Broken Controllers Needs to Be Fixed.

Discus and support Broken Controllers Needs to Be Fixed. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello , i have been playing xbox for 15 years now and i bought a controller from microsoft about 2-3 months ago. Now recently my RB button stopped... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lab0rIG, Nov 13, 2020.

1. /u/Lab0rIG
    /u/Lab0rIG Guest

Hello , i have been playing xbox for 15 years now and i bought a controller from microsoft about 2-3 months ago. Now recently my RB button stopped working so i looked it up online in the past 2 weeks over 133,000 People looked up the same video i did. Microsoft please fix your controllers i don’t want to spend 50$ every couple months.

submitted by /u/Lab0rIG
    [link] [comments]

/u/Lab0rIG, Nov 13, 2020
  2. {Parity} Win User

My LB button is broken can I fix it

There are no user suggested fixes for controllers. If broken and not under warranty you will need to replace it.
  3. YourWorstCringe Win User

Microphone Issues

I would like to note, if this is just a broken controller with no fix, I have a second controller I can use for a little while, but its left bumper is broken so I don't want to use it unless I need to.
  4. mrPaLeRyderX Win User

Day One controller thumsticks drifting

I am having the same problem. My left analog stick is drifting up, and it is getting worse, almost to the point where I can't control it. Microsoft needs a fix, nothing is broken in the controller, seems like a calibration is needed. Is there a way to
    recalibrate the analog sticks?
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Broken controller can't be fixed !?

Actually the terms of the service are clear on the accessory issue, every MS accessory has a warranty of 90 days. If you want to have a replacement you should pay the established fee
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

XBox one controller won't connect to Windows 10 pc.

To get your controller fixed: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/wireless-controller-broken-wont-work
Thema:

1. Broken Controllers Needs to Be Fixed. - Similar Threads - Broken Controllers Needs

2. Does microsoft warranty still count if my controller shell broken?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does microsoft warranty still count if my controller shell broken?: The front and back shell on my controller have snapped, does warranty still count? c685db21-e03e-4bff-8168-e46860a0d768
  3. Request a controller replacement webpage broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Request a controller replacement webpage broken: I have an elite 2 controller with MASSIVE stick drift going both up AND down, and am trying to get a replacement controller for it as it is under warranty (only had this thing 3 months). When I...
  4. Request for replacement controller web page broken??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Request for replacement controller web page broken??: I have a broken Series X controller (stuck home button) but the "requests a controller replacement" support page is coming back with an error - "login.microsoftonline.com refused to connect." I...
  5. Elite Series 2 Controller broken, replacement came and it is also defective

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller broken, replacement came and it is also defective: Purchased an elite series 2 controller sometime in october 2020, worked well for about 3 weeks, then the RB started registering twice when i would press it. Sent in the controller for a...
  6. Broken Xbox Censor, need to use controller to turn it on

in XBoX Accessibility
    Broken Xbox Censor, need to use controller to turn it on: 24 hours ago I made a post about this and I tried the tip I got and it did not work for me. I forgot to mention in my last post that this has been going on for about 4 weeks and I never decided to...
  7. Need replacement controller, warranty website broken, can’t contact anyone!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need replacement controller, warranty website broken, can’t contact anyone!!!: My xbox one elite controller isnt functioning properly. Went on xbox support website, entered serial number, confirmed it is covered by warranty. Great! So, I follow the prompts to request a...
  8. Do i need to send my broken controller to get my replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do i need to send my broken controller to get my replacement?: [img] Hey! I was told for my replacement xbox one controller that I have to send my broken one back to microsoft to receive my new one but it says i don’t need to send it back to them on the...
  9. Do i need to send my broken controller to get my replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do i need to send my broken controller to get my replacement?: [img] Hey! I was told for my replacement xbox one controller that I have to send my broken one back to microsoft to receive my new one but it says i don’t need to send it back to them on the...
  10. I need to replace my broken Xbox One controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to replace my broken Xbox One controller: Hello, I plug my controller on my computer with a micro-USB to USB cable, but the problem is that the connector of my controller doesn't work or works for 3 seconds, I tried many different cables...