Bring back system link!

Discus and support Bring back system link! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; At this stage only one game on the Xbox One supports system link and that's call of duty ghosts (it was patched in well after launch too). 343 are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by luigifreak, Jun 13, 2014.

1. luigifreak
    luigifreak Guest

Bring back system link!

At this stage only one game on the Xbox One supports system link and that's call of duty ghosts (it was patched in well after launch too).

343 are looking at having it in the master chief collection too but it sounds like Microsoft it's not making it easy. This should be a standard feature for Xbox considering the heritage the Xbox brand has for LAN gaming.

I understand that there are games like Titanfall that rely on the cloud but any game that doesn't should have system link by default.

Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

:)

luigifreak, Jun 13, 2014
  2. Bring back system link!

You are more than welcome buddy Bring back system link! :)

Mark Sherwood, Jun 13, 2014
  3. Bring back system link!

Hey there luigifreak Bring back system link! :)

I completely agree with that and it has my vote! However with that being said, this is the support forums and its primary use is to help people in need of help. It may be better if you placed that link in your forum signature and ventured into the General
    Forum Sections and mingled around a bit. People would see your signature and be more likely to click and visit it. The community over there is a fantastic one and there are plenty of awesome users to get to know.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jun 13, 2014
  4. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest

Bring back system link!

I voted for your idea mate it is a must for offline Lan Gaming.

Auswulf, Jun 13, 2014
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

Bring back system link!

Hey there luigifreak :)

I completely agree with that and it has my vote! However with that being said, this is the support forums and its primary use is to help people in need of help. It may be better if you placed that link in your forum signature and ventured into the General
    Forum Sections and mingled around a bit. People would see your signature and be more likely to click and visit it. The community over there is a fantastic one and there are plenty of awesome users to get to know.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  6. Auswulf Win User

Bring back system link!

I voted for your idea mate it is a must for offline Lan Gaming.
  7. Mark Sherwood Win User

Bring back system link!

You are more than welcome buddy :)
  8. NathanielLarson Win User

Bring Back Netflix Party System

Better place to post this would be in the feedback forum found at
    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

And please don't speak for everyone. I actually enjoy some of those features.
  9. VrAzZLe Meister Win User

Bring Back Skilled Based Ranking System

[quote user="BxA Grim"]

I dont care about the leaderboards, but getting your rank up was challenging and fun in Halo 2. Its FAR better then the stupid "ranking" systems games have now.

[/quote]

It was also a breeding ground for douchebags to ruin the game in the upper ranks. Even in Halo 3, the rank system was plagued with jack-offs lag-switching.
Thema:

Bring back system link!

1. Bring back system link! - Similar Threads - Bring system link

2. Team up with Team XBMC to bring Audio Passthrough and Disc reading to Kodi on Xbox One and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Team up with Team XBMC to bring Audio Passthrough and Disc reading to Kodi on Xbox One and...: Microsoft, I don't think this will be heard at all but I'll try because it's very important to me. What I am asking is simple, but I guess it will be just ignored. 1st request : Please allow...
  3. Bring Back The Reputation System

in XboX Insiders
    Bring Back The Reputation System: Bring back the submit player review from Xbox 360! Being able to give someone a good review would do great for a more reasonable reputation. submitted by /u/HueJackMeHoff [link] [comments]
  4. Can we bring back Live streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Can we bring back Live streaming.: I know you guys got rid of mixer and all that but can you guys please just bring back some sorry of streaming option that lets us output to twitch/Facebook/YouTube you guys totally killed my...
  5. Bring back Xbox wireless controller fortnite special edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bring back Xbox wireless controller fortnite special edition: Can we plaese get that controller back? It has been sold out for quite awile now, and I think it looks pretty dope, not to mention the included code. Special editions are usually for a limited...
  6. BRING BACK 15 CHARACTER GAMERTAGS

in XboX Insiders
    BRING BACK 15 CHARACTER GAMERTAGS: PLEASE BRING BACK 15 CHARACTER GAMERTAGS! When Microsoft recently “updated” the gamertag system a few months ago and copied Discord’s current name system, they decreased our gamertag limits from...
  7. Bring back custom gamer pics, a cause of anger in the community.

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back custom gamer pics, a cause of anger in the community.: The custom gamer pictures was a great thing about the Xbox app but now it is not available and it’s caused a lot of disappointment in the community, And this is truly a bad choice since most...
  8. Bring Back Asphalt 7 and Release Asphalt 8 5.0.0

in XboX Insiders
    Bring Back Asphalt 7 and Release Asphalt 8 5.0.0: Have been waiting since 5 days from Android release but nothing released :/, and 2 years for Asphalt 7 submitted by /u/SensitivePart [link] [comments]
  9. Error 117000. I uninstalled XBox Live but a System Restore didn't bring it back

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 117000. I uninstalled XBox Live but a System Restore didn't bring it back: The only game I play is Solitaire. I didn't know it was associated with XBox. I don't play any other games so I uninstalled XBox. When I tried to play Solitaire, I received a message that it...
  10. Bring back system link!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bring back system link!: At this stage only one game on the Xbox One supports system link and that's call of duty ghosts (it was patched in well after launch too). 343 are looking at having it in the master chief...