Buffering

Discus and support Buffering in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Does anyone else Xbox buffer when trying to watch game content which was captured locally? cdf1a4e1-71a8-42c9-a009-74e1b1e8c06e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ToddBajan, May 10, 2019.

1. ToddBajan
    ToddBajan Guest

Buffering

Hi,

Does anyone else Xbox buffer when trying to watch game content which was captured locally?

:)

ToddBajan, May 10, 2019
  2. IXISTiCKYIXI Win User

XBOX LIVE - INTENTIONAL SPEED CAP

I wonder how many paying customers would keep on using Netflix... if they decided to cap the download speed at a unsustainable level. BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING...

FIX THIS MICROSOFT ASAP..... or my soon to expire xbox live gold subscription won't be renewed for the 6th consecutive year.
  3. PHENOMENON2006 Win User

Netflix

not only that. Sometimes it does not buffer the same time. or one buffers during the movie.
  4. xXSUPR3MEXx Win User

Streaming

Xbox movies and tv. Just buffers, plays, buffers, then gives a message saying it cant be played
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

Buffering

Hey there Todd thanks for the update.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help, first things first we suggest
    clearing out the consoles caches since when they get full might cause this type of errors.

How to clear Game Cache on the Xbox One:

Settings

System

Storage

Clear Local Saved Games

Yes and Restart

To clear the Network Card Cache (alternate MAC address)

Settings

Network

Network Settings

Advanced settings

Alternate MAC Address

Clear and restart

IF THE CONSOLE IS CONNECTED TO THE INTERNETno
    progress or purchase data will be lost, what we accomplish by doing these steps would be to resync the profile to the cloud getting rid of any corruption as a byproduct.

If however the issue persists, try unplugging the HDDs and try it again.
    Give these steps a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other issues or inquiries!!
  6. ToddBajan Win User

Buffering

Hey there Todd thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We apologize for this inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help, we do however need a bit more information on this matter. Has any troubleshooting been done? Is there anything plugged into the console (external HDDs)? Let us know
    so we can iron this out!
    I have 2 HDD's plugged in, however I save the video content on the internal drive

I find if I restart the box it gets better, but the problem will repeat sooner or later
Thema:

Buffering

1. Buffering - Similar Threads - Buffering

2. Random disconnects and buffering on Xbox One and Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random disconnects and buffering on Xbox One and Xbox One X: I am experiencing random disconnects or high latency on both of my Xbox consoles and would like some assistance in diagnosing the issue. The main symptoms: 1) Streaming - Will randomly have long...
  3. Plex Media Server- Constantly Buffering Movies for 4k movies.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plex Media Server- Constantly Buffering Movies for 4k movies.: Was just on plex forums and they are stating they are waiting from MS to fix this bug. It's been months since PLEX is having this issue. Please fix this Microsoft as constantly buffering when...
  4. HBOGO App Constant Buffering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HBOGO App Constant Buffering: My HBOGO App cannot play anything without buffering every few minutes. This is extremely annoying. Also the only app that does this. Netflix, Amazon, all work fine. I've worked with Xbox support...
  5. HBO GO app is constantly buffering on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HBO GO app is constantly buffering on Xbox One: Hbo Go app is virtually impossible to watch. I tried the steps on another thread: uninstall app, hold Xbox button until it turns off then unplug Xbox for a few mins, plug back in and turn on,...
  6. Buffering forever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buffering forever: I'm attempting to watch netflix on my 360. Was working fine until recently. It brings up the black screen that says netflix with the little buffering circle at the bottom. Circle spins forever but...
  7. Xbox one game DVR is slow to buffer video.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one game DVR is slow to buffer video.: Xbox one is slow to buffer GAME DVR clips especially in the community dashboard PLEASE FIX!!!! 7865e0a4-8c94-48bc-a51a-5d3447026012
  8. Sky app buffering issues xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sky app buffering issues xbox360: Sky app buffers every few seconds on xbox 360 and is totally unwatchable. Makes no difference being wired or through wifi. App on IPad works without any issues. Are there any quality settings...
  9. Buffering streaming services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buffering streaming services: I just moved into a new house and connected my Xbox 360. Since moving, I am unable to watch any streaming service (Netflix, Amazon, etc.) for more than a few minutes without buffering and then...
  10. cant watch clips or stream tv shows buffering kinda thing

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant watch clips or stream tv shows buffering kinda thing: hey there im having probs with live and watching now tv and twitch.its taking ages to bring anything up like game clips screenshots then when i try streaming tv it just freezes every 10 secs its...