Bug Battlefield V accès gratuit[Translation-Bug Battlefield V free access]

Discus and support Bug Battlefield V accès gratuit[Translation-Bug Battlefield V free access] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; J'ai installer la beta gratuite de Battlefield V mais entre-temps j'ai acheté le jeu version CD donc j'ai installé le jeu version CD et une fois le... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NelsonRibeiro3, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Bug Battlefield V accès gratuit[Translation-Bug Battlefield V free access]

J'ai installer la beta gratuite de Battlefield V mais entre-temps j'ai acheté le jeu version CD donc j'ai installé le jeu version CD et une fois le téléchargement du jeu version CD terminée j'ai rencontré un bug qui m'empêche de jouer Battlefield 5 version
    CD en ligne, dans le jeux, j'ai des horloges qui s'affiche dans le menu de battlefield v qui m'empêche de jouer. Je pense que c'est cause de la beta que je ne peux pas jouer en version CD.

[Translation-I install the free beta of Battlefield V but in the meantime I bought the game CD version so I installed the game CD version and once the download of the game CD version I encountered a bug that prevents me from playing Battlefield 5
    CD version online , in the game, I have clocks that appear in the battlefield v menu that prevents me from playing. I think it's because of the beta that I can not play CD version.]

:)

NelsonRibeiro3, Nov 9, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Nelson,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend to uninstall the game and the Beta. Once uninstalled

power cycle
    the console. Once it is back on, then install the game from the disk offline. To do this go to settings>network>networks settings> and select go offline. Then insert the disc and install the game. After it is installed go back online and launch
    the game it will say time to update, update game and you should be good.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. IngoingPond7937 Win User

Hi Brad,

I deinstalled the game, went offline, re-installed the game, went online and updated the game. It took quite a while but I am still unable to play it. I hope you can help me to solve this problem.

Best regards,

Fabian
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

Purchased Battlefield V Deluxe. My email receipt shows Deluxe but the standard edition is all that is showing in my games.

5. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Battlefield V load bugs

Hi Tyson,

Thanks for reaching out to us! We understand it can be confusing since Battlefield V will not load using the EA subscription. Since the order was canceled, it is conflicting with the trial.
    I would
    recommend trying to
    remove
    and re-add your account

Side Note:
    It is
    very important to make sure
    you know the primary email/password to the account before
    removing it from the console.

To check the email being used with the gamertag, go to
    Settings > Account > sign-in, security & passkey;in middle column at the
    top it will say "show on home" if it is checked it will rotate from gamertag
    and email on homepage. If it is not check marked, it will show in this box.

If that does not work, you may need to download it using another account in order to play.

I hope this information helps! Let us know how it goes :)
  6. DistinctionRaw Win User

Battlefield V Trial Bug

I have the same problem... i have the full game running in de console... i can play the full campain but i cant play online because its telling me that i have a trail version.. please help me with this
Thema:

1. Bug Battlefield V accès gratuit[Translation-Bug Battlefield V free access] - Similar Threads - Bug Battlefield accès

2. For Honor! Achivements bugs. Ubisoft and Microsoft supp could not help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For Honor! Achivements bugs. Ubisoft and Microsoft supp could not help.: Hello, I have a problem with the achivement "For Honor!" from the game with the same name. It's an achiv of 30 points and it says "Participate in a Season and come back to see the results at the...
  3. Com ban bug?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Com ban bug?: Pretty sure there a com ban bug issue from microsoft only way to change this unfair bug leta all change to ps4 or youll never receive any help from microsoft, only way would be hire a lawyer just...
  4. bug trial version Battlefield 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bug trial version Battlefield 5: Hello, I downloaded the trial version of battlefield V last week. I liked the game and I bought it on disk. Unfortunately, the console detects the disc but once started the game still considers...
  5. Battlefield V Trial Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V Trial Bug: Since the 5.0 pacific update in Battlefield 5 the game always shows me a message that I have to upgrade the game to the full version because i am a "Trial-Player" even though the Battlefield 5...
  6. Battlefield Hardline Episode 8 Bug - XBO hangs in Flighthangar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield Hardline Episode 8 Bug - XBO hangs in Flighthangar: Hi there, Battlefield Hardline hangs in Episode 8. My XBox One S shows a flight Hangar and a loading graph on the top right Corner and stops at this Point. i have tried to Reset, Remove Disk...
  7. Battlefield 3 - Premium not carrying over correctly | Backwards compatibility bug? | Fix needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 - Premium not carrying over correctly | Backwards compatibility bug? | Fix needed: Hey there everyone, I ran into some problems regarding the backwards compatibility of Battefield 3, which I would like to discuss in this topic, hoping for some sort of fix/solution, since I...
  8. Battlefield 4 glitch/bug or console please help!!!!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 glitch/bug or console please help!!!!!!!!: well recently my bf4 disc 1 is becoming unplayable it doesnt have any scratches and I even installed it and deleted all updates everything but it still isnt working when I join a server I get in...
  9. Battlefield 4 progression bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 progression bug: I've been having trouble with battlefield 4 since the feburary update to Xbox one. I'm a rank 30 with plenty of weapon unlocks, yet when I start a multiplayer game in one of battlefields built...
  10. Time Played comparison bug - BATTLEFIELD 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Time Played comparison bug - BATTLEFIELD 4: So, apparently I've played battlefield 4 for 20 days solid. It's more like 8 hours since launch. Could I kindly ask you guys and gals to check yours? To do it, simply click on friends > compare...