Broken controller

Discus and support Broken controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought a customized xbox one s controller from the game lab by Microsoft In March this year but about three months later the right bumber button... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by joe0604, Aug 6, 2019.

1. joe0604
    joe0604 Guest

Broken controller

I bought a customized xbox one s controller from the game lab by Microsoft In March this year but about three months later the right bumber button sometimes either doesnt work or needs to be hit in a specific spot causing me to lose games. I checked if it
    was under warrenty and it came back as no warrenty even though it said on the purchase screen that there was an option of a one year or three year warrenty, I chose the three year option. Im just debating to take it apart myself or take other actions. If anyone
    can help me or has been in this situation leave a message.

:)

joe0604, Aug 6, 2019
  2. NoVaKingGir Win User

What can I do with this broken controller?

If it is broken and out of warranty throw it away and purchase another one.
    I literally just got the controller. I cant afford that crap, whyd they send out a broken controller to replace a broken controller?
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

How upset do you get at games???

I Broken a controller one time playing Sillent Hill, I take so Hard the controller then when the monster kills me I broken a stick by scared
  4. TribunaryBox865 Win User

xbox one controller not working with headset plugged in

so is the mic broken or controller
  5. depressed brute Win User

RB Bumper is springy when when tap it

Maybe you have to buy a new one unless you have a warranty on the controller or one time i had a old broken controller and i replace the part with broken one
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User
Thema:

Broken controller

1. Broken controller - Similar Threads - Broken controller

2. Xbox One Elite Controller Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Broken: Hi, Recently my L3 button on my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 1 stopped working. I have tried to contact Microsoft about it but yet no answer and their website will never register my...
  3. LB/RB Buttons broken (not the plastic ones) on XBox 360 Controller

in XBoX on Windows
    LB/RB Buttons broken (not the plastic ones) on XBox 360 Controller: Hello, I own an original XBox 360 USB Controller which I use for a few Games on my PC but since a longer time, the RB/LB buttons are broken. This means, that if I am pushing RB/LB it isn't...
  4. nothing comes up on microsoft about a broken xbox one controller joystick

in XBoX on Consoles
    nothing comes up on microsoft about a broken xbox one controller joystick: as a loyal customer of xbox for since 2008 years recently broke my xbox one left joystick just by running around in games i dont know how but my left joystick wont allow me to run, i can walk fine...
  5. Xbox elite controller repair, received broken controller in exchange

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller repair, received broken controller in exchange: i recently sent my Elite wireless controller to microsoft for a repair and service, due to faulty grips. I now have a new controller however the entire D-pad doesn't work, but i cant seem to start...
  6. Xbox elite wireless controller broken bumper buttons after a few weeks out of warranty ....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite wireless controller broken bumper buttons after a few weeks out of warranty ....: Hi there, The bumpers of my xbox elite wireless controller stopped working a few weeks after the warranty was over. For the most expensive controller on the market I find it insane that it wont...
  7. Broken Xbox Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken Xbox Elite Controller: So, one day i was playing on steam and i decided to plug in my controller, thing is, it fried the electronics when i plugged it, the controller is no longer under warranty because i got it years...
  8. Elite controller broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller broken: I bought the elite controler black friday of 2017 i have had problems with the thumbstick contacted microsoft and got a new one and now i am having problems with the left bumper yet i have never...
  9. BROKEN CONTROLLER

in XBoX Accessibility
    BROKEN CONTROLLER: CONTROLLER HAS NO SOUND, ONLY 60 DAYS OLD. CANNOT GET RESPONSE ON WEBSITE WHEN I ENTER SERIAL NUMBER. ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO RETURN FOR EXCHANGE OR REFUND? 8fcfd8db-2b79-4b56-a4dd-37feec54a226
  10. Elite v2 Controller A button broken (input registering), third faulty Xbox one controller...

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite v2 Controller A button broken (input registering), third faulty Xbox one controller...: I will just repost because i'm glad I'm not the only one in the world with this problem. It was hard for me to find people with the same problem and it seems that the new v2 Elite Controller is...