Brought fifa 20 and not downloading

Discus and support Brought fifa 20 and not downloading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have brought fifa from micosoft store and it has not down loaded 17fe3251-c182-4c09-8c11-5493e3aeae51 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DebsMcandrew, Oct 2, 2019.

1. DebsMcandrew
    DebsMcandrew Guest

I have brought fifa from micosoft store and it has not down loaded

:)

DebsMcandrew, Oct 2, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Debs,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to install FIFA 20 after completing the purchase for the game.

Our suggestion here, please attempt following our troubleshoot game or app installation problems on Xbox One support article.
    Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

EA Sports Season Pass

I been downloading fifa 12 since 9am and its still only 20% complete
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

FIFA 20 will not download and install

The servers are connected. If EA servers have a problem, also Microsoft has one.
  6. dlarge Win User

FIFA 20 will not download and install

No i haven't but presumably the game doesn't download from their servers. It must download from Microsoft store/servers
Thema:

1. Brought fifa 20 and not downloading - Similar Threads - Brought fifa downloading

2. Brought a pre owned Xbox one x years ago and now It seems it on insider...

in XboX Insiders
    Brought a pre owned Xbox one x years ago and now It seems it on insider...: Currently running on is 19041.1999.amd64fre.VB_release_Xbox_dev_2005.200506-0000 I dont know if I need a osu1 file or what but I can't even factory reset and I'm stuck on system error e106 any...
  3. My son brought a game for microsoft 10 without my permission, can I get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son brought a game for microsoft 10 without my permission, can I get a refund?: My Son brought Minecraft for our Windows 10 without asking me. He used my paypal account which I didn't even know was attached to my Microsoft account. I have already uninstalled it off the laptop...
  4. if i brought GWG games on a different account and i cancel gold on that account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i brought GWG games on a different account and i cancel gold on that account and...: i brought a number of games with gold games on a different account that shares gold with mine, the only reason the account still has gold is to claim games with gold games, if i cancel gold and...
  5. I brought XBOX One from USA with Power Supply (Input [100-127 V, 4.8 A, 50-60 Hz ] --...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I brought XBOX One from USA with Power Supply (Input [100-127 V, 4.8 A, 50-60 Hz ] --...: Hi, I need to use my XBOX one power supply accept 220V instead current power supply that accept 110V. I found original Xbox power supply accept 220V but with these specifications Input...
  6. Me and a friend have brought farming simulator 19 but when we have gone to play multiplayer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me and a friend have brought farming simulator 19 but when we have gone to play multiplayer...: Farming simulator 19 Me and a friend have brought farming simulator 19 but when we have gone to play multiplayer we are unable to connect to the servers 60ff1831-1476-400b-9c5f-f068c1414401
  7. I have just brought V Bucks - no code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have just brought V Bucks - no code?: I have just brought v bucks for my son and my Microsoft account but it's not bringing up a redeemable code - how long should I leave it? His xbox is not linked to my Microsoft account....
  8. Xbox live charged a card but I cancelled it and i brought it with a gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live charged a card but I cancelled it and i brought it with a gift card: I had purchased a xbox $15.00 gift card from my local store and with that $15.00 i brought xbox live gold. One month goes by it becomes past due very understandable so about a week later i buy a...
  9. i brought fifa 17 super deluxe edition and didnt receive the 8,000 fifa points from the game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i brought fifa 17 super deluxe edition and didnt receive the 8,000 fifa points from the game: i brought fifa 17 super deluxe edition and didnt receive the 8,000 fifa points from the game 989100e3-27a0-4b22-9a72-50a13b9d89bc
  10. I Brought the icon edition of fifa and did not get 8,000 fifa points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Brought the icon edition of fifa and did not get 8,000 fifa points: Hello I Purchased the promotion of fifa where I got fifa 18 and 8,000 fifa points unfortunately I didn’t get the points I got in contact with Microsoft support and I was told to post on this my...