"BrutalxMittens has signed out" every time I go to something on my xbox.

Discus and support "BrutalxMittens has signed out" every time I go to something on my xbox. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got my current Xbox about 3-4 years ago for Christmas. It's had a couple of problems, but up until now it's served me pretty well. Recently,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrutalxMittens, Mar 16, 2014.

1. "BrutalxMittens has signed out" every time I go to something on my xbox.

I got my current Xbox about 3-4 years ago for Christmas. It's had a couple of problems, but up until now it's served me pretty well. Recently, however, whenever I go to a new thing on my xbox (games, programs,
    the guide), it's been signing me out. I have to restart the xbox completely because it does not let me out of the screen it puts me into. The xbox is I believe an Elite with the 120 Gb Hard drive it came with.

Has anyone else at least experienced this, if not being able to provide help?

:)

BrutalxMittens, Mar 16, 2014
  2. ClopFic
    ClopFic Guest
    I get signed out every time I do something

Every time I dashboard or launch a game or app it will sign me out and I will have to sign back in again. I don't know how to fix this.

ClopFic, Mar 16, 2014
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there ClopFic!

I replied to your other thread you made, go ahead post back in
    here so we can help you get this issue sorted! "BrutalxMittens has signed out" every time I go to something on my xbox. :D

Mister Beep, Mar 16, 2014
  4. Spartan mstr117 Win User

Xbox live connecting issues

It seems in order to fix the issue, I had to sign my character out then back in. Maybe something has been going wrong every time the xbox automatically signed me in.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there ClopFic!

I replied to your other thread you made, go ahead post back in
    here so we can help you get this issue sorted! :D
  6. oDelta-8862DFD2-20D5 Win User

My account is signed out every time I play a game and every time I go to dashboard! Help!

I should also add that I have no problem signing back into my account after it is logged out
  7. Horsemen Cometh Win User

My account is signed out every time I play a game and every time I go to dashboard! Help!

I had this same problem but when I added my account to my sister's xbox 360 it stopped happening on my xbox as well as her's and my brother's
  8. oDelta-8862DFD2-20D5 Win User

Thanks a lot hassassinade! Can't thank you enough!
Thema:

"BrutalxMittens has signed out" every time I go to something on my xbox.

1. "BrutalxMittens has signed out" every time I go to something on my xbox. - Similar Threads - BrutalxMittens has signed

2. Hi Sir, my Xbox One has error E305-00000001-80073CFE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi Sir, my Xbox One has error E305-00000001-80073CFE: Hi Sir, my Xbox One has error E305-00000001-80073CFE 08c1a944-b5e5-44d4-af44-06267b5f46d1
  3. Latest update on Forza horizon 4 has big flaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Latest update on Forza horizon 4 has big flaw: At loading screen when starting game it glitches like it has troubles starting up then freezes and goes to xbox home screen.havnt been able to play since updated around5pm...
  4. What franchise do you think has the most potential but somehow it misses everytime?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What franchise do you think has the most potential but somehow it misses everytime?: I feel like this about the Fallout franchise. If you follow the lore and "vibe" from the first 2 games you ca see the direction they wanted to follow. A grim apocalypse with a lot of references...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock 1.14.1 has lost all purchased content

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock 1.14.1 has lost all purchased content: I've raising this again, because some mod decided to lock the prior thread when it wasn't resolved without any consultation from me. That's pretty poor service on it's own. Last thread here -...
  6. Xbox one has this start up screen any fix guys sometimes it dont even show this screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one has this start up screen any fix guys sometimes it dont even show this screen: [IMG] submitted by /u/Inzumi [link] [comments]
  7. I’m wondering if the newest snapshot of Minecraft has been added to Xbox insider

in XboX Insiders
    I’m wondering if the newest snapshot of Minecraft has been added to Xbox insider: And if so how do I change it from 1.15 beta? submitted by /u/ImtheArkham [link] [comments]
  8. 0x80070015 Error install games on Xbox Game Pass due to "storage has been disconnected"

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80070015 Error install games on Xbox Game Pass due to "storage has been disconnected": This happens with EVERY single install, but my storage is not being disconnected. I have to reboot and it will resume for a little then error out again. 63f84fdb-3260-4d9c-a74a-7572ac720afa
  9. Xbox One X has a SERIOUS KNOW ISSUE that Microsoft has Ignored Since Launch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X has a SERIOUS KNOW ISSUE that Microsoft has Ignored Since Launch: The Xbox One X is a very impressive machine, the graphics and 4K gaming are top notch. The storage is sufficient with todays digital game age. I feel the console, on paper, was worth the massive...
  10. Your trial for this game has expired?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your trial for this game has expired?: Every time I put the disc in it comes up with this message this game has expired I cant do nothing about it 465b2f2e-afa5-45e2-9618-032e7fc3e420