Broken controller from Design Lab

Discus and support Broken controller from Design Lab in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a design lab controller back in Jan 2019 and the past 2 weeks the RB button has been sticking to point wheres its not registering making... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chungus Chaz, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Chungus Chaz
    Chungus Chaz Guest

I bought a design lab controller back in Jan 2019 and the past 2 weeks the RB button has been sticking to point wheres its not registering making pretty much and online game unplayable without having to change the control scheme. Whats warranty like on
    these controllers because I can’t find any info anywhere and getting ahold of microsoft seems to be impossible

:)

Chungus Chaz, Feb 2, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Unfortunately, it's really impossible to contact Xbox support regarding controller related issues.

Instead, as Jayhab4real suggests, go to
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com
    and sign in with your Microsoft Account.

Select your Xbox One console (register it first, if not already done so) and choose to create an online support request.

There choose that you have trouble with an accessory from the first drop down menu.

In the second drop down menu, choose the Design Lab controller, and follow the instructions on the page. If asked for the serial number, you'll find that in the battery compartment of the controller.

If the controller is out of warranty, you can then decide if you wish to continue with a paid repair/replacement, or if you wish to cancel.
  3. Jayhab4real Win User

Controllers have a 90 day warranty, so unfortunately yours will now be out of warranty. You can still contact Microsoft to enquire about a repair, however I imagine there will be a charge.

https://devicesupport.microsoft.com
  4. picklejuicelord Win User

Request a call at support.microsoft.com
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

Gaming gift ideas for Valentines

custom controller from design lab.
  6. TimidMinds Win User

Engraving is not working!!!!

I take it you are trying to use the Xbox Design Lab? Try to contact support and say you're having trouble with the controller design lab. Or see if there is a support page/email/number on the controller design lab website.
Thema:

1. Broken controller from Design Lab - Similar Threads - Broken controller Design

2. xbox elite controller series one is broken...AGAIN.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite controller series one is broken...AGAIN.: I just need to speak with a friggin' person. I'm starting to get pissed with this "support" system. It says it can't register my controller and I can't request a callback for my issue. My...
  3. Xbox One Elite Controller Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Broken: Hi, Recently my L3 button on my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 1 stopped working. I have tried to contact Microsoft about it but yet no answer and their website will never register my...
  4. LB/RB Buttons broken (not the plastic ones) on XBox 360 Controller

in XBoX on Windows
    LB/RB Buttons broken (not the plastic ones) on XBox 360 Controller: Hello, I own an original XBox 360 USB Controller which I use for a few Games on my PC but since a longer time, the RB/LB buttons are broken. This means, that if I am pushing RB/LB it isn't...
  5. nothing comes up on microsoft about a broken xbox one controller joystick

in XBoX on Consoles
    nothing comes up on microsoft about a broken xbox one controller joystick: as a loyal customer of xbox for since 2008 years recently broke my xbox one left joystick just by running around in games i dont know how but my left joystick wont allow me to run, i can walk fine...
  6. Xbox elite controller repair, received broken controller in exchange

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller repair, received broken controller in exchange: i recently sent my Elite wireless controller to microsoft for a repair and service, due to faulty grips. I now have a new controller however the entire D-pad doesn't work, but i cant seem to start...
  7. Xbox design labs controller damaged/broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design labs controller damaged/broken: Got a custom controller for Christmas last year, gamer tag engraved on it and whatnot. Not even a year into use and my LB button wont work unless I angle the button and push it in harder than i...
  8. New Design Lab Controller Arrived with broken X Button

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Design Lab Controller Arrived with broken X Button: I was super stoked to get a custom Design lab colour controller and I nabbed it for 100$ during the Easter sale. Got my gamertag engraved and everything. It arrived a few weeks later and I put it...
  9. Controller/Headset/Play-Charge Kit Broken!?!? Mine too! PLEASE READ: XBOX/Microsoft Design All ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller/Headset/Play-Charge Kit Broken!?!? Mine too! PLEASE READ: XBOX/Microsoft Design All ...: I am writing this post in hopes to spread awareness of how Xbox is designing their equipment. My experience with Microsoft, and their Xbox one accessories is as follows: Since the launch of...
  10. Controller/Headset/Play-Charge Kit Broken!?!? Mine too! PLEASE READ: XBOX/Microsoft Design ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller/Headset/Play-Charge Kit Broken!?!? Mine too! PLEASE READ: XBOX/Microsoft Design ...: I am writing this post in hopes to spread awareness of how Xbox is designing their equipment. My experience with Microsoft, and their Xbox one accessories is as follows: Since the launch of...