Bring back in-game Voice options

Discus and support Bring back in-game Voice options in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On the Xbox 360 you had the option to go to your Dashboard and change the voice to one of the follow: Play through headset Play through speakers... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FaZe Aciddd, Jan 22, 2014.

1. FaZe Aciddd
    FaZe Aciddd Guest

On the Xbox 360 you had the option to go to your Dashboard and change the voice to one of the follow:

Play through headset

Play through speakers

Play through both

These are now not available on the Xbox ONE and it's a huge problem for any pro players or personalities who LIVE stream regularly. When you are streaming and playing with your team or friends, it was only possible for viewers to hear anyone but yourself
    by setting it to "Play through both". Is it possible this simple feature can be added back in to the system?

:)

FaZe Aciddd, Jan 22, 2014
  2. MaximumExtreme, Jan 22, 2014
  3. bring back options

where is voice messaging , choice to listen through headset or tv or both, media player to play music without snap taking half of my screen for xbox music , also the option to download my music cds on a internal drive

daddy d frank1, Jan 22, 2014
  4. MaximumExtreme Win User

bring back options

5. VoodooGTS Win User

Updates OVERDUE for the XBOX One

yes please bring this back!

1. Voice Through Speakers: Where did our option go? In xbox 360 you could change output for players voice to headset, headset and speakers, or just speakers.
  6. smileskybird Win User

Please bring voice messaging back

Rumour has it it'll be coming in the September update ;)
  7. J.R.G. Win User

I could even live with a voice-to-text option. I always preferred sending voice (Easier), but never cared for getting them! Lol. It does need to come back, but believe there should be a option to turn off when it does.

Peace, J.R.
  8. Goth Vampirella Win User

I gotta agree OP.
    :)
Thema:

1. Bring back in-game Voice options - Similar Threads - Bring game Voice

2. Games you want to bring back from xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games you want to bring back from xbox 360?: I would love a 4k texture remaster of the metal gear solid collection. Love that series :( 59992586-a86e-4a5c-a25a-9f7ed49e7056
  3. Bring FarCry Instincts Predator to Game With Gold and or with Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring FarCry Instincts Predator to Game With Gold and or with Game Pass: Hello everyone here we go again after me pestering Microsoft, Ubisoft, Crytek and posting on here and the help of the FCIP community we finally got FarCry Instincts Predator backwards compatible...
  4. Could Rockstar Games please bring Max Payne 3 to backward compatibility?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could Rockstar Games please bring Max Payne 3 to backward compatibility?: Please bring Max Payne 3 to Xbox One backward compatibility. It's one on my favourite games of all time and I haven't played it in years. If it does come onto backward compatibility, I would buy...
  5. Phil Spencer Announces Sony And Microsoft Strategic Partnership | Bringing Games to more...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Phil Spencer Announces Sony And Microsoft Strategic Partnership | Bringing Games to more...: Sounds like a good idea. but with how corporations run things these days id be surprised if its as good as it sounds. but remaining hopeful ill be able to play against some PlayStation gamers...
  6. What non-Xbox game would you bring to the Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What non-Xbox game would you bring to the Xbox?: I would bring FFXIV in a heartbeat, its the one game I would like on Xbox more than anything. fbc46dc1-fa13-4f16-ae45-0147041e2adf
  7. Help bring the game Black Desert to Microsofts attention please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help bring the game Black Desert to Microsofts attention please.: I have already filed a complaint to Microsoft but i also would like to expose this game in hopes that it will gain Microsofts attention and be addressed properly. The new mmo game Black Desert...
  8. Bring all Harry Potter games to Xbox one via backward compatability please!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring all Harry Potter games to Xbox one via backward compatability please!!!: Everyone wants this and these are games that played a big part in alot of our childhoods. You make loads off of Nostalgia so here is another hug opportunity to make even more with an announcement...
  9. Backwards capability and how slow it is for it to bring more games out on the xbox store

in XBoX Accessibility
    Backwards capability and how slow it is for it to bring more games out on the xbox store: so how come with the backwards capability is so slow on bringing out more and more game that we miss playing back on the xbox 360 so we can play them again on the xbox one whats even happening to...
  10. Microsoft bringing native Xbox Games on your PC? Looks like it may be happening

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft bringing native Xbox Games on your PC? Looks like it may be happening: Or at least some games anyway. Not sure how many of you follow the tech news or are involved in the Windows Insider programme, but this story may be of interesting to you anyway. Windows...