Brought fifa 20 and not downloading

Discus and support Brought fifa 20 and not downloading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have brought fifa from micosoft store and it has not down loaded 17fe3251-c182-4c09-8c11-5493e3aeae51 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DebsMcandrew, Oct 2, 2019.

1. DebsMcandrew
    DebsMcandrew Guest

I have brought fifa from micosoft store and it has not down loaded

:)

DebsMcandrew, Oct 2, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Debs,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to install FIFA 20 after completing the purchase for the game.

Our suggestion here, please attempt following our troubleshoot game or app installation problems on Xbox One support article.
    Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

EA Sports Season Pass

I been downloading fifa 12 since 9am and its still only 20% complete
  5. L Francis 29 L Win User

I need help

You need to make sure that you are Signed into the Profile that you bought Fifa 18 on.

So you Sign in on the Account that you brought Fifa 18 on and then Sign in on the other account but make sure you still have the account that you brought fifa on signed in and it will work.
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

FIFA 20

But last week on here I was told that I had to set mine to home even though the game was installed on his machine. confused.com
    You have to set the account that owns the game as your home console if you want to play the game without needing to be connected to the internet. So if the game was purchased on your son's account, if you want to play it on your Xbox, you need to set that
    Xbox as your son's home console. Then you can play without him being logged in, and he can play it on any other Xbox One console as long as he's signed in on it and connected to the internet.
Thema:

1. Brought fifa 20 and not downloading - Similar Threads - Brought fifa downloading

2. Brought xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brought xbox x: Brought xbox x to replace xbox1, now can't log in to my account/gamer tag. It is using old not used gamer tag and email and phone only sets old gamer tag. Therefore I can't access my current games...
  3. Will an Xbox One X brought in India will gonna work in USA

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will an Xbox One X brought in India will gonna work in USA: Will an Xbox One X brought in India will gonna work in USA, And can I still keep all my digitaly purchased games and will this gonna effect my games or anything? 6e13723a-68cf-45fa-9adf-aab929a33d51
  4. any help brought xbox 360 has a parental code on it cant get it off....grrr ..tryed xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    any help brought xbox 360 has a parental code on it cant get it off....grrr ..tryed xbox...: any help brought xbox 360 has a parental code on it cant get it off....grrr ..tryed xbox support online its like waiting for a bus on xmas day...it aint coming!! c5c310d8-17f1-4a92-be6c-16a12d7b89c7
  5. I am having xbox one s ,i have brought 4 games digital purchase,now none of this 4 games...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am having xbox one s ,i have brought 4 games digital purchase,now none of this 4 games...: I am having xbox one s ,i have brought 4 games digital purchase,now none of this 4 games are able to play as it is asking me whether i am owner of this game ,kindly visit microsoft store for...
  6. I brought Forza Horizon 3, but it is missing in my library.

in XBoX on Windows
    I brought Forza Horizon 3, but it is missing in my library.: I brought Forza Horizon 3, but it is missing in my library. I think it is critial bug. To check my play records, you can see my trophy (= challenge). Please restore my game. I really want to...
  7. Brought Spyro months ago let me play once now says my purchase declined

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brought Spyro months ago let me play once now says my purchase declined: It let me play for about 30mins then iturned it off and went to bed went 2 play the next day and it said ihave to purchase the game but its installed on my xbox one s...
  8. Xbox one X wont turn on [Brought in U.S and using in India]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X wont turn on [Brought in U.S and using in India]: Hi All, I had brought my Xbox one X from U.S arround October, 2017 (Launched day 1). Lately I got power issue and now console is as good as dead. I tried reaching Xbox India support (which is...
  9. i brought fifa 17 super deluxe edition and didnt receive the 8,000 fifa points from the game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i brought fifa 17 super deluxe edition and didnt receive the 8,000 fifa points from the game: i brought fifa 17 super deluxe edition and didnt receive the 8,000 fifa points from the game 989100e3-27a0-4b22-9a72-50a13b9d89bc
  10. I Brought the icon edition of fifa and did not get 8,000 fifa points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Brought the icon edition of fifa and did not get 8,000 fifa points: Hello I Purchased the promotion of fifa where I got fifa 18 and 8,000 fifa points unfortunately I didn’t get the points I got in contact with Microsoft support and I was told to post on this my...