Broken headset arm

Discus and support Broken headset arm in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Tonight while playing a game on August 4 2022 at 10:45 the arm on my headset broke never touched the arm and treat my stuff gently. But getting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NewfieCowboy1, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Broken headset arm

Tonight while playing a game on August 4 2022 at 10:45 the arm on my headset broke never touched the arm and treat my stuff gently. But getting runaround when I try to claim warranty keeps telling me there are no service centres in my area. I'm trying to get to the point where I can send it back but I keep getting nothing. BTW I'm in Canada if that matters.

:)

NewfieCowboy1, Aug 5, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Broken headset arm

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello NewfieCowboy1, this is really weird, did you try to apply for the warranty through the Xbox website and received this message?

I ask this because usually the site gives you guidance to pack your device and send microsoft

I'll be waiting for your reply
  3. ArmyMedic75 Win User

So I'm deployed...

Whats that you have a broken arm here you go drink some water and take some motrin :)
  4. So9 MaRcEL 93 Win User

What features do you want added to WWE 2K 16?

I hope off all matchs arts in the crowd backstage ,and omg weapons real blood broken arms and and and ........ ^^
  5. joey baltimore Win User

Mic Not Working

Bought a third headset, ran straight through 3.5 Jack and we're back online. Guess just bad luck I purchased a broken headset trying to fix a broken one.
  6. DivineBean Win User

Controller Audio

You sure it isn't your headset? That happened to me a few times and it was my headset that was broken.
Thema:

Broken headset arm

1. Broken headset arm - Similar Threads - Broken headset arm

2. Xbox wireless headset mic broken no support available near me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic broken no support available near me: Ealier today I was about to engage in some gaming with friends and picked up my headset, placing the headset on I went to adjust the mic from its tucked up position. Upon doing so the mic did not...
  3. My headset mixer is broken and I have updated my controller and everything please help me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My headset mixer is broken and I have updated my controller and everything please help me...: I have tried to fix this headset glitch for a long time i have updated my controller synced it back and it’s still grayed out can anyone help me from the Microsoft team my Xbox name is...
  4. Xbox Wireless headset. Choppy - broken sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset. Choppy - broken sound: I have the Xbox wireless headset. Recently the sound has been almost robotic / broken / choppy. It's very frustrating. I did a search and most people are suggesting it's an issue with the Dongle,...
  5. Official Xbox chat headset broken after new Alpha!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Official Xbox chat headset broken after new Alpha!!!: I tried restarting, different controllers, another headset. It’s broken!! Fix this omg! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox One S Headset Audio Completely Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Headset Audio Completely Broken: Hi, rant incoming... I am unable to use headsets while gaming as none of them work on any of my four controllers. The headsets work everywhere else, they are a variety of brands, they ONLY don't...
  7. My Xbox one stereo headset adapter seems to have broken and I was hoping someone might have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one stereo headset adapter seems to have broken and I was hoping someone might have...: Don't really know where else to go so I'm going to put it here. I'm currently using the Xbox one stereo headset adapter and it seems to have at least partially malfunctioned I still get party...
  8. Headset audio broken, chat mixer slider bar greyed out.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset audio broken, chat mixer slider bar greyed out.: I left to go to the store and came back, turned my console on and my chat mixer bar was greyed out and i couldnt hear any audio. So i tried unplugging in pluggin in the headset, restarted the...
  9. Xbox Headset Chat Mixer is Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Headset Chat Mixer is Broken: When I'm in a party there is very little game sound. I've tried putting the chat mixer all the way to the left for max game sound and i still can barely hear the game and tge volume doesnt change...
  10. XBOX Controller headsets assigne to broken controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Controller headsets assigne to broken controller: hi there this problem is beyond me. My son has a wireless controller and a wired controller. The headset was plugged into the wired controller but the connector inside this controller broke...