BT Home Hub: gta v

Discus and support BT Home Hub: gta v in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; BT Home Hub (Modems/Gateways): gta v hola no me puedo conectar a xbox live y nose si me podian ayudar 8966e46e-f6cf-436e-b1e9-df9037270a33 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by luis gtz 104099, Oct 24, 2016.

1. BT Home Hub: gta v

BT Home Hub (Modems/Gateways): gta v
    hola no me puedo conectar a xbox live y nose si me podian ayudar

:)

luis gtz 104099, Oct 24, 2016
  2. BT Home Hub BT Home Hub 5: wireless connection issue

BT Home Hub (Modems/Gateways) BT Home Hub 5: wireless connection issue
    Im having the same problem.

RisingDragoon83, Oct 24, 2016
  3. BT Home Hub: ...

BT Home Hub (Modems/Gateways): ...
    how do I determine my manual dns settings for the bt home hub 6?

J 1 G Z A W x, Oct 24, 2016
  4. taidara Win User

Can change Nat type from mod to open

5. chrispyzr Win User

DHCP problem

It's a BT home hub 5- type A
  6. FLOPPY HIPPO Win User

Xbox Live not staying connected even after opening up my ports.

I'm in the UK and my router is a BT Home Hub 4 while my modem is a BT openreach.
  7. KF5xHellaRanzz Win User

Xbox One dashboard

I dont have a BT home hub, sorry.
  8. Kryaxin Win User

Can't update Xbox help please!

I'm currently using a BT home hub 3
Thema:

BT Home Hub: gta v

1. BT Home Hub: gta v - Similar Threads - Home Hub gta

2. I don’t like the new change done to the Xbox insider hub app on the home page they got rid...

in XboX Insiders
    I don’t like the new change done to the Xbox insider hub app on the home page they got rid...: I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and when I got to the home page of the app the first thing I noticed was where they had Quick Polls Rateings Insider content Settings Report a...
  3. BT Home Hub BT Home Hub 5: Cannot connect to wireless network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    BT Home Hub BT Home Hub 5: Cannot connect to wireless network: BT Home Hub (Modems/Gateways) BT Home Hub 5: Cannot connect to wireless network Having the same issue? Xbox nor is could help... f19110b3-608b-45f8-b8c3-7ba3fb799e5c
  4. BT Home Hub BT Home Hub 4: IPV6

BT Home Hub BT Home Hub 4: IPV6: BT Home Hub (Modems/Gateways) BT Home Hub 4: IPV6 I reached out to a support rep from BT, and this was the response: BT has only enabled IPv6 on the HH5 and Smart Hub (HH6) at present. There are...
  5. BT Home Hub BT Home Hub 3: Internet

BT Home Hub BT Home Hub 3: Internet: BT Home Hub (Modems/Gateways) BT Home Hub 3: Internet Check if your Internet Provider and router support IPv6. In case your internet provider can't give you IPv6 support, you might try to get a...
  6. BT Home Hub BT Home Hub 5: Connection issuse - Xbox One S

BT Home Hub BT Home Hub 5: Connection issuse - Xbox One S: BT Home Hub (Modems/Gateways) BT Home Hub 5: Connection issuse - Xbox One S Hello again , In that case another suggestion is to reset the console to factory settings. Before doing so, make sure...
  7. BT Home Hub BT Home Hub 5: My Xbox is telling me my WIFI password is wrong and it definitely ...

BT Home Hub BT Home Hub 5: My Xbox is telling me my WIFI password is wrong and it definitely ...: BT Home Hub (Modems/Gateways) BT Home Hub 5: My Xbox is telling me my WIFI password is wrong and it definitely isn’t The only thing I can suggest is log on to the BT home hub page via any device...
  8. BT Home Hub BT Home Hub 5: How to connect to BT Hub 6

BT Home Hub BT Home Hub 5: How to connect to BT Hub 6: BT Home Hub (Modems/Gateways) BT Home Hub 5: How to connect to BT Hub 6 You would need to set up your wireless network connection again as the SSID of your network will have changed. You can set...
  9. BT Home Hub BT Home Hub 5: Problem with gamertags not loading

BT Home Hub BT Home Hub 5: Problem with gamertags not loading: BT Home Hub (Modems/Gateways) BT Home Hub 5: Problem with gamertags not loading try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the...
  10. NAT type almost always Moderate. Making it difficult to play GTA V with friends. BT Home Hub ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT type almost always Moderate. Making it difficult to play GTA V with friends. BT Home Hub ...: So after getting a BT Home Hub 5 I have had problems with my NAT type where I had none before. It almost constantly says its moderate and this is causing problems with party chat (where my...