(Bug) Blair witch - got stuck

Discus and support (Bug) Blair witch - got stuck in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. Ive been playing Blair witch game on xbox one for a while. I completed 6 chapters but I got stuck in chapter 7. I thought that I just dont know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Firedaxter222, Sep 9, 2019.

1. (Bug) Blair witch - got stuck

Hello. Ive been playing Blair witch game on xbox one for a while. I completed 6 chapters but I got stuck in chapter 7. I thought that I just dont know what to do so I checked a walktrough a realised that I have a bug in game. I have to use tape to lift
    a stone and then use the dog to dig a hole but my dog is not doing anything. Moreover I havnt reveived a monolog from the main characte after coming to the place.

:)

Firedaxter222, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Firedaxter222 Win User

Oh that actually worked. Thank you so much.
  3. Korhog Win User

can you load previous chapter?
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

I guess we are gonna have to be patient with the developer and hope that they are on the case. The bugs have ruined the game for me currently, yet I've seen friends who have had no issues play through whole game, then only encounter bugs the 2nd play through
  5. denis97g Win User

Hello! did you try to reinstall the game?
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Fired,

Thanks for letting us know it worked. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to talk to fellow gamers.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. (Bug) Blair witch - got stuck - Similar Threads - Bug Blair witch

2. Forza Horizon 4 Loading bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Loading bug: I recently formatted my computer, it worked, updated windows and drivers, so I decided to download the forza, I had this game before and worked normally in this same config. What happens is, this...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 RB/LB double clicking (Double Input bug)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 RB/LB double clicking (Double Input bug): I don't know what this bug is, or if it's just a fortnite thing but it's annoying, extremely annoying. Is there any type of fix or does anyone know exactly the problem with this. Multiple people...
  4. Which language to use for bug reports?

in XboX Insiders
    Which language to use for bug reports?: I try to do a lot of bug reporting and though I usually write my reports in english (with my Xbox set to german), but I also specifically like to look out for localization errors, cut off text on...
  5. XCloud Bug - Controller Movement/Game Selection

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud Bug - Controller Movement/Game Selection: [IMG] submitted by /u/GatesyOfficial [link] [comments]
  6. Bug: Evolve not installable in Alpha

in XboX Insiders
    Bug: Evolve not installable in Alpha: The game (used to be Games with Gold) doesn't show up in the library at all, if you search for it in the store it will tell you that you can play it with Gold but the install button is greyed out....
  7. Latest Update Bug Energy Saving Mode Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest Update Bug Energy Saving Mode Not Working: If you recently ran the latest update (1/2020) for your Xbox One X console, the Energy Saving Mode is not working immediately after when you hold down your controller for shutdown. You need to...
  8. Bug no jogo lego Marvel super heroes 2 na fase de lemuria o rio do jogo -[Translation - Bug...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug no jogo lego Marvel super heroes 2 na fase de lemuria o rio do jogo -[Translation - Bug...: Um monstro fica congelado nessa fase só que era pra ele não ficar congelado -[Translation - A monster gets frozen at this stage only he wasn't supposed to freeze]...
  9. Blair Witch Save Bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Blair Witch Save Bug: I quit the game at the part where you have to go to Camp B to find an valve. When I returned to continue, I only had the option to play a new game. I tried connecting and logging out, implementing...
  10. [Bug] Blair Witch - Cant move past "Dog Customisation" screen

in XBoX on Windows
    [Bug] Blair Witch - Cant move past "Dog Customisation" screen: I've just started Blair Witch on PC, however before I've actually "played" anything, I hit what appears to be a bug that I cant move past. On the very first level, where your character arrives at...