Browse Add-Ons/DL Content for My Games only ...

Discus and support Browse Add-Ons/DL Content for My Games only ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Going back a very long time ago there used to be an option in the old dashboard to list add-ons for My games only. I can't find anyway to do this now.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Johnny Alpha, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Johnny Alpha
    Johnny Alpha Guest

Going back a very long time ago there used to be an option in the old dashboard to list add-ons for My games only.

I can't find anyway to do this now.

... Showing me lists of hundreds of add-ons for games I don't own is completely meaningless.

... I really don't have the time or the patience to search through the add-ons one game at a time on the off chance there's something interesting.

The new releases list shows the latest 100 add-ons ... but that only covers 16 games of which 3 games have over 20 add-ons each listed.

... can't this list at least be grouped so there's only one icon for each game and the list covers 100 games?

The recommendations list shows 10 add-ons covering games I actually own but again there's only 3 games covered because of multiple add-ons.

I used to use the old add-ons for my games regularly and I used to buy stuff. Often on impulse.

I rarely even bother looking at add-ons now and as a consequence I haven't bought any for ages but I definitely would if it was easier to find them.

Surely Add-Ons for games you own should be front and central on the add-ons page ... Am I missing something?

:)

Johnny Alpha, Feb 19, 2014
  2. Amfernius
    Amfernius Guest
    How do I browse content?

I was used to using the recent game add-ons option in the marketplace to browse ALL new game content, yet it seems that now I only get content for games that I own. I used to use the new add-ons market to determine if a game was worth picking up after release.
    Is there any way to view all the new game add-ons, or has this feature been removed?

Amfernius, Feb 19, 2014
  3. UpliftKnight
    UpliftKnight Guest
    I just purchased Battlefield 3 Premium???

Battlefield 3 Premium is only DLC contents(add ons) for BF3.

Battlefield 3 game is still not available on Games on demand.

UpliftKnight, Feb 19, 2014
  4. Elohmn Win User

Add-ons and profiles??

Yes, as long as it is on the same Console the Content was originally Downloaded on. Keep in mind though, some EA Titles/ Add-ons Lock the Content to only the Profile that DL's it to begin with (online Passes and such).
  5. A J T 67 Win User

"Assigned to other console" - Licence Transfer Error?

Ditto same proble with mine transfered all my Dl content to the new consol transferd my License to the new consol only to find out that none of my Dl content will work unless I am signed in to XBox live despite the lisence being transfered why should I have
    to DL all the content again especialy since I have limted DL content as only have Satelite Iiternet where I live and it has only small Dl Limits
  6. RSTLSS 24 7 Win User

Cant Download (DLC Name Here) EN #

The same rules do NOT apply to PS3.

Ive been stationed in Germany for the past year and a half, and Ive been playing Black Ops on PS3 since its release.

US System, US PSN account, US version of the game, German IP address and I was able to DL and play ALL add on content.

I only started playing B.O. on XBox recently so I could play with my brother-in-laws, and it is ONLY on XBox that the DL content is blocked in my region. Worst part is, the Black Ops I bought came with a code to DL the First Strike maps for free, but wait......I
    cant.

Again, US XBox, US Live account, US game, German IP address.

DL content works fine on PSN, and blocked on XBox Live, so this isnt just because of the international laws.

At this point my only option would be to mail my hard drive to my brother-in-law in the states, then have him DL the add on content for me, then wait for him to mail it back? That would leave me unable to use my XBox for at least a month. Way to go Microsoft.
  7. LT Da Wolf Win User

space marine

does anyone have a link to download the capture and control add on

it takes me to the dl content screen but its not in the list only capture the flag is there
  8. Elohmn Win User

Multiple consoles, Back 2 Karkland

You'll need to DL the Content on both Consoles (each it's own HDD) and be Signed into XBL at least on the one the Content was not purchased on. Seeing as how it's only XBL MP, that shouldn't be too difficult. Just DL on both and
    have fun.
Thema:

1. Browse Add-Ons/DL Content for My Games only ... - Similar Threads - Browse Add Ons

2. Missing "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard.: Trying to download netflix but on my dashboard, it only shows the options "Home" , "Social", "Games & Apps" and "Settings". bf7638d8-cc97-464c-8319-9bbec2bd2b20
  3. For some odd reason it says I'm 'Browsing games in Rainbow Six Siege' when I'm offline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some odd reason it says I'm 'Browsing games in Rainbow Six Siege' when I'm offline.: This also happens when I appear offline,I'm at my homescreen,my Xbox is off,my Xbox is restarting,and when my internet is fully disconnected from the power cord. I'm at a dead end on what to do...
  4. New Browse for Help Quest not working

in XboX Insiders
    New Browse for Help Quest not working: I see this new quest in my Insider hub today. I try to go the web page it specifies and it says "Look away you must be an XBox Insider" even though I am signed in with my Insider account....
  5. FH4 doesnt let me browse tunes and says that it is permitted in parental guide settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH4 doesnt let me browse tunes and says that it is permitted in parental guide settings: cant use any of the online tunes since FH4 asks to check parental settings. This is very strange since it was all good about a week ago. Also my account is set as adult not child....
  6. Xbox One very slow/pausing when browsing installed games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One very slow/pausing when browsing installed games: I have 2 Xbox One Xs. My older Scorpio edition can browse games and apps folder with no issues. My newer, white X1X is very laggy, or even just freezes in the Games and Apps. I have clean...
  7. Can’t browse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t browse: can not browse to any web site 6e2148ca-af50-4370-9ad6-253b8a1e27a6
  8. Unable to browse, rent or purchase movies or games from store after update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to browse, rent or purchase movies or games from store after update.: Received and update on my xbox one for the store app, now I am unable to view, rent or purchase anything in the store or anything linked to the store from the dashboard. Get an error that does...
  9. In private browsing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In private browsing: Hi, How do I stop, delete or turn off the "In Private" browsing because I can't see the history "if" my child uses it. He can use the internet on xbox one, i just don't want him to have access...
  10. XBOX ONE marketplace / shop browsing issues on xbox and pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE marketplace / shop browsing issues on xbox and pc: Hello. I would like to browse / search for new games for my Xbox One. I feel stupid as I just don´t seem to be able to categorize my searching / browsing properly at all. On the console, when I...