Bring Gotham City Imposters to Backward Compatibility

Discus and support Bring Gotham City Imposters to Backward Compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've seen a few threads of fellow gamers asking for this game to be made backwards compatible. I thought I'd add another to show the higher ups it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KickAzs, Feb 13, 2020 at 9:33 AM.

1. KickAzs
    KickAzs Guest

I've seen a few threads of fellow gamers asking for this game to be made backwards compatible. I thought I'd add another to show the higher ups it would be a great idea. Let's this get this post trending so they can notice and hopefully fulfill our wishes.

:)

2. MonjaJozef Win User

I am with you all the way. But like others have said it is not only Micrisoft. Build group around yourself and contact developer. After embargo on BC will be lifted after serius x release, write to Microsoft also. I have heard that Phill Spencer himself
    is testing BC on series x.
  3. Spenserm Win User

This sounds like an amazing idea, this game was great and I so wish it would be added.
  4. KickAzs Win User

Post has been made and will continue to post weekly
  5. Wadski Win User

I doubt you'll see this for a while and did you really enjoy that game? I found it difficult to get into.
  6. XBA_Hype Win User

from the forums you wont get the right people seeing it. try over on the xbox insiders reddit - Xbox Insiders
Thema:

1. Bring Gotham City Imposters to Backward Compatibility - Similar Threads - Bring Gotham City

2. Please bring back Resume text when app or game is open - Omega ring

in XboX Insiders
    Please bring back Resume text when app or game is open - Omega ring: I’ve noticed that the text “Resume” no longer appears when an app or game is open. This is really a must have feature that I hope doesn’t go away forever. Its useful to know when something is...
  3. Can you/are you going to bring back 15 character gamertags?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you/are you going to bring back 15 character gamertags?: I don't know who came up with the idea to copy Discord, but they made a terrible decision, I hate the new system, I think 15 character gamertags need to stay. Please just bring this back, I can...
  4. Beta Insider: Constant and consitent freezes when bringing up guide (Beta Insider)

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Insider: Constant and consitent freezes when bringing up guide (Beta Insider): Just curious if anyone has experienced similar issues as of late. Some background to diagnose the issue: XB1X Beta Insider Version: 19h1_release_xbox_dev_2002.200128-2000 Im usually playing a...
  5. Xbox One Cortana Regulations that would bring it back

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Cortana Regulations that would bring it back: JUST CAUSED A BIG DEAL y thoughtlet out on Xbox one OSK.. uth2.0 sandboxed creationing, maybe it is newsdesk that'll work autocorrect predictive text back from me too lol ...no !? submitted by...
  6. bring back file explorer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bring back file explorer: it was a bad idea to take away file explorer. pls bring it back I am really sad :( aa8f9725-6d34-4f27-b0d8-1c1d8e718064
  7. I can't do console streaming because it brings me to learn more page how do I fix that...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't do console streaming because it brings me to learn more page how do I fix that...: Help I'm always at learn more for Xbox streaming I already have everything I require the new Xbox One controller The Insider ring and everything I need but it always brings me to learn more that's...
  8. PLEASE MICROSOFT PLEASE: BRING BACK THE XBOX FILE EXPLORER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE MICROSOFT PLEASE: BRING BACK THE XBOX FILE EXPLORER: Without the File Explorer has become impossible to delete/edit any file on USB drives or the internal drive. This app was essential to execute those task for me as it was for many other user. So...
  9. Bring File explore back to xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring File explore back to xbox one: I use file explore on xbox one for many things, photos, videos, wallpapers, game files for my wii homebrew, music files, documents. It's stupid that Micrososft has disableed file explore just...
  10. Bring Back to us FILE EXPLORER XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring Back to us FILE EXPLORER XBOX ONE: Today i was installed the last update to my console, after that File Explorer was dissapeared. Microsoft support, don't know when engineers could bring it back to us - xbox one owners. File...