"BrutalxMittens has signed out" every time I go to something on my xbox.

Discus and support "BrutalxMittens has signed out" every time I go to something on my xbox. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got my current Xbox about 3-4 years ago for Christmas. It's had a couple of problems, but up until now it's served me pretty well. Recently,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrutalxMittens, Mar 16, 2014.

1. "BrutalxMittens has signed out" every time I go to something on my xbox.

I got my current Xbox about 3-4 years ago for Christmas. It's had a couple of problems, but up until now it's served me pretty well. Recently, however, whenever I go to a new thing on my xbox (games, programs,
    the guide), it's been signing me out. I have to restart the xbox completely because it does not let me out of the screen it puts me into. The xbox is I believe an Elite with the 120 Gb Hard drive it came with.

Has anyone else at least experienced this, if not being able to provide help?

:)

BrutalxMittens, Mar 16, 2014
  2. ClopFic
    ClopFic Guest
    I get signed out every time I do something

Every time I dashboard or launch a game or app it will sign me out and I will have to sign back in again. I don't know how to fix this.

ClopFic, Mar 16, 2014
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there ClopFic!

I replied to your other thread you made, go ahead post back in
    here so we can help you get this issue sorted! "BrutalxMittens has signed out" every time I go to something on my xbox. :D

Mister Beep, Mar 16, 2014
  4. Spartan mstr117 Win User

Xbox live connecting issues

It seems in order to fix the issue, I had to sign my character out then back in. Maybe something has been going wrong every time the xbox automatically signed me in.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there ClopFic!

I replied to your other thread you made, go ahead post back in
    here so we can help you get this issue sorted! :D
  6. oDelta-8862DFD2-20D5 Win User

My account is signed out every time I play a game and every time I go to dashboard! Help!

I should also add that I have no problem signing back into my account after it is logged out
  7. Horsemen Cometh Win User

My account is signed out every time I play a game and every time I go to dashboard! Help!

I had this same problem but when I added my account to my sister's xbox 360 it stopped happening on my xbox as well as her's and my brother's
  8. oDelta-8862DFD2-20D5 Win User

Thanks a lot hassassinade! Can't thank you enough!
Thema:

"BrutalxMittens has signed out" every time I go to something on my xbox.

1. "BrutalxMittens has signed out" every time I go to something on my xbox. - Similar Threads - BrutalxMittens has signed

2. My Xbox account has been locked for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account has been locked for no reason: my account [PI removed by Mod] has been locked for no reason idk why but it is 8f245851-9e83-4943-8566-ed52351525f5
  3. Inactive account has a gamertag i wish to switch my name to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inactive account has a gamertag i wish to switch my name to.: I have been looking for a gamer tag to switch to and have come up with a couple cool ones but are sadly taken by inactive accounts which are not in use. I was curious if microsoft could free up...
  4. Mein Live-Konto wurde gesperrt ! Hilfe [Translation - My live account has been suspended !...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mein Live-Konto wurde gesperrt ! Hilfe [Translation - My live account has been suspended !...: Mein Account wurde gesperrt. gibt es eine möglichkeit es wieder zu beheben? ___ [Translation - My account has been suspended. is there a way to fix it again?]...
  5. Xbox one wireless controller right stick has become too sensitive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wireless controller right stick has become too sensitive.: I have had my Xbox One for about four years and play COD-Black Ops. As of last week the right stick has become too sensitive on my elite controller. What is happening: Lets say I am running down...
  6. My son has lost his friends list on his Xbox one and not sure how to get them back

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son has lost his friends list on his Xbox one and not sure how to get them back: Good day, My son has recently lost his friends list on his Xbox one, even after he has added them again they just disappear? Please can you advise how to fix this issue - step by step please...
  7. Gears 5 Has Gone Gold – Celebrate with our Full Achievement List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Has Gone Gold – Celebrate with our Full Achievement List: I think it's a good detail for fans to be able to find certain clues, I hope much gears 5 I really like the story and I would like that in this new installment they give it a little more depth as...
  8. Sound in Roblox Xbox Edition has no sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound in Roblox Xbox Edition has no sound: I was playing Phantom forces on xbox roblox and when i left the game robloxs menu screen didnt have a song in the backround even though its always playing the song i joined a different game on...
  9. This code has already been used.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This code has already been used.: Hello, I bought a xbox live 12 months code but I have an error message: This code has already been used.The seller asks me the time the code was used the first time to give me a new one. Could you...
  10. My Xbox 360 has a solid red light and won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 has a solid red light and won't turn on: My Xbox 360 has a solid red light and won't turn on. I've tried two different power cords. Is there anything I can do or is it just done? e729edd1-abc6-4479-87d3-2abb91e7b1e1