BT homehub 5 and titanfall

Discus and support BT homehub 5 and titanfall in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a bt homehub 5 and have started having connection issues cant connect while playing the game titanfall can anybody provide the settings to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WobblyCaptain, Jun 5, 2014.

1. BT homehub 5 and titanfall

I have a bt homehub 5 and have started having connection issues cant connect while playing the game titanfall can anybody provide the settings to enable titanfall to work correctly with a bt home hub 5

:)

WobblyCaptain, Jun 5, 2014
  2. GMAN990
    GMAN990 Guest
    GMAN990, Jun 5, 2014
  3. GMAN990
    GMAN990 Guest
    GMAN990, Jun 5, 2014
  4. BT homehub 5 and titanfall

MessiahBrowny, Jun 6, 2014
  5. MessiahBrowny Win User

6. marcusbinkie Win User

Live worked yesterday , not today... different codes!!!

BT Homehub 3.0 with BT on wired connection
  7. GMAN990 Win User

Moderate NAT settings

8. GMAN990 Win User

Help me

9. taidara Win User

Cannot connect Xbox 360 to BT Home Hub 3.0

Thema:

1. BT homehub 5 and titanfall - Similar Threads - homehub titanfall

2. Titanfall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall: Titanfall won't connect to any servers 12f1eaff-0851-48e1-a921-33e9dd1fa8ca
  3. Titanfall servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall servers: Since last night 07/10 I haven't been able to play Titanfall 1. Everytime I try I keep getting a "no servers found" notification. Is anybody aware of this problem or have any solutions?...
  4. Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall: Read subject line ThANK YOU!! Ryan 29dbbe66-945c-4164-b7d0-0181584a3737
  5. titanfall

in XBoX on Consoles
    titanfall: whats wrong with titanfall on the 360 ? da24b14f-4464-4e52-807c-e1671a043792
  6. EA games TITANFALL & BLACK cannot be downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA games TITANFALL & BLACK cannot be downloaded: These two games have been available on XBox One, EA subscription for 3 months now but they are not downloadable. Gives an error and tells you to fix & retry. When you try to fix it, it redirects...
  7. Titanfall 3??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 3??: So as a big fan of Titanfall 1 & 2, is Respawn working on Titanfall 3 at all? I know Apex Legends take place in that same universe but a new Titanfall game would awesome!!!...
  8. Xbone on BT Homehub 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbone on BT Homehub 4: Hi I have recently upgraded to the Xbone. On my BT router I had to make some changes to make my old 360 NAT open, I marked the 360 as static and added the ports to forward. I tried to do the...
  9. BT HomeHub 3.0 (HELP)

in XBoX on Consoles
    BT HomeHub 3.0 (HELP): http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/networking-hardware/default.aspx I'm using this forum but I don't know if I'm blind or that I can't find the BT Homehub under any of the settings....
  10. BT Homehub 4 Open NAT Solution!

in XBoX on Consoles
    BT Homehub 4 Open NAT Solution!: MrBungie06, it is apparent that you are getting the error about services (ports) being assigned to another device because those services (ports) are already forwarded to the 360--either manually...