Broken controls with USB-connected controller on Android

Discus and support Broken controls with USB-connected controller on Android in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey all, So I wanted to try out remote play, however the wireless controller I had did not have BT and I had another wired controller. I wasn't very... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/La_Potat3, Mar 19, 2021.

1. /u/La_Potat3
    /u/La_Potat3 Guest

Hey all,

So I wanted to try out remote play, however the wireless controller I had did not have BT and I had another wired controller. I wasn't very keen on spending 60€ on a BT controller so I got an OTG adapter. Upon connecting the controllers to my phone, everything seemed to work, controls were responsive and worked as usual. However, when launching remote play and starting AC Origins, controls were completely off: camera was constantly spinning or I was permanently aiming with my bow. Issues seemed to be different depending on the controller. So what's happening? Is it something I can change via settings? Is it an issue with the controller's software? Or should I give up on trying to play via USB altogether?

PS: I'm using a Samsung Galaxy A51 if that is of any help

submitted by /u/La_Potat3
    [link] [comments]

/u/La_Potat3, Mar 19, 2021
  2. Mesecur Win User

Xbox 360 Controller Adapter for Windows

Have you tried a different device on the same port?

If the divice has indeed died, rather than repairing a broken device, you could get yourself an xbox one controller and connect that through either bluetooth or a USB-cable. (A charging cable for android phones will also work)
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Wireless Xbox 360 controller no longer connects to Win10

To update controller you have to connect it with and android usb phone charger and the comp should pick it up and start update if one is avail.
  4. FearedNightmare Win User

XBox One controller not working on my PC

Have you tried connecting the controller via a Micro-USB cable to see if that works ? Micro USB cables are often provided as charging cables for smartphones like Windowsphone and Android devices.
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

Will the XBOX ONE controller sync with the old XBOX dongle for the PC?

The Xbox One controller uses a different signal than that of the Xbox360 controller, you can however connect a Micro-USB cable from your controller to your PC after installing the drivers for the Xbox One controller.

(Windowsphones and Android phones usually use a microUSB which you can also use for your controller)

support.xbox.com/.../connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc

Just remember to take out your batteries before connecting it via USB
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Help! Controller won’t connect to phone

The Xbox One Controllers developed and certified with Apple’s MFi (Made For iPhone/iPad) certification will work with games that have implemented MFi Controller support. This is just like how Apple certifies other iPhones/iPad accessories, like Lightning
    cables.

Some of these Controllers include an increase that locks your iPhone in place, allowing you to use the iPhone like a portable game console, holding the controller in your hands. Some drivers use MFi to a physical connection, so you need to connect to the
    Flash port on your iPhone or iPad. Though, only the most MFi drivers connect wirelessly via Bluetooth, such as a Bluetooth headset or keyboard.

Now we see how an Xbox Controller to connect to your iPhone or iPad.

First, you’ll need to insert the controller in pairing mode

Now, turn on the Xbox wireless controller via the Xbox Button

how to connect xbox one controller,xbox one controller ,how to connect xbox one controller to ipad, xbox one s controller ios, how to connect xbox one s controller to iphone, how to connect xbox one controller to android

Then open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad and select Bluetooth.

Click on the Controller to pair it with your device.

Note: if you have to purchase to game for your iPhone so first you need to check controller supported device.

If you’ve Jailbroken it, you can also try installing the “drivers for all” Cydia controller. It will allow the driver as MFi, as the controller function 4 Sony PlayStation activated as an MFi controller.

connect Xbox one controller to your Android and IOS Device

Many types of Controller support to your Android device

By pressing the Xbox button turn on your Xbox Wireless Controllerhow to connect xbox one controller,xbox one controller ,how to connect xbox one controller to ipad, xbox one s controller ios, how to connect xbox one s controller to iphone, how to connect xbox
    one controller to android

If you have wireless Bluetooth controller, you can pair with the android devices to putting it in pairing modes.

Then turn on your Smartphone and go to the Bluetooth screen in setting app.

Now enable your Bluetooth, now you can see the controller on Bluetooth pair.

And now you can connect to the Xbox one controller with your Bluetooth and launch the game and start to playing

how to connect xbox one controller,xbox one controller ,how to connect xbox one controller to ipad, xbox one s controller ios, how to connect xbox one s controller to iphone, how to connect xbox one controller to android

If you have an OTG cable, using that you can be connected 360 to an Android tablet with a wired Xbox Control standard, too. You can use this cable Buy elsewhere for only a few dollars on Amazon. Also the same type of cable allows you to use other USB devices
    such as USB flash drives with your phone or tablet.
Thema:

1. Broken controls with USB-connected controller on Android - Similar Threads - Broken controls USB

2. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 RB is broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 RB is broken: After just over a year of having this controller my RB has stopped working for 90% of the time, regardless of the game, app or just being in the dashboard. My controller has had stick drift for a...
  3. I was sent a broken replacement controller after waiting 15 days

in XBoX on Windows
    I was sent a broken replacement controller after waiting 15 days: I created an order on the 9th of June to replace my second elite controller for the exact same issue of the bumpers double-pressing (when I press one of the bumpers once it registers several...
  4. Broken Joystick on Xbox series X controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken Joystick on Xbox series X controller: The joystick on my shock blue Xbox Series x controller suddenly broke. I’m not sure how it happened but it is completely loose and I believe the shaft on the analog stick must have snapped. I...
  5. Xbox Series X controller broken headphone jack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X controller broken headphone jack: The headphone jack on my controller is broke. I have already tested the headset in a different device. It is not letting me create a support ticket to exchange my controller (with warranty) and...
  6. Broken controller return.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken controller return.: Hi everyone, last month I applied to send my controller back and fixed/replaced as its broken after only a month or so, xbox support agreed to the warranty etc and sent me out a shipping label,...
  7. Xbox controller usb-c port broken.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller usb-c port broken.: I need help with my Xbox controller's usb port. I use my Xbox controllers to connect to my laptop, and when connected via chord they disconnect constantly. They work well for a good week or two,...
  8. My xbox elite controller for pc has a broken micro usb port and i don't know how to/where...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite controller for pc has a broken micro usb port and i don't know how to/where...: yeah so, my Xbox one elite controller has gotten a kind of backlash (recoil arising between parts of a mechanism.) in my usb port. so i'm unable to play games without having to push in the cable...
  9. Xbox One Controller USB Port Broken

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller USB Port Broken: Hello I am new to the forum. I have been a longtime Xbox gamer (Had Xbox, 360, and now Xbox One). I have also started to play on PC, however, I still use the Xbox one controller. Over the past...
  10. Controller's micro-USB port already broken?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller's micro-USB port already broken?: I've had my Xbox for a little while now. I am gentle with my controllers and no damage has come to them. However, without warning I was playing and charging my controller at the same time when...