BUG: Guide takes a long time to populate after reboot

Discus and support BUG: Guide takes a long time to populate after reboot in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; What it says in the description, when starting the console it will load the empty guide, then after 5 to 10 seconds load your last four apps/games.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NotFromMilkyWay, Jun 30, 2020.

1. BUG: Guide takes a long time to populate after reboot

What it says in the description, when starting the console it will load the empty guide, then after 5 to 10 seconds load your last four apps/games.

submitted by /u/NotFromMilkyWay
    [link] [comments]

/u/NotFromMilkyWay, Jun 30, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Turv3y Win User

Xbox 360 S 320gb HHD in Canada? Where can we buy them?

You noticed that too Arkham? When your games list is populating or even to be able to select all games and what not it takes a long time like 30-40 seconds at times...same with the option to install games takes a long time to appear too.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Taking a long time

Actually it mostly depends from the speed of your net connection. Although sometimes impending updates might cause delay and you will have to clear your console cache like this:

Press and hold the power button on the front of the console until it powers down completely.

Unplug the power cable from the back of the console so that the power brick in not connected to the console.

Press the power button on the console three or four times. This will ensure that any remaining power in the battery is drained, clearing the cache on the console.

Plug the power cable back into the console.

Wait for the light on the power brick to change from white to orange.

Turn on the console using the power button.
  4. Harlita Win User

update

I got a system update this morning- my xbox wont boot now, but if it's going to take a long time- it should say so, after 12 minutes of sitting at a black screen with no movement following the reboot- i turned it off. this is bologna.
  5. jdkay20 Win User

Xbox one stuck while loading home

everything takes to long to load Cortina Home Guide with error code each time
  6. iAshHD Win User

What game would you choose?

Wow Camaroboy, long time no see.

Anyway, if it was me, I would go with Halo 3. As long as it has a populated community that is.
Thema:

BUG: Guide takes a long time to populate after reboot

1. BUG: Guide takes a long time to populate after reboot - Similar Threads - BUG Guide takes

2. Minecraft PE bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE bug: When i was trying to add my friend on Minecraft PE it just exited the app. I’ve tried reinstalling, and relog into my microsoft acoount to see if it worked but it didn’t can you help?...
  3. Bug minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug minecraft: Bonjour, je vous envois cette question car je ne sais pas comment réglé mon problème j'ai créé un compte Microsoft sur la ps4 et ce matin sa ma déconnecté et quand j'essaie de me reconnecter sa me...
  4. My Xbox one X started bugging out

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one X started bugging out: I brought my Xbox about 2 years ago and one day my xbox froze when i was turning it off, it never turned off after that so i unplugged it and now when i turn it off, it wont load, in fact it says...
  5. Xbox bug when playing 360 backwards compatibility games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox bug when playing 360 backwards compatibility games: I'm in xbox insider alpha skip ahead on my xbox one x and have recently found that despite been connected to xbox live (via ethernet to router, all network tests pass ok) when I play a 360...
  6. BUG: Unresponsive guide button (new guide menu)

in XboX Insiders
    BUG: Unresponsive guide button (new guide menu): The guide opens (or close) not on every button press. There doesn't seem to be a clear pattern, I can open and close it 10 times in a row and then the 11th and 12th don't work at all, sometimes...
  7. xbox guide menu needs an option to report a bug with games and apps

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox guide menu needs an option to report a bug with games and apps: This discussion is directed at microsoft. The xbox guide menu needs an option to report an issue with games or apps and allow to send a recording or screenshot of the issue straight to the...
  8. Media Player App / XBox Guide/Home Button Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Media Player App / XBox Guide/Home Button Bug: When watching a video through the media player up, if i press the guide/home button to bring up the guide/home side menu it will also skip back to the previous video file available. I've tested...
  9. Gamerpic haven't changed in guide menu... strange bug?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic haven't changed in guide menu... strange bug?: Hi! First of all, excuse me if it is a wrong part of a forum or something like that (it was hard to find a place to post this problem). And, second of all... There's some strange stuff going on...
  10. Xbox One: One Guide Preview Program bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One: One Guide Preview Program bug: Report for update: OS version released: th2_xb_rel_1603.160225-1900 Released: 6:00PM PST 3/1 (2:00AM GMT 2/3) Problem: OneGuide: When watching tv if you click down on directional button to...