Bring twitch streaming/app snap back

Discus and support Bring twitch streaming/app snap back in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a stream community on twitch and your new update 'beam' completely robs people like wlme who only stream off their Xbox one to twitch. It's like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OmegaBloodRose, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Bring twitch streaming/app snap back

I have a stream community on twitch and your new update 'beam' completely robs people like wlme who only stream off their Xbox one to twitch. It's like getting your computer stolen and told that the new one will be exactly the same as the old one, just without
    the data files. So I'd like to be able to stream to twitch again and not use this god awful 'new' streaming method. Having the snap feature was great too, able to see your comments on the aid eof the screen, having to half force someone to use a computer to
    stream when your used to streaming directly from your Xbox one feels like your just wanting people to spend money on things that they don't really need.

:)

OmegaBloodRose, Mar 30, 2017
  2. Bring back snap an app!

This was the worst day of the Xbox One! We need the snap an app back this is the one thing that made xbox great to play. We could play and watch a video but no you had to dumb down the Xbox One and make sony look better with their online not having issues
    and their performance is so much better but we had this to beat them now were going down past the 360. It's very simple to bring back the snap an app feature it's already on the coding cortana still has it just bring it back please, you know everyone wants
    it back just do it for us already. It's 2018 bring it back or your just like the Tied pod kids.

WMDBIoodHunter, Mar 30, 2017
  3. Bring back snap an app!

I would but that'd be a waste of time, I wanted a game back and so did me and many others and wvwn with all the votes no reply from Microsoft so it's a waste of time. Sorry about saying that but it really is

WMDBIoodHunter, Mar 30, 2017
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

New streaming platform for Xbox?

as has been said twitch was on the platform first and has always supported streaming from the app, it used to work with the snap function until microsoft ditched the snap function, so open twitch app and select stream.
  5. Obliterata Win User

What would you change?

Bring back snap or a picture in picture feature. I want to watch twitch or YouTube while I game
  6. Moonlord-C8A3F7C0-F1 Win User

Twitch streaming issue

Yup, I started having the same issue as well. I can't get it to stream anymore at all.

As soon as twitch snaps in after saying, "Xbox broadcast" it just immediately displays, "Broadcast fail...We're sorry something went wrong with the broadcast". Selecting "try again" does nothing and just brings you back to the same screen.

I've tried all the usual suggestions multiple times with no success...deleted the app and save data, removed and re-added xbox from the twitch site, reset my stream key, etc. None of that helped.

Twitch has been highly frustrating and inconsistent on Xbox one so far....for weeks Twitch wasn't working for Canadians and then it looked like they got it resolved but now this is occurring and I am again unable to stream anything. :|
  7. Mister Beep Win User

xbox one twitch streaming?

Hey there KCxGuNz!

Sorry to hear about the chat issue! Before you stream with the Twitch app, the Twitch app should snap to the right. In that menu, navigate to the bottom and select 'Settings' and there should be an 'Enable Microphone' setting, along with a slider to adjust
    microphone volume. Make sure your microphone is enabled and your volume is up and post back if that helps you out! :D
  8. WMDBIoodHunter Win User

Bring back snap an app!

Hey there WMDBloodHunter! Thanks for reaching out to us & totally understand the frustration regarding this! However, we wouldn't be able to speculate about this on our end.

If this is something that you'd like to see return again, posting on the
    feedback
    site is the best place to have your voice heard.

Be sure to post there when you can!
    I would but that'd be a waste of time, I wanted a game back and so did me and many others and wvwn with all the votes no reply from Microsoft so it's a waste of time. Sorry about saying that but it really is
Thema:

Bring twitch streaming/app snap back

1. Bring twitch streaming/app snap back - Similar Threads - Bring twitch streaming

2. Bring back the snap an app feature

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back the snap an app feature: The Snap an app feature was ahead of it's time and would make the perfect app now especially with all the streaming services available! Please bring this feature back submitted by /u/SnowIsATrap...
  3. Can You Please Bring Back Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire For The Xbox Series X And S...

in XboX Insiders
    Can You Please Bring Back Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire For The Xbox Series X And S...: Bring Back Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire For The Xbox Series X And S Consoles submitted by /u/Working-Inevitable53 [link] [comments]
  4. Can You Please Bring Back Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire For The Xbox Series X And S...

in XboX Insiders
    Can You Please Bring Back Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire For The Xbox Series X And S...: Bring Back Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire For The Xbox Series X And S Consoles submitted by /u/Working-Inevitable53 [link] [comments]
  5. Microsoft bring back the Snap feature for Xbox Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft bring back the Snap feature for Xbox Series X.: The Snap feature was a much loved feature which Xbox One had its in early days. However, Microsoft took it away in one of the monthly firmeware updates. Xbox Series X has 16GB GDDR6 high bandwidth...
  6. can you bring family guy back to the multiverse backwards compatible with xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can you bring family guy back to the multiverse backwards compatible with xbox one: hello:) can please bring family guy back to the multiverse to xbox one backwards compatibility and if not why please and thank you. d7d00e7d-e291-4e85-a553-ec263a2f3541
  7. Transparent icons BRING IT BACK!!! I hate looking at a nice wallpaper that’s covered in...

in XboX Insiders
    Transparent icons BRING IT BACK!!! I hate looking at a nice wallpaper that’s covered in...: BRING IT BACK!!! I hate looking at a nice wallpaper that’s covered in apps and ads. If I wanna play a game or use an app I’ll just go over to my games and apps. If you wanna advertise or show...
  8. Bring blitz the league 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring blitz the league 2: Can u bring blitz the league 2 on Xbox please ab7c9675-80f1-469b-85c8-fb6aa29b0b42
  9. Please bring back being able to share clips/screenshots from PC.

in XboX Insiders
    Please bring back being able to share clips/screenshots from PC.: I would love to be able to share clips with my xbox friends into our club but it seems this feature was taken out. submitted by /u/HS-Tripper [link] [comments]
  10. My xbox controller brings up a keyboard

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox controller brings up a keyboard: As of July 28th, 2022.. I have been using my Xbox controller on my PC to play Warzone. When I loaded it up and started to play, as soon as I pressed pretty much any button on my controller this...