(Bug) Blair witch - got stuck

Discus and support (Bug) Blair witch - got stuck in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. Ive been playing Blair witch game on xbox one for a while. I completed 6 chapters but I got stuck in chapter 7. I thought that I just dont know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Firedaxter222, Sep 9, 2019.

1. (Bug) Blair witch - got stuck

Hello. Ive been playing Blair witch game on xbox one for a while. I completed 6 chapters but I got stuck in chapter 7. I thought that I just dont know what to do so I checked a walktrough a realised that I have a bug in game. I have to use tape to lift
    a stone and then use the dog to dig a hole but my dog is not doing anything. Moreover I havnt reveived a monolog from the main characte after coming to the place.

:)

Firedaxter222, Sep 9, 2019
  2. sandy the hippy Win User

I guess we are gonna have to be patient with the developer and hope that they are on the case. The bugs have ruined the game for me currently, yet I've seen friends who have had no issues play through whole game, then only encounter bugs the 2nd play through
  3. denis97g Win User

Hello! did you try to reinstall the game?
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Yeah reinstalling won't help, the game is pretty buggy. I had to reload from an autosave numerous times(7 or 8) because character or dog got stuck in random places, usually due to bad clipping, standing too near an object or pile of logs. It also
    would let me interract with various objects, police car toy, baseball, padlock, fuse boxes... dog disappeared into a car and got stuck. He got stuck in a tree. Woulsnt move at some points.Hopefully they will patch it at some point cause after 2 days of it,
    I gave up
    You just put me off from wanting to play. I'll wait for a few patches.
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

Try it anyways, like.i said, a few friends made it thru it with out giving up, and some of the dog bugs are pretty hilarious. Could be worth it just for that. Had bullet running around backwards with his back legs and butt in the air for the whole *spoiler
    potentially* bit with the swirly leaves
  6. Firedaxter222 Win User

Oh thats sad as I was looking forward to playing that game. Hope they solve bugs soon.
Thema:

1. (Bug) Blair witch - got stuck - Similar Threads - Bug Blair witch

2. Borderlands 3 Bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Bug?: So, just got the game and am trying to play co op. We are stuck at the area with [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] when he is trying to give you the tracking device. We are unable to move, only look...
  3. Is this a bug some of my games are missing there picture

in XboX Insiders
    Is this a bug some of my games are missing there picture: So once I got to my games in my ready to install list I have 2 games that have a blank picture DayD through time Lornsword winter It's been like this for 3 weeks now Is this a me issue or...
  4. Broadcast Gameplay option bugged in Privacy & online safety settings on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Broadcast Gameplay option bugged in Privacy & online safety settings on PC.: Is there any known fix for the broadcast gameplay option in the Privacy & online safety settings? When I attempt to stream via the windows game bar I receive this error. I have scoured the...
  5. Gears 5 Sound Bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 Sound Bug: Hello, Xbox player playing on PC As soon as I launch I am hit with a sound bug, the only way I can describe it is, Lag, so I will get sound for maybe half a second then it will be silent for...
  6. Bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Bug: Hello, in Pc I have a bug in Gears 5 that the parallel conversations during the game between the characters are mute, like cut off and in the configuration are linked. Already the cinematographic...
  7. Probleme Xbox One S ( Bug dans le Menu et dans n'importe que jeux ) I take the answers in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme Xbox One S ( Bug dans le Menu et dans n'importe que jeux ) I take the answers in...: Bonjour , Voici mon probleme , Depuis que j'ai déménage , j'ai change de téle et je suis parti sur une téle 4k j'ai donc branche mon xbox dessus et depuis ce jour rien n'est fluide le menu xbox...
  8. The Insider App (Report a Bug) needs an overhaul.

in XboX Insiders
    The Insider App (Report a Bug) needs an overhaul.: For those who have a game library big enough will understand how slow is to report a game bug, cause you have to wait for the app to load all the library and game tile icons before you can move...
  9. BUG

in XBoX on Windows
    BUG: Bonjour , Cela fait plus de 2 semaines que je possède forza horizon 4 , je suis niveau 31 mais je n'accède pas a la salle des enchères pour vendre mes véhicules , cela commence légèrement...
  10. Vibration bug?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vibration bug?: Turned off vibration a few weeks back because i was playing borderlands 2 and the vibrations in that game are crazy. Well now i wanna turn it back on and it seems to be bugged and not allowing me...