BUG: Audio levels and balance are off

Discus and support BUG: Audio levels and balance are off in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've been having this issue for what seems like the last month or two: Xbox One S, OS Version 10.0.19041.3068. My OneGuide and game audio levels are... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mazzocchi, Jun 30, 2020.

1. /u/Mazzocchi
    /u/Mazzocchi Guest

I've been having this issue for what seems like the last month or two:

Xbox One S, OS Version 10.0.19041.3068.

My OneGuide and game audio levels are just... off. Stuff like dialogue is always super low, where as background music and sound effects are overpoweringly loud. It's very evident when watching TV, but it happens in games as well. I checked my audio settings, and that all seems to be standard, and even swapped out HDMI cables and used different TV inputs, as well as checked my TV audio settings, but it seems to be an issue with the console.

submitted by /u/Mazzocchi
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mazzocchi, Jun 30, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. CryingHero Win User

Volume

Hi there! If you go to settings and check the Audio settings there you should be able to use the mixer to ensure that the levels are correctly setup as well as the speaker settings that should matchfor good sound balance!
  3. CRUZZifer Win User

Balances Changes Are Up

They need to lay off the "balance" changes for a while really. Maybe just work on bug fixes that are still going on/ that have been going on for awhile.
  4. Ashareem Win User

Microsoft Jackpot

New and improved bug. Played earlier today, had the usual "unable to sync your cooin balance" BS. Went to play this evening and have now lost my entire coin balance of 250,000+ coins. Still have my levels - at least for now, but expect them to be gone by
    tomorrow. This is one of the very few games I actually enjoy playing. My enjoyment level is currently down to nil.
  5. JakeJones7 Win User

Movies & TV app

That’s the first thing i tried, theres no off option just different audio english channels, unless its bugged otherwise theres no option for that.
  6. RichMidi Win User

Halo 4 Sound Issues

Didn't have the same problem but found the audio wasn't balanced in certain levels so the music was to loud drowning out the npc voices,cortanas and just general sfx. Doesn't seem to be a way to adjust the volume settings like other games
Thema:

1. BUG: Audio levels and balance are off - Similar Threads - BUG Audio levels

2. Audio Bug is screwing up gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Bug is screwing up gameplay: Whenever i try to bring down the party volume, it just mutes everything. Game volume just raises everything. Me and a few friends have this bug, so i know its not a console/ headset issue....
  3. Game/Party Audio controls are bugged

in XboX Insiders
    Game/Party Audio controls are bugged: Whenever I turn up the party volume all audio just cuts off, and when I turn up the game volume it just brings up the general volume. Even my friends on the live build are experiencing this issue,...
  4. headset audio setting bugged

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset audio setting bugged: Hello, about an hour ago the headset audio output setting for party chat on my Xbox seems to not be working for my turtle beach elite 800x. when I start a game, the audio output will work for a...
  5. Audio bug across anything that outputs 5.1 or higher

in XboX Insiders
    Audio bug across anything that outputs 5.1 or higher: I’ve noticed since the most recent update that all audio on my Xbox One X, particularly from streaming apps, is significantly reduced. Did some research and figured out that this is because that...
  6. BUG REPORT: Xbox App on mobile crashes when including party audio

in XBoX on Mobile
    BUG REPORT: Xbox App on mobile crashes when including party audio: When someone is streaming in a party and you go to include party audio on mobile, the app crashes. Happened on Iphone c15a10b3-1e9a-4556-a008-bb2dbc28d398
  7. State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Audio Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Audio Bug: I have been having a problem with audio distortion in the late game since the update to Juggernaut Edition. My sound doesn't crash and completely go away but gets really staticky and distorted....
  8. Audio Output Bug playing music, Happens every time with Stereo Uncompressed

in XboX Insiders
    Audio Output Bug playing music, Happens every time with Stereo Uncompressed: I tested this with Spotify and Pandora. Simply just plugging in my headset to the controller and then opening the Guide causes the music volume to boost x10. Moving the volume slider just once...
  9. Bug with audio on two of my games

in XBoX on Windows
    Bug with audio on two of my games: Currently two of the games on my Xbox lancer on PC do not have any audio. These two games are Sea of Thieves and The Outer Worlds. The third game i have it metro exodus which does not have this...
  10. Rainbow 6 Siege Audio Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow 6 Siege Audio Bug: On R6 I have been affected by a bug in which most my audio is weird. Gun Shot sounds are very muffled. I can't hear reloading at all, and I can't hear my operator talking. I also can (sometimes...