner z to XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring Castle miner z to XBOX ONE: Please bring castle miner z to XBOX ONE 957dc09a-aa5f-466e-a080-ed3ef2b17f25