Browser streaming

Discus and support Browser streaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Absolutely loving the xCloud preview, I don't use xCloud itself that much at the moment but I stream from my One X to my phone all the time. xCloud is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/_leon_nash_, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Browser streaming

Absolutely loving the xCloud preview, I don't use xCloud itself that much at the moment but I stream from my One X to my phone all the time. xCloud is also way better than Stadia already, in value, accessibility (on phones), and the fact we've already got our game libraries.

I'm just wondering if there's been any confirmation or news that we'll be able to stream to a web browser, like Stadia can. I have a Chromebook rather than a PC, and I know Microsoft said they wanna bring xCloud to PC, but I assumed that's as a UWP app or part of the Xbox companion app.

Also, they've disabled downloading the Android streaming app to a Chromebook from the Play Store.

submitted by /u/_leon_nash_
    [link] [comments]

/u/_leon_nash_, Nov 30, 2019
  2. AdvancedAlan Win User

Why can't you watch streaming live video on this app? (NBA D-League)

Any live stream video on YouTube can only be watched on a browser mainly so that YouTube and the live stream provider can sell ads.

Also it seems that you can not watch said live via the Xbox IE browser as it seems the video uses Flash when streaming and since Xbox doesn't support flash the content is not watchable
  3. Jaybonaut Win User

Xbox app Netflix streaming issue.

Odd, why would you use the Xbox app to stream your Netflix stream instead of just going to the Netflix website with your laptop internet browser?
  4. PresBusiness24 Win User

Microsoft edge keeps crashing

Same thing here. Streaming makes it crash after a while and does it with other browser apps as well.
  5. AridLizard Win User

Stream xbox using chromebook (Linux)

are you streaming to mixer or twitch from your xbox?

if you are then I'd suggest using the app to stream directly from your console and then log into your stream on your chromebook using a web browser so you can monitor the chat that way
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Problems streaming video on Xbox browsers

Though Microsoft Edge may be a good browser, it is important to note that the console was not designed to stream movies like that on third party sites unless the page and video player are supported.

If you are using a reputable site that perhaps has an app, such as Netflix or Hulu, I would suggest downloading said app and attempting to watch the media there.

If it did work at one point though, it could be a networking issue. I would suggest checking your network and making sure that it's up to Xbox Live criteria outlined in
    Network settings on Xbox One
Thema:

Browser streaming

1. Browser streaming - Similar Threads - Browser streaming

2. Cant access the Xbox news website without having to clear cookies on Chrome browser

in XboX Insiders
    Cant access the Xbox news website without having to clear cookies on Chrome browser: Everytime i want to read the xbox news page for insider patch notes i get a HTML error and i have to clear my cookies just to get on the site again. Its really annoying having to sign into every...
  3. Cannot redeem xbox 360 games with gold from online store within a browser, Xbox One or Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem xbox 360 games with gold from online store within a browser, Xbox One or Xbox...: Soooo I'm having this problem from quite some time.... I'm not able to redeem the Xbox 360 games with gold from the browser or the xbox one console or the xbox app. I've tried both Chrome browser...
  4. Can't buy daytona USA via web browser , impossible purshase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy daytona USA via web browser , impossible purshase: Hello, i want to buy Daytona USA arcade to play on my Xbox one x , is it impossible to buy it via the xone, so i go on edge or another web browser and it's alwals the the same Strange thing. at...
  5. Watching movies on Xbox Browser or any other App ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watching movies on Xbox Browser or any other App ?: Hi Everyone I just bought my 1st Xbox & now want to explore further options as entertainment. I am trying to stream a movie website on my tablet device which I watch regularly. But however now...
  6. Microsoft Edge Browser on Xbox One Has Problem Streaming Content

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft Edge Browser on Xbox One Has Problem Streaming Content: Microsoft Edge Browser on Xbox One Has Problem Streaming Content Hi NGOCPHI, Thanks for responding. Based on your explanation it sounds like until Microsoft updates the codecs on the Xbox One to...
  7. Problems streaming video on Xbox browsers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems streaming video on Xbox browsers: Any time the i try to watch tv shows on using microsoft edge on my xbox, the video will restart at completely random times. Sometimes its 5 minutes in others its 20 but ive found this issue to be...
  8. Microsoft XBox OneS edge browser video streaming not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft XBox OneS edge browser video streaming not working: Hello Microsoft XBox OneS edge browser video streaming not working. Response is website is not responding in left and a recover webpage button in right, It use work initial days. It is not...
  9. Edge browser shuts down when streaming movies.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Edge browser shuts down when streaming movies.: Since the last xbox one update early this year we cannot stream movies through the edge browser anymore. We get anywhere from a few minutes to 20 mins into a video and it just exits. Speaking to...
  10. Video streaming quits on Microsoft Edge & internet browser

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video streaming quits on Microsoft Edge & internet browser: Has anyone else had an issue where Microsoft Edge quits during video playback? I was watching an online movie today from a website I've been using for years when Edge suddenly quit. I cleared the...