Broforce Online

Discus and support Broforce Online in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Does Broforce still support online play? I can't play online on Xbox game pass PC. 34d6c1ba-8db1-4b64-90a7-40f16367a104 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MartusVictor, Feb 23, 2021.

1. MartusVictor
    MartusVictor Guest

Broforce Online

Does Broforce still support online play? I can't play online on Xbox game pass PC.

:)

MartusVictor, Feb 23, 2021
  2. J Masta Shredda Win User

PLEASE WITHDRAW THE PARITY CLAUSE

I think they have all but officially done away with it. But I agree, it was petty of them to essentially try to bully indie devs and it ended up blowing up in their face. Cost me one of my favorite indie games in Broforce too :(
  3. jajaja XD XD XD Win User

XBOX PC app and xbox live stuttering and lag in games (even in main menu)

Both drivers are up to date, change mouse and speakers, and none of them make a difference, i think the problem is xbox live

I tried ape out (on gog) and broforce (on twitch app) and i have no issues at all. Maybe a future update to the xbox app will fix it i dunno i dissabled game bar and dvr too, no changes :'c
  4. djmistaspot Win User

Youtube help, port broforce, stickfight and the duckgame

I definitely don't think that you should be able to pay just to beat levels
  5. nN3AabARAb Win User

Hello OreilleRobin74!

This is not a Microsoft issue this is a development issue(s) of the company of the game/app you are trying to play those features have to be implemented by the developers.

Greetings and Goodbyes from Moscow Russia - Ambassador Victor (NN)
  6. mistercreeper26 Win User

Those features can only be added by dev teams
Thema:

Broforce Online

1. Broforce Online - Similar Threads - Broforce Online

2. Online Harassment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online Harassment: I was on a match on call of duty, in which it was a 1v6, knowing i wouldnt have a chance i took the easy way our by blowing myself up and ending the game. A user on my team said that he reported...
  3. Buying game as gift online

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buying game as gift online: Im trying to buy a game for a friend as a gift but it wont give me the option to if i own it with all my games, all it says is “ you own this game launch game” and “add to wishlist” and not buy as...
  4. MC Realms Online Meed Permissions

in XBoX on Consoles
    MC Realms Online Meed Permissions: I am trying to purchase a MC Realm on PS4 but I receive an error saying “you cannont play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up. . . “ the link it provided did not...
  5. It says my friend is online even though he’s offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says my friend is online even though he’s offline: It says that some of my friends are online but they currently are not. I can join their “parties” but obviously they’re not online so they’re not talking. I’ve restarted my xbox multiple times but...
  6. i can’t change privacy settings on xbox. com for windows 10. i can’t chat on online servers...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can’t change privacy settings on xbox. com for windows 10. i can’t chat on online servers...: ive been able to chat online in public servers for a while now on my xbox account (i play on windows 10). but now im muted and the game tells me that i need to do something for my privacy on my...
  7. Problems with privacy and online safety setting acceptance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with privacy and online safety setting acceptance: I can't play multiplayer in Minecraft and I already submited a report in xbox privacy and online safety b1a0c1d2-1b43-401b-bd27-9552955a2344
  8. I can play online but when I go to get free Xbox live gold games it says I don't have gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can play online but when I go to get free Xbox live gold games it says I don't have gold.: I got the year subscription a while back for Xbox live gold. I went to go to the Microsoft store to get one of those 'free with Xbox live gold' games and it said that i didn't have Xbox gold at...
  9. Youtube help, port broforce, stickfight and the duckgame

in XBoX on Consoles
    Youtube help, port broforce, stickfight and the duckgame: Hello, love xbox - ability when stuck in a level to press a help button and see solution in youtube video ? - AND/OR pay (micro) to pass the level, OR ask friend to take control temporarily ?...
  10. Xbox Game Pass - BROFORCE - installation froze at 83%

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass - BROFORCE - installation froze at 83%: Hey! I just got Xbox Game Pass [Basic] for 3 months and I have a problem. I wanted to play a game called Broforce so i tried to install it. The installation froze exactly at 83% (367.2MB /...