Bug? I had to redownload Xbox Game Pass for PC and now there is no option to switch accounts.

Discus and support Bug? I had to redownload Xbox Game Pass for PC and now there is no option to switch accounts. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have two other PCs and they work normally I can switch accounts whenever. This PC however skips asking if I want to switch accounts. When I restart... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Helldiver_of_Mars, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Bug? I had to redownload Xbox Game Pass for PC and now there is no option to switch accounts.

I have two other PCs and they work normally I can switch accounts whenever. This PC however skips asking if I want to switch accounts. When I restart the app sometimes (randomly) it will ask me if this is the correct user/account I hit it and it skips the switch then logs me in to the wrong account anyway.

There are no options for switching an account like normal.

I've reinstalled it repeatedly. In fact even when I reinstall it goes to the first account I installed. The only way for me to switch is to go into registry and delete the Xbox app information.

submitted by /u/Helldiver_of_Mars
    [link] [comments]

/u/Helldiver_of_Mars, Jan 12, 2022
  2. tnk93 Win User

Problems creating Looking for Group posts.

I used to have a Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) subscription active on this account from a 3 months Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) code i got from discord nitro. This now appears under Canceled subscriptions as Expired on 2/28/2020.

This month i bought a XBOX one X and activated an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 1 month key which should overwrite the old Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) one since it also includes it.

Update: I am seeing a Your Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) subscription has expired. message when entering the Services & subscriptions page on my microsoft account. It also has the RENEW option, which is completely pointless since i have the Xbox Game Pass
    Ultimate acctive.
  3. PedroCustódio2 Win User

FS2020 stuck in update screen - XBox pass version

Found this on reddit and this worked for me!

" had the same issue and found a solution for the Game Pass version. You need to switch accounts in the Xbox beta app. Switch to a different (or new) account, then launch the game and it will
    start downloading everything again. Once done you can switch back to your regular account."
    Do I have to subscribe to the game pass once more? The new account does not recognize the game pass I have bought on the original one.
  4. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Football Manager 2019 on Microsoft Store

Fm19 is available on pc via the game pass option and should work exactly like any other game to be able to download and play, as long as you are signed in to your ms account that has the game pass.

Remember the ultimate game pass includes the pc option allowing you to play the games on pc.

Some games are available on both pc and xbox and others only on the one platform
  5. mcg67 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate - without the PC Games

Hey Smwutches, XBF Eladio M, ngochi,

Thanks for replying to my question. Either indie tittles or 3rd party games, the PC side of Game Pass Ultimate doesn't interest me.

What I was enquiring about, is if Xbox had any plans to offer users the option of combining their standard Game Pass &
    Xbox Live subscriptions into one account.
  6. HTG Apache Win User

Game Pass won't let me change subscription to Game Pass PC

Sorry if someone has asked this before.

I've had game pass for like two months now, but never actually owned an Xbox One, so I wanted to change my subscription to game pass PC and when I go to the update or cancel payments the only option available to me is to update to game pass ultimate which
    I don't want.

[​IMG]

I hope someone can help me, thanks in advance.
    I do not believe at this time you can switch the Xbox Gamepass to the PC Gamepass. You can either cancel your Xbox Gamepass and resubscribe to the PC Gamepass or just upgrade to the Ultimate Gamepass which is on-sale right now for just $1

Hope that helps.
Thema:

Bug? I had to redownload Xbox Game Pass for PC and now there is no option to switch accounts.

1. Bug? I had to redownload Xbox Game Pass for PC and now there is no option to switch accounts. - Similar Threads - Bug redownload Game

2. Internet bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet bug: On my Xbox I’m getting 200 ping and 23mbs but on my iPad I’m getting 1 ping and 100mbs even though it same internet how do I fix? f8e83071-f0f5-4684-a1a9-c6536958c0dd
  3. Xbox Series X menu bugging.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X menu bugging.: So, about an hour ago from writing this post my XSX (Xbox Series X) has been messing up such as, when I press the home button it opens the dashboard & proceeds to scroll all the way to the left,...
  4. Bug reports for xbox series-s guide and streaming through xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Bug reports for xbox series-s guide and streaming through xbox app: I've been experiencing an unresponsive xbox quide button while on my console, and also while streaming over the xbox app outside of games or apps i stuggle to be able to click on anything using...
  5. Xbox bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox bug: So I’m playing gta and it randomly clips stuff how do I fix it. it’s filling my storage 26c6511d-178a-49f9-9ab5-164edec3422a
  6. Xbox bug

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox bug: When I press the Xbox logo button to see if anyone has message etc… nothing happens the screen just goes a bit grey/gray so I’m stuck in gta and I can’t quit game or do anything how to fix...
  7. Xbox enforcement bug. My xbox says im banned but the xbox enforcement page says im good

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement bug. My xbox says im banned but the xbox enforcement page says im good: [img] This is the email i got from microsoft it dosent say how long my account is banned or anything. And the xbox enforcement page says my character is clean with an almost full rep bar. Yet i...
  8. Xbox Series X 4k Settings bug/Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X 4k Settings bug/Issue: The allow 4k setting is checked but it is also grayed out on my Xbox Series X, why is this like that? submitted by /u/AlphaLegendOmega [link] [comments]
  9. On my account there is a bug wich allows user's to log into my account and use a credit...

in XBoX Accessibility
    On my account there is a bug wich allows user's to log into my account and use a credit...: Purchasing a set amount off money at $100.00 Xbox Digital Gift Card $100.00 Xbox Digital Gift Card . I have the digital gift in my cart inside Cart: 8391814690. I click CheckOut which pushes me to...
  10. Is there an Insider build which fixes the bug where games are reinstalled/redownloaded...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there an Insider build which fixes the bug where games are reinstalled/redownloaded...: I’m just wondering if an Insider build exists which fixes this very annoying bug: On a Series S with automatic updates for the console and games enabled, games installed on an external hard drive...