Broken controller

Discus and support Broken controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought a customized xbox one s controller from the game lab by Microsoft In March this year but about three months later the right bumber button... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by joe0604, Aug 6, 2019.

1. joe0604
    joe0604 Guest

Broken controller

I bought a customized xbox one s controller from the game lab by Microsoft In March this year but about three months later the right bumber button sometimes either doesnt work or needs to be hit in a specific spot causing me to lose games. I checked if it
    was under warrenty and it came back as no warrenty even though it said on the purchase screen that there was an option of a one year or three year warrenty, I chose the three year option. Im just debating to take it apart myself or take other actions. If anyone
    can help me or has been in this situation leave a message.

:)

joe0604, Aug 6, 2019
  2. NoVaKingGir Win User

What can I do with this broken controller?

If it is broken and out of warranty throw it away and purchase another one.
    I literally just got the controller. I cant afford that crap, whyd they send out a broken controller to replace a broken controller?
  3. TribunaryBox865 Win User

xbox one controller not working with headset plugged in

so is the mic broken or controller
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  5. Mythic xSagex Win User

Gears of War consoles freezes, has red power light when wired controller plugged in.

If im reading this right, Your wired controller is broken, like there's something shorting it out. Causing the power failure, and seeing that you said wireless controller work fine on the gears of war console, It points at the fact that the wired controller
    that you are using is broken.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

The hand control is completely dead

Thema:

Broken controller

1. Broken controller - Similar Threads - Broken controller

2. Xbox Controller button is broken what are my options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller button is broken what are my options?: So the left bumper button on my controller has popped out of place while gaming and it no longer works. I have had the controller as long as my xbox over 3 years and I am now wondering what my...
  3. Xbox elite controller broken. Microsoft seemingly don't care. I tried to contact "Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox elite controller broken. Microsoft seemingly don't care. I tried to contact "Xbox...: I am very frustrated with Xbox at this moment, for reasons I will show you below. This is now my fourth attempt of trying to get some form of support or help from Microsoft after I got no response...
  4. Broken controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken controller: So, every single controller I've gotten for xbox one has broken in some way, usually it's a drift problem in the left joystick, but now its the triggers doing random inputs despite not even being...
  5. Broken custom Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken custom Xbox controller: My son wanted a new custom controller. The neighbors worked him for hours moving lumber but he earned enough to purchase the custom controller. He designed it, paid for it, and in in a few weeks...
  6. broken controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    broken controller: so i recently bought a xbox one controller which isn't wireless and after a few days of using it the controller just went crazy it has the weird scrolling bug where you can't scroll down past 2...
  7. Can I use Kinect to sync a controller if the sync button on my Xbox one is broken?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use Kinect to sync a controller if the sync button on my Xbox one is broken?: The sync button on my xbox one has suddenly stooped working and my controller has disconnected. Can I use a kinect to connect my controller even with the button on the console not working?...
  8. Broken multiplayer parental controls

in XBoX on Windows
    Broken multiplayer parental controls: I recently purchased Forza horizon 4 and the multiplayer appears locked when I click on it it says the following "This feature is blocked per your Xbox live parental controls. I am 20 and I am no...
  9. Broken shoulder bumpers on Xbox One elite controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Broken shoulder bumpers on Xbox One elite controller: Need to replace the broken shoulder bumpers on elite controller. Does Microsoft carry the parts? Or has anyone found quality parts on Amazon? 02fca29d-b869-4966-8a54-d7c175bf9693
  10. Xbox One Controller USB Port Broken

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller USB Port Broken: Hello I am new to the forum. I have been a longtime Xbox gamer (Had Xbox, 360, and now Xbox One). I have also started to play on PC, however, I still use the Xbox one controller. Over the past...