Broke HDMI1

Discus and support Broke HDMI1 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, my XboxOneS fell and hit the HDMI 1 and broke the port... my Xbox still turns on but now doesn’t show visual on my TV. Besides taking out the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JadeLaReina, Mar 22, 2020.

1. JadeLaReina
    JadeLaReina Guest

Broke HDMI1

Hello, my XboxOneS fell and hit the HDMI 1 and broke the port... my Xbox still turns on but now doesn’t show visual on my TV. Besides taking out the motherboard and replacing the HDMI port, is there another way to show visual on my TV without doing that?
    Thanks.

:)

JadeLaReina, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Noahgibson Win User

Broke HDMI1

I broke the hdmi and my dad said to replace the console and i bought the replacement it is easy to replace
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Broke HDMI1

Unfortunately there is not any way to do that.
  4. SamWild93 Win User

Broke HDMI1

Hello JadeLaReina,

First time I hear about this problem, let us know how it goes after you replace the HDMI port

see you online
  5. BiONikOHeRTz Win User

Broke HDMI1

There's no other way but you can have the component repaired which is not very expensive! ;)
  6. Jaydad17 Win User

Broke HDMI1

The best option just replace that piece. Fairly cheap too
Thema:

Broke HDMI1

1. Broke HDMI1 - Similar Threads - Broke HDMI1

2. Can I ask a refund for a game which became broke after the latest update from the developer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I ask a refund for a game which became broke after the latest update from the developer...: Hi, There is a game, Dead Cells, which on Xbox One became unplayable after the latest update from the developer. It happened about two months ago and there is no plans from developers to fix the...
  3. XBOX ONE broke

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE broke: XBOX ONE X was purchased on August 18, 2019 and broke on March 17, 2020, which falls within Microsoft's 1 year limited warranty. When I registered, the web-page says that console is out of...
  4. Update to game streaming app broke mcc

in XboX Insiders
    Update to game streaming app broke mcc: Hi there, yesterday an update to the game streaming app was made available about 6pm my time( eastern) and I didn't get to check anything out until I got off work. I WAS playing mcc via xcloud in...
  5. On s'est introduit dans ma box[Translation-We broke into my box]

in XBoX on Consoles
    On s'est introduit dans ma box[Translation-We broke into my box]: Bonjour il y a quelques jours de sa une personne a trouver mon IP de la box puis a commencer a me Ddos j'ai changer plusieurs fois ma box et même demander a se que mon IP soit changer. Maintenant...
  6. Xbox One X Just broke a game disc. Outside of warranty period.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Just broke a game disc. Outside of warranty period.: Hello, So I literally just stuck a brand new copy of Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order into my Xbox One X about 30minutes ago, heard a loud noise as it went in then it recognised the game. I have taken...
  7. **UPDATE FEB 11** February 10 2020 Xbox Alpha dash broke my xbox one x

in XboX Networking Hardware
    **UPDATE FEB 11** February 10 2020 Xbox Alpha dash broke my xbox one x: **UPDATE FEB 11** February 10 2020 Xbox Alpha dash broke my xbox one x It's a rick you take. I un-enrolled because I didn't want to deal with those risked on my X. On my xbox one I kind of didn't...
  8. February 10 2020 Xbox Alpha dash broke my xbox one x

in XboX Networking Hardware
    February 10 2020 Xbox Alpha dash broke my xbox one x: February 10 2020 Xbox Alpha dash broke my xbox one x Since it's an issue from the Insider program, you'll want to post on the Insider Reddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/ Also, if you...
  9. Remote downloads completey broke last week and they got fixed last week. Why am I still...

in XboX Insiders
    Remote downloads completey broke last week and they got fixed last week. Why am I still...: Why is remote downloading so difficult to get right. Using the game pass app i test it out a lot and at times it works straight away but right now I’ve just queued 4 games on the app and not one...
  10. I am looking for a device to play project xcloud on. My android tablet broke. And was...

in XboX Insiders
    I am looking for a device to play project xcloud on. My android tablet broke. And was...: [IMG] submitted by /u/pocketmustard [link] [comments]