Broken controller return.

Discus and support Broken controller return. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, last month I applied to send my controller back and fixed/replaced as its broken after only a month or so, xbox support agreed to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by samYoungYyoung, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Broken controller return.

Hi everyone, last month I applied to send my controller back and fixed/replaced as its broken after only a month or so, xbox support agreed to the warranty etc and sent me out a shipping label, they've said that it needs to be taken into UPS etc, however the label they sent me is for the US so therefore my return is impossible as I live in the UK and the details for the shipping do not match but, after requesting 25 maybe even 30 calls back over the past few weeks it always says failed when I enter my mobile number and all other aspects of support aren't able to help me, WHAT DO I DO, I'M SO FRUSTRATED, I just want to return my controller to Microsoft and have it replaced, note to self however - I'm never buying my controller directly from Microsoft AGAIN, it's majorly difficult to return, I'm lost as for what to do, please HEELLLPPPP.

:)

samYoungYyoung, Jun 11, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

If you encounter any issues requesting a call back or live chat on the Xbox support website, I recommend visiting Microsoft support.

Once you get to the virtual agent just say “Talk to an agent” and select Xbox as the product, and your issue from the list.

Select the option “Call me back” or “Live chat”, which shows the estimated wait time/queue.
  3. Irixion Win User

How to return a broken controller?

You return it to the place of purchase with original packaging and reciept within 30 (Sometimes 14) days. Call the store and make sure you can do that before you go.
  4. RooK53 Win User

Broken Controller out of the box, Microsoft Return Policy Ghastly

Go to local store, (Target, Best Buy, etc.), buy new controller, return your broken controller to store with receipt.

Unethical? Yes, but MS get's it back either way, and you get a new controller.
  5. InkedAngel86 Win User

Utterly Furious!

i wasnt aware claiming on insurance i had just bought was illegal...it wasnt controller specific just any broken controller i could claim on it, i wasnt returning goods as faulty
  6. Tougher25 Win User

Xbox One Controller Repair

Call xbox support line I dont know the number for your country so google it. The controllers are a really big issue with the new xbox one I have exchanged mine three times now and still have a broken one lol so good luck but if you return your controller
    you will receive a day one controller in return.
Thema:

1. Broken controller return. - Similar Threads - Broken controller return

2. Broken Joystick on Xbox series X controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken Joystick on Xbox series X controller: The joystick on my shock blue Xbox Series x controller suddenly broke. I’m not sure how it happened but it is completely loose and I believe the shaft on the analog stick must have snapped. I...
  3. Xbox Series X controller broken headphone jack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X controller broken headphone jack: The headphone jack on my controller is broke. I have already tested the headset in a different device. It is not letting me create a support ticket to exchange my controller (with warranty) and...
  4. Xbox controller broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller broken: Can I send my a Xbox controller to you for a new one the sync button is broken on it cd787422-e860-4983-9c19-e3ec58cd141d
  5. Controller joysticks broken and I also have drift

in XboX Insiders
    Controller joysticks broken and I also have drift: Whenever u press r3 or left thumbstick it makes no pop sound but the right one does and also there is some drift how do I fix these issuses submitted by /u/reallynotafaze [link] [comments]
  6. Elite Series 2 Controller still broken and so is the repair website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller still broken and so is the repair website: Once again I am here with my Elite Controller issues which has been compounded by the fact I can't even request a repair/replacement as the website doesn't appear to work or recognise my...
  7. wal mart wont return my broken xbox controller one day past 14 days....they told me to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    wal mart wont return my broken xbox controller one day past 14 days....they told me to...: how do i use my warranty on my xbox wireless remote that a button is not functioning on? 9780ab33-53fd-41a4-8b1a-cfcba5cba521
  8. How to return a broken controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to return a broken controller?: How do I return a controller that is broken? (keeps switching off). 1b2e3258-a033-4355-9143-016251f69ffd
  9. Elite controller return/ Referb broken one returned - Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller return/ Referb broken one returned - Help: I'm having quiet the experience with my Elite controller, and quiet frankly i find myself out of ideas. Summary: Bought an Elite controller in October, it had a defective/drifting badly left...
  10. Xbox Controller Returned. Still Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Returned. Still Broken: A couple of weeks ago my Day One controller stopped working after attempting to update it., It wouldn't turn on even after switching batteries or plugging in the play and charge cable. Once I...