Buffering Issues

Discus and support Buffering Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Plex and Disney + always buffers at 6 minutes and 47 seconds on any show or movie I watch And we'll keep doing so until I back out and restart it but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MasterX24, Nov 19, 2019.

1. MasterX24
    MasterX24 Guest

Buffering Issues

Plex and Disney + always buffers at 6 minutes and 47 seconds on any show or movie I watch And we'll keep doing so until I back out and restart it but then we'll do it again another 6 minutes later.

Netflix, Vudu, CW, etc I don't have this issue with.

I have tried hardwired and over Wi-Fi with no kuck.

Disney Plus works fine on my cell phone over the same Wi-Fi though.

:)

MasterX24, Nov 19, 2019
  2. TRAPOUL80 Win User

Buffering Issues

That's entirely weird unless your network isn't running as it should. Try rebooting your metwork router and try again and see if the apps give the same trouble.
  3. celestialblundr Win User

Buffering Issues

I was having the same problem. Read the recommendation that said to delete the app and reinstall but now I can't re download the app at all. Any help from any other user? Any one else having the same problem?
  4. IXISTiCKYIXI Win User

XBOX LIVE - INTENTIONAL SPEED CAP

I wonder how many paying customers would keep on using Netflix... if they decided to cap the download speed at a unsustainable level. BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING...

FIX THIS MICROSOFT ASAP..... or my soon to expire xbox live gold subscription won't be renewed for the 6th consecutive year.
  5. AbnormalyDeadly Win User

has youtube updated and fixed there app

It fixed my buffering issues it doesn't take 20 minutes to buffer anymore. Not sure if it's fixed freezing issues though but haven't had any today.
  6. Antillion Win User

Huge buffering issue.

The connection rate that your 54Mbps capability is refering to is just your internal wireless network. That is not related to the speed at which AT&T is sending information to you.

The only way to improve your signal with that is to actually get in touch with AT&T, have them test your lines to make sure you're getting the signal you're paying for and see if there's a higher speed package through them to get your home connected to the
    world faster.
Thema:

Buffering Issues

1. Buffering Issues - Similar Threads - Buffering Issues

2. Disney+ buffering issue still present after today's update for Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Disney+ buffering issue still present after today's update for Alpha Skip Ahead: Report submitted.... submitted by /u/jtrainacomin [link] [comments]
  3. Why did the Plex buffer issues get removed from the know issues list if ti did not get fixed?

in XboX Insiders
    Why did the Plex buffer issues get removed from the know issues list if ti did not get fixed?: This plex buffer issue has been going on for months, recently it FINALLY got added to the know issues list. This gave us some hope it may be fixed at some point. This is what the know issues was...
  4. Plex Buffer issues to the insider rings, Plex AGAIN says this is an Xbox issue, where is...

in XboX Insiders
    Plex Buffer issues to the insider rings, Plex AGAIN says this is an Xbox issue, where is...: So again we have Plex saying the Plex buffer issues on the Xbox are an Xbox issue, many of us have already reported this issue dozens of times on our Xboxes for MONTHS, and yet this issue is not...
  5. Any update to the issue of Endless Plex buffering on the Insider Rings?

in XboX Insiders
    Any update to the issue of Endless Plex buffering on the Insider Rings?: Please do not delete this thread, this directly involves an issue with the Insider rings and a bug causing Plex to go into an Endless buffer loop at various times. Please read all the notes here...
  6. Netflix buffering issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix buffering issues: Hello, So I have been having issues with the netflix app buffering constantly on the xbox one since I got it about a month ago. I have checked and my speeds, according to the xbox, are 35mb down,...
  7. DNLA Playback with the Media-player app (Spinning Circe and buffering) issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DNLA Playback with the Media-player app (Spinning Circe and buffering) issue.: DNLA is working pretty good finding My NAS server and playing media contend. The only problem I'm having is when I pause the media-player and once I resume the media that I'm viewing will start...
  8. Easy Fix for Loading and Buffering Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Easy Fix for Loading and Buffering Issues: So, I was having some issues with loading the app and then buffering the video. I went and did some research on google and found an easy fix for it. What you do is head over to Settings>Disc &...
  9. Sky app buffering issues xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sky app buffering issues xbox360: Sky app buffers every few seconds on xbox 360 and is totally unwatchable. Makes no difference being wired or through wifi. App on IPad works without any issues. Are there any quality settings...
  10. Twitch viewing buffering issues - Xbox Only issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Twitch viewing buffering issues - Xbox Only issue: Hi All Just wanted to see if anyone else is having issues with watching Twitch Streams on Xbox One? When mine is set to auto the quality drops to basically low level. If I put it on source every...