Bring back option to change gamer pic in the Xbox app

Discus and support Bring back option to change gamer pic in the Xbox app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Before the new update on the Xbox app you would be able to change your gamer pic through the app. With the new update that is no longer a thing you can... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Eatencreator, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Bring back option to change gamer pic in the Xbox app

Before the new update on the Xbox app you would be able to change your gamer pic through the app. With the new update that is no longer a thing you can do. I would like to see that return so changing your gamer pic can be easy.

submitted by /u/Eatencreator
    [link] [comments]

/u/Eatencreator, Nov 14, 2020
  2. Bandido1508 Win User

Xbox app

Have you tried doing it from the xbox app on your phone, click on the menu and then your avatar, you should see to option to customize and then change gamer pic. it may be easier from the app.
  3. Riaz115 Win User

Can you upload your own gamer pics?

The best option is to download the Xbox beta app on your mobile device. Through that go to setting in your account and change your gamer pic to an image you have downloaded.
  4. bdr0705 Win User

When I change my gamer pic it still shows my 360 one PLEASE HELP!

How do you change your Xbox One gamer pic back to your Xbox 360 gamer pic? I changed mine for my clan and now I want my old Xbox 360 gamer pic back on showing my Xbox One. How do I do that?
  5. Assassin14273 Win User

Custom Gamer-Picture

Hi

You should be able to now change your gamer pic as this feature has now been reinstated. You can also change your gamer pic through the xbox app
  6. BeastlyHotShot Win User

Change profile picture

You can change it to a different gamer pic

Go to your profile

Customise Profile

Should see the option to change Gamer Pic
Thema:

Bring back option to change gamer pic in the Xbox app

1. Bring back option to change gamer pic in the Xbox app - Similar Threads - Bring option change

2. Microsoft and Facebook, make a deal and bring compatibility for VR Oculus and Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft and Facebook, make a deal and bring compatibility for VR Oculus and Xbox.: Microsoft and Facebook have partnerships with their gaming departments. Facebook is selling a stand-alone VR headset Oculus Quest 2 headset that is only $299.99. The headset is starting to gain...
  3. Xbox should leverage their acquisition of Bethesda to bring popular ps games to Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox should leverage their acquisition of Bethesda to bring popular ps games to Xbox.: Xbox wants to bring more games to players, not lock them away. Xbox owns Bethesda Xbox does not have other ps exclusives Xbox can leverage that they will allow Bethesda games to be available on ps...
  4. Bring backwards compatibility back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring backwards compatibility back: Now that the series x and s are out can you please make more 360 and og xbox games backwards compatible with them and maybe the xbox one as well db1a7be9-d5f6-4a60-b343-75e384f3d5c9
  5. Can you bring back Store to the Xbox phone app.

in XboX Insiders
    Can you bring back Store to the Xbox phone app.: The old app made it so much easier to purchase games and add-ons when you weren’t at home and had access to your console. This meant it could be downloaded by the time I got home and could just...
  6. Petition to bring old 360 UIs to the Series X as options in the settings (?)

in XboX Insiders
    Petition to bring old 360 UIs to the Series X as options in the settings (?): Anyone else like me that is always thinking about how much they miss their 360 and the UI used before the Slim 360 update UI came around and dreams of it being on the SX? Think that was what,...
  7. Bring Back Option to View Apps

in XBoX on Windows
    Bring Back Option to View Apps: I used to be able to start Netflix and other apps straight from my desktop and have it waiting for me when i sat down in from of my tv. why did you guys take the option out?...
  8. Xbox One Media Remote can no longer bring up the shutdown options

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Media Remote can no longer bring up the shutdown options: My official Xbox One Media Remote can no longer bring up the shutdown options (turn off, send feedback) by holding the Xbox button. Everything else works fine, including the Xbox button for other...
  9. bring back options

in XBoX on Consoles
    bring back options: where is voice messaging , choice to listen through headset or tv or both, media player to play music without snap taking half of my screen for xbox music , also the option to download my music...
  10. Bring back in-game Voice options

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bring back in-game Voice options: On the Xbox 360 you had the option to go to your Dashboard and change the voice to one of the follow: Play through headset Play through speakers Play through both These are now not available...