Brought skins on xbox one and cant get them to be playable

Discus and support Brought skins on xbox one and cant get them to be playable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, brought son two sets of skins on mincecraft xbox one. Now they seem to be stuck as LOCKED, I even tried to repurchase them and it tells me I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Super Good Dad, May 6, 2015.

1. Brought skins on xbox one and cant get them to be playable

Hi, brought son two sets of skins on mincecraft xbox one. Now they seem to be stuck as LOCKED, I even tried to repurchase them and it tells me I already own them. How can I unlock them and make them playable again. I'm new to this whole xbox thing and have
    no clue what I'm doing.

Thanks

:)

Super Good Dad, May 6, 2015
  2. PersonGuy56
    PersonGuy56 Guest
    My minecraft skins won’t transfer to the better together update

I recently downloaded the better together update on the xbox one, and i have none of my old skins! The skins were bought on another account that I’m in a family with, and still even have them downloaded on the xbox one edition. He paid good money for us
    to have the skins, and it would be an outrage, if we can’t get them back. Right now, only he has access to the skins. Please help.

PersonGuy56, May 6, 2015
  3. Xbox 360 backwards compatible games won't start on Xbox one s

Hello, I have an xbox one s but wanna play my 360 games on it such as red dead redemption and left 4 dead 2. Both of these games should be backwards compatible (it says so on the list) but when I put them in to play them is says "this game isn't playable
    here. For a list of xbox 360 games playable on Xbox one, go to xbox.com/backcompat. (0x8082000c). On the list of games it says these are playable. How can I get them to play?

Thanks

LastArtifact751, May 6, 2015
  4. Yuuhng Pistol Win User

1211914085 Banned

1211914085 and the game i brought with that profile from the marketplace i cant play them why is that, i put alot of money in to my xbox to get banned for some one elses doing isnt right
  5. Noirei Win User

Skorge?

Wait I'm confused.. When or where did they say we'd get Skorge as a playable skin?
  6. kizzabellz Win User

Pre-Order Headache

Then there is the new console which also does armour skin aswell. no idea what that one will like.My BF having a huge headache just trying to decide on one skin.As cant afford to get them all.
  7. JimPlowman Win User

Skorge?

They never said SKORGE would be a playable skin.
  8. OverBababooey Win User

Character Skins

i'm having same problem...i downloaded all my skins and i cant get them to show up
Thema:

Brought skins on xbox one and cant get them to be playable

1. Brought skins on xbox one and cant get them to be playable - Similar Threads - Brought skins cant

2. if i brought GWG games on a different account and i cancel gold on that account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i brought GWG games on a different account and i cancel gold on that account and...: i brought a number of games with gold games on a different account that shares gold with mine, the only reason the account still has gold is to claim games with gold games, if i cancel gold and...
  3. I brought XBOX One from USA with Power Supply (Input [100-127 V, 4.8 A, 50-60 Hz ] --...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I brought XBOX One from USA with Power Supply (Input [100-127 V, 4.8 A, 50-60 Hz ] --...: Hi, I need to use my XBOX one power supply accept 220V instead current power supply that accept 110V. I found original Xbox power supply accept 220V but with these specifications Input...
  4. Me and a friend have brought farming simulator 19 but when we have gone to play multiplayer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me and a friend have brought farming simulator 19 but when we have gone to play multiplayer...: Farming simulator 19 Me and a friend have brought farming simulator 19 but when we have gone to play multiplayer we are unable to connect to the servers 60ff1831-1476-400b-9c5f-f068c1414401
  5. I have just brought V Bucks - no code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have just brought V Bucks - no code?: I have just brought v bucks for my son and my Microsoft account but it's not bringing up a redeemable code - how long should I leave it? His xbox is not linked to my Microsoft account....
  6. Xbox live charged a card but I cancelled it and i brought it with a gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live charged a card but I cancelled it and i brought it with a gift card: I had purchased a xbox $15.00 gift card from my local store and with that $15.00 i brought xbox live gold. One month goes by it becomes past due very understandable so about a week later i buy a...
  7. Two devices in the house live subscription cancelled when brought a second device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two devices in the house live subscription cancelled when brought a second device: Have brought another Xbox one for my home signed up to live gold for this second device as well and now the first Xbox has been cancelled as the only adult in the house they are both registered to...
  8. Star Wars the revenge of the sith- patience anakin it will be brought to Xbox one backwards...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars the revenge of the sith- patience anakin it will be brought to Xbox one backwards...: Please bring star wars the revenge of the sith original xbox game to backwards compatibility for xbox one its just the one game needed to complete the star wars collection. It would make us fans...
  9. Hi, I brought Xbox live gold on CD keys on the 3rd. But its not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I brought Xbox live gold on CD keys on the 3rd. But its not working: Hi, every one... I brought my son xbox live gold on the 3rd if feb and its still not working have gone bk to supplier and its been redeemed. In the xbox itsays its acactive and Dont need to renew...
  10. Brought Xbox live credit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brought Xbox live credit: Don't know if anyone can help, but I purchased a xbox live credit for 2500 vbucks. Got the code through my email and my son entered it on his xbox. It didn't work so he then tried again and now it...