Broken game Cyberset will not give updates

Discus and support Broken game Cyberset will not give updates in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I have been gaming for a long time. Cybersteps Onigiri for xbow one is broke there are to many game glitches hair glitches face glithes clothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BossRogue5003, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Broken game Cyberset will not give updates

Hello I have been gaming for a long time. Cybersteps Onigiri for xbow one is broke there are to many game glitches hair glitches face glithes clothing glitches and now portal glitches What do we need to do to get things fixed. This needs to be fixed both
    Cyberstep and youself need to come up with a saluton. Xbox i soooo far behind on updates and fixes it feels like we are being neglected as xbox player. There is so much wrong with this if you as microsoft would let them get rid of single player mode there
    is no use for it all b people do is glitch and dup gear also the defamation of singal player mode is to play offline guess what you can and you should not be able to on onigiri its a computer game. Well you guy constantly but head on hot to do thing we suffer
    as xbox player don't get me wrong i love the game i want to see it how it was befor all this
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] There needs to be a compramise sothing so we know somthing is being done. One of you should play Onigiri to see all the [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] we put up with. In closing can you stop dragging
    your feet when it comes to Cyberstep. I would love to be able to play and not be stuck in the firts town. Thank you for your time.

Ps Sorry about spelling.

:)

BossRogue5003, Feb 7, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are expressing your dissatisfaction in regards to the game Onigiri and how it is being handled on the Xbox One console.

We here on the Xbox Forums do not have the necessary tools to effectively assist you on this matter. We would have to refer you to the developer of the title,

Cyberstep
    , as Microsoft merely provides the Xbox platform to distribute the game.

As stated by Xbox Forums Ambassador Mythic Sandman, it is up to the developers of a certain game or app to maintain and provide updates
    for their titles.

I'm sorry about any confusion this might have caused.
  3. Mythic Sandman Win User

This is less an Xbox problem and more a developer one. See if they have a website or social media platform and report your feedback directly to them.
  4. Ouwe Knorrepot Win User

Telltale Collection On Xbox One Issue

With all these broken games, broken patches, broken firmware updates, network outages and now this problem, which Microsoft doesn't give a slightest as it appears, I'm done with Xbox. I'm selling the lot and just give up on console gaming. It's scandalous
    how we are treated as gamers lately.
  5. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

Contact for refund on Forza 5

6. Deft Grinders Win User

Do you trust game reviews?

You shouldn't trust game reviews, but they can give you additional information that is good to know.

You shouldn't expect a game to be slightly different from the Beta Test.

You shouldn't expect game developers to improve or fix a broken game via updates on the Xbox 360.
Thema:

1. Broken game Cyberset will not give updates - Similar Threads - Broken game Cyberset

2. Spiele CD kaputt Spiel startet nicht mehr[Translation-Games CD broken game no longer starts]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spiele CD kaputt Spiel startet nicht mehr[Translation-Games CD broken game no longer starts]: Hallo meine Dying Light CD ist kaputt das Spiel startet nicht mehr. Wenn ich es runterladen will muss ich es nochmal bezahlen . Was kann ich tun damit ich es wieder spielen kann. Danke Christoph...
  3. Are 4k game captures broken for anyone else?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are 4k game captures broken for anyone else?: I have an xbox one x and 4k captures do not work at all. When I record a clip it is frozen and unwatchable and doesn't record for the full time I want it to. It is unusable. I spoke to an expert...
  4. Game clip comments seem to be broken

in XboX Insiders
    Game clip comments seem to be broken: Anyone else having issues seeing comments on game clips? For me, clips that have the comment notification show nothing when trying to read them. I have reported via Xbox. submitted by...
  5. Refund on a broken game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on a broken game: Ok i got denied on a refund for a game called Hollow it wasnt to long ago i bought it but anyways Hollow is a game that you can get softlocked or have things not load in zones where you just...
  6. Recording clips and Game DVR itself are day after day more broken than before!

in XboX Insiders
    Recording clips and Game DVR itself are day after day more broken than before!: Yeah, we know that recording clips issues are already a known issue, but the problem is that now the console can't even play already saved clips from weeks ago. I have lots of offline clips that...
  7. All the xbox original games on xbox 360 are broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    All the xbox original games on xbox 360 are broken: [img] Hello, when i first tried xbox original games on the xbox 360 it worked fine. But now when i try them, the screen of the original xbox game is small and glitched. Can anyone help me?...
  8. Games Saved from Broken Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games Saved from Broken Xbox: Hello, I have been playing RDR2 offline and have games saved on my Xbox. I do not currently have Xbox Live. My xbox is now broken. If I sign up for Xbox Live online, will my saved RDR2 game come...
  9. Zoom seems to be broken while in a game. It requires double LT/RT presses to work. Doesn't...

in XboX Insiders
    Zoom seems to be broken while in a game. It requires double LT/RT presses to work. Doesn't...: Which category should I use to report?! Just notice this a while ago playing F1 2019, since I always use zoom at maximum in it's small white circle, shown in the the HDR brightness level slider...
  10. Xbox Notifications Broken; Unable to receive game or party invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Notifications Broken; Unable to receive game or party invites: I recently stopped receiving most notifications, such as invites to games and party chat invites tried a few of the "normal" fixes like restarting console, power cicling, reset network, settings,...