Broken ?

Discus and support Broken ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why server always not working? If Bing is involved, that explains it!! e61e63b5-71ca-4c77-af7a-3ab7d57e6aa9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StormierHeart86, May 23, 2020.

1. Broken ?

why server always not working? If Bing is involved, that explains it!!

:)

StormierHeart86, May 23, 2020
  2. Yousef Islam Win User

Difficulty broken... It's still insanely difficult no matter what you choose on MK2 and MK3.

It is broken. The originals were broken. They're going to stay broken.
  3. BigBubbaTubba Win User

2 Xbox ones in same network - no chat

Was going to buy a !00.00 pare of XBOX One Headphones, but NOT now! Chat is BROKEN BROKEN BROKEN.
  4. Shadowvegas Win User

BF3 - Cheating?

haven't played in almost 3 months. don't miss it a bit. broken game, broken servers, broken code. this game is full of broken ambitions. "BAD LUCK" doesn't belong in a game to cover poor design.
  5. death metal jay Win User

Games with broken achievements

I am an achievement hunter and yes I do agree that some achievements have become obsolete or inactive. But I have never really come across a broken achievement. Just for reference can you provide some examples.
    I posted these as a reply to one of comments but if you like more I could go through my list of game and pull a few more out.

The Solus Project: 1 broken achievement.

Cobalt : 1 broken achievement

Warhammer: Chaosbane: 2 broken achievements

Generation Zero: 1 broken achievement

Unbox: Newbie's Adventure: 1 broken achievement.

2Dark: 1 broken achievement

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night: 1 broken achievement

Mighty No. 9: 1 broken achievement

Rad Rodgers: 1 broken achievement
  6. ipathvvv Win User

Battlefield 4 not working on 360

its a broken game, made by a broken company.
Thema:

Broken ?

1. Broken ? - Similar Threads - Broken

2. Xbox One X 4K Capturing Is Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X 4K Capturing Is Broken: Heading says it all. For like the last month now when i try and capture 30 second 4K clips. It says it recorded the clip and then the video freezes at the first frame and nothing happens. I even...
  3. Power Cable is broken

in XBoX Accessibility
    Power Cable is broken: Im legit depressed right now my friggin power cable for my xbox one x short-circuited. How can i fix the problem? Do I have to call the geek squad or do i have the bring my xbox and power cable...
  4. Elite Series 2 broken?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 broken?: This is my third and probably last Elite controller. Series ones were great! Until your left or right bumper inevitably broke. Series 2 has been a P.O.C. since I received it. The day it arrived in...
  5. Broken Xbox - account lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken Xbox - account lost: My friends son's xbox has recently broken. We have bought him a new one and he has tried to log back into his old account with the incorrect information and the microsoft account has now been...
  6. Looks like One Guide is Broken Again

in XboX Insiders
    Looks like One Guide is Broken Again: The One Guide is once again not retaining settings, looks like the same thing as last time, where it constantly erases the settings Yes i have reported this on my console submitted by...
  7. xbox app is broken/in glitched state?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox app is broken/in glitched state?: is anyone else having issues with the xbox app just not functioning, continuously being signed out, none of the tabs loading, trying to save screenshots breaks the app into a frozen state is...
  8. Rb button broken. How i can repair my controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rb button broken. How i can repair my controller?: hi everyone, I have a controller with the broken RB button. The controller is under warranty. I tried to contact support but it is not provided. Furthermore, the serial number is not found in the...
  9. Is "Finishing Things Up..." Broken?

in XboX Insiders
    Is "Finishing Things Up..." Broken?: So game updates do this new thing called "Finishing Things Up..." And it literally takes more than double the time it took to download the update in the first place. Not even kidding. Took 5...
  10. Broken Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken Elite Controller: Where do I go to get my out of warranty, barely used Elite controller fixed since Microsoft Crapped on me and sold this this thing that was expensive and now won't repair it?...