BSOD in Ghosts

Discus and support BSOD in Ghosts in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Also getting the black screen of doom after installing DLC update about to try pulling the plug. please update this console soon it really needs some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FragMunky0666, Jan 28, 2014.

1. BSOD in Ghosts

Also getting the black screen of doom after installing DLC update about to try pulling the plug. please update this console soon it really needs some TLC

:)

FragMunky0666, Jan 28, 2014
  2. Battlefield 4 was shown on a PC

Would of been perfect if they had the BSOD BSOD in Ghosts :)

johnnydigsgirls, Jan 28, 2014
  3. SeeTilTheEnd
    SeeTilTheEnd Guest
    BSOD

I have even tried deleting all ME3 data from my save devices and redownloaded the game update, but it still didn't solve my problems.

SeeTilTheEnd, Jan 28, 2014
  4. BSOD in Ghosts

I uninstalled the game and re-installed but did not try to run it after install, I held the power button down for 10 seconds as recommended in another post and pulled the plug for 30 seconds. Once I started the machine and the game back up it prompted me
    for an update and after the update it worked like a charm. I hope this helps!

FragMunky0666, Jan 28, 2014
  5. FragMunky0666 Win User

BSOD in Ghosts

I uninstalled the game and re-installed but did not try to run it after install, I held the power button down for 10 seconds as recommended in another post and pulled the plug for 30 seconds. Once I started the machine and the game back up it prompted me
    for an update and after the update it worked like a charm. I hope this helps!
  6. johnnydigsgirls Win User

Battlefield 4 was shown on a PC

Would of been perfect if they had the BSOD :)
  7. BAD 2020 Win User

Black screen of Death?

Dony worry, your having minor glitches, not the BSOD.
  8. UnyoBro Win User

BSOD

I know this is resolved but in case it comes up again this issue is a profile problem for sure. EA/Bioware sends some kind of check in and a couple files on the profile get corrupted. Deleting the profile entirely and recovering it should be all anyone needs
    to do.
  9. SeeTilTheEnd Win User

BSOD

The game is on disc, and I have deleted the title update, reinstalling it when I inserted the disc again, but it didn't help.
Thema:

BSOD in Ghosts

1. BSOD in Ghosts - Similar Threads - BSOD Ghosts

2. Dashboard Ghosting, among all of the other issues

in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard Ghosting, among all of the other issues: [IMG] submitted by /u/XboxInsider127372827 [link] [comments]
  3. Metro Exodus Windows 10 Edition crashes, settings are not saved, BSOD

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus Windows 10 Edition crashes, settings are not saved, BSOD: Okay, so there is this whole thing going on with Metro Exodus. I read that there were some patches but that is NOT TRUE. The issues are NOT fixed. Here, as of today (1st of July, 2019) these...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 BSOD and forza account not working.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 BSOD and forza account not working.: I bought forza horizon 4 and enjoyed about 40 minutes of it alot. But when i came to the part where u get ur first house, the game instantly BSOD's after 20 seconds. I've tried...
  5. XBox One Wireless Adapter Driver (BSOD)

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox One Wireless Adapter Driver (BSOD): I am having this problem on a daily basis. The product has been out for a while and I do not understand how we are in December and still no fix! 618b7f36-1478-471b-ab07-1f7dd7c0344a
  6. Forza 6 doesn't work and makes a BSOD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 6 doesn't work and makes a BSOD: Habe mir mit großer Vorfreude das kostenlose (wenn auch abgespeckte) Version von Forza Motorsport 6 Apex heruntergeladen und installiert. Wenn ich es dann aber starten möchte, bekomme ich einen...
  7. Crashing/BSOD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crashing/BSOD: I've had my xbox for a couple of weeks, however yesterday streaming started causing my computer to either BSOD or the app would take up to 10 minutes to crash locking me out of being able to use...
  8. Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter BSOD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter BSOD: I have the Wireless Adapter for the Xbox One Wireless Controller. Every time I use the Wireless Adapter or even the regular USB cable to play a game, the Task Manager shows an increase in CPU...
  9. Xbox One Wireless Adapter (BSOD)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Wireless Adapter (BSOD): It is now almost April and there is still no fix with this device. I have had BSOD issues as described. It seems to happen after 10-20 minutes of use. I have never had a peripheral cause...
  10. Xbox Wireless Adapter causes BSOD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter causes BSOD: Hi... Just bought a Xbox Wireless Adapter and whenever I sync a controller with the adapter my PC blue screens. Once my PC starts booting up after the BSOD, the computer will continuously blue...