: BTHub5 doesn’t support IPv6

Discus and support : BTHub5 doesn’t support IPv6 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : BTHub5 doesn’t support IPv6 The latest home hub should support it but perhaps BT have not enabled it for your area. You should contact BT and check... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BelindaFearnley, Oct 28, 2019.

1. : BTHub5 doesn’t support IPv6

The latest home hub should support it but perhaps BT have not enabled it for your area. You should contact BT and check with them.

As mentioned, if won't mean you will get faster speeds or less lag, that may be a general connection issue. Again ,check with BT about your speeds etc

:)

BelindaFearnley, Oct 28, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

BTHub5 doesn’t support IPv6

IPv4 is not necessarily faster than IPv6. There are instances where it is some faster but that is not always the case. So don't be surprised if you see little to no improvement in speed.
  3. IRB Win User

The latest home hub should support it but perhaps BT have not enabled it for your area. You should contact BT and check with them.

As mentioned, if won't mean you will get faster speeds or less lag, that may be a general connection issue. Again ,check with BT about your speeds etc
  4. Dustmite72 Win User

BTHub5 doesn’t support IPv6

The more you invest in your surrounding electronics, the more you're likely to enjoy the outcome. I personally love my Netgear Nighthawk router, it keeps me gaming, and others in my house streaming seamlessly. Make an investment (if you can afford it),
    and you won't regret it.
  5. WOTAN1809 Win User

IPv6 Support

Hello ..

are their any new infos about this point ??

since i have IPv6 i have problems to conect the xbox for games .. like Halo and more ...
  6. wswartzendruber(2) Win User

IPv6 Support

Oh nice, it seems that Comcast has begun activating IPv6 throughout the United States. As far as I can tell, this started on May 30. People from California to Colorado are reporting connectivity, some without even having done anything.

Comcast is the largest ISP in the United States.
Thema:

1. : BTHub5 doesn’t support IPv6 - Similar Threads - BTHub5 doesn’t support

2. How to change privacy settings on Xbox account when Xbox.com sign in doesn’t work.

in XBoX on Windows
    How to change privacy settings on Xbox account when Xbox.com sign in doesn’t work.: I don’t have an Xbox but I still have an account to play Minecraft on Windows 10. I can’t play cross platform with friends because every time I try to change privacy settings I’m brought to Xbox...
  3. My xbox friends list doesn’t appear with anyone online when people are on

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox friends list doesn’t appear with anyone online when people are on: Ive had a problem with my friends list not showing any friend activity when there are friends playing but it just comes up with a blank menu, i play on the xbox one x and have had this problem for...
  4. DLC doesn’t show up in Installed

in XboX Insiders
    DLC doesn’t show up in Installed: I installed a DLC and when I went to manage add ons, it was in the ready to install place when I go to install it the DLC doesn’t install or anything despite it saying it’s installed on the store!...
  5. After update Xbox One X doesn’t restart or shutdown but hangs on a grey screen. Also every...

in XboX Insiders
    After update Xbox One X doesn’t restart or shutdown but hangs on a grey screen. Also every...: After the recent update (Alpha Group) I’ve been having the issues stated in the title. After a hard rest I can load a game but if I want to change games I’ll have to hard reset my Xbox otherwise...
  6. : TV provider doesn’t show in the list.

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : TV provider doesn’t show in the list.: : TV provider doesn’t show in the list. Your provider may not be supported by the app 44dd1482-8a50-4dc9-8fd3-8ff74c1a18ff
  7. Xbox code doesn’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox code doesn’t work: Hello, today i bought at a store a xbox live code of 25 euro. I wanted to redeem the code but there are 16 digits but there has to be 25 digits. How or where can i redeem this code? thank you....
  8. Why has ms never made a controller that either doesn’t have a guide button. Or the ability...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has ms never made a controller that either doesn’t have a guide button. Or the ability...: I have a small 2 year old who is obsessed with the xbox at the moment. He loves super luckys tale...( actually enjoying it myself) however he get annoyed when he presses the guide button and cant...
  9. My Xbox won’t do anything, TV doesn’t have any feed from it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t do anything, TV doesn’t have any feed from it.: i have tried the reboot procedure that I read about, holding the power button and eject button, but it doesn’t do anything. I have also tried various HDMI cords and various TV inputs. i can’t...
  10. My Vbucks code doesn’t Work I have proof It is I got a image

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Vbucks code doesn’t Work I have proof It is I got a image: Proof That my code didn’t work what should I do [img] 217f652f-9928-405d-81b4-793278a9836f