Bug in Coop Campaign when I use Butcher's Cleaver weapon

Discus and support Bug in Coop Campaign when I use Butcher's Cleaver weapon in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everybody! I'm playing online coop Campaign on Insane level with 3 friends of mine. In many situations, the better weapon is the Butcher's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DiegoPereira25, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Bug in Coop Campaign when I use Butcher's Cleaver weapon

Hello everybody!

I'm playing online coop Campaign on Insane level with 3 friends of mine. In many situations, the better weapon is the Butcher's Cleaver.

But after some enemy kills, a bug / glicht happens: the screens turn to a dark / red color, the camera angle drastic changes and I bleed out until I die. If any of my team mates uses the Butcher's Cleaver, the same problem happens.

Maybe, my problem partially have a connection with this another one:

https://forums.epicgames.com/threads/973461-(MASSIVE-BUG)-when-using-the-Butcher-s-Cleaver-(XBOX360)

Thanks for any help you could give and sorry about my english.

PS: It's a shame the developers don't fixes bugs like this! :-(

:)

DiegoPereira25, Apr 16, 2014
  2. hooray84
    hooray84 Guest
    Cleaver Execution

You can do it in campaign without having to unlock it. All executions are unlocked in campaign. Any other gametype requires you to unlock the weapon ex by getting so many kills. Just find a cleaver, down a guy with the lancer, pistol, ect, and hold Y with
    the cleaver equipped.

hooray84, Apr 16, 2014
  3. Danno McK.
    Danno McK. Guest
    Cleaver Execution

[quote user="CyrixSG"]Cleaver is by far one of the more brutal executions and thus, probably my favorite.[/quote]

I haven't seen the cleaver execution so this isn't a direct rebuttal, but the Scorcher execution really startled me (in both a good and bad way).

From what I've seen (and more-experienced players can correct me if I'm wrong), weapon-specific executions are available in
    standard campaign, but need to be unlocked for Arcade campaign. Further, weapon kills in Arcade don't count toward unlocking the executions, so you have to unlock them via Versus or Horde in order to use the executions in Arcade campaign.
    (We might all need to be more careful when saying "in campaign", since there are differences between standard and Arcade.)

Danno McK., Apr 16, 2014
  4. monosocratic Win User

Cleaver Execution

The cleaver kills should be acquired on horde. You are looking for both Butchers and savage Theron with cleavers as well. Yes, scorcher execution is the best, by far, but cleaver is second. Both are quality because they are not just hitting your opponent
    in the head with the weapon, as too many of them are.
  5. hooray84 Win User

Cleaver Execution

You can do it in campaign without having to unlock it. All executions are unlocked in campaign. Any other gametype requires you to unlock the weapon ex by getting so many kills. Just find a cleaver, down a guy with the lancer, pistol, ect, and hold Y with
    the cleaver equipped.
  6. Danno McK. Win User

Cleaver Execution

[quote user="CyrixSG"]Cleaver is by far one of the more brutal executions and thus, probably my favorite.[/quote]

I haven't seen the cleaver execution so this isn't a direct rebuttal, but the Scorcher execution really startled me (in both a good and bad way).

From what I've seen (and more-experienced players can correct me if I'm wrong), weapon-specific executions are available in
    standard campaign, but need to be unlocked for Arcade campaign. Further, weapon kills in Arcade don't count toward unlocking the executions, so you have to unlock them via Versus or Horde in order to use the executions in Arcade campaign.
    (We might all need to be more careful when saying "in campaign", since there are differences between standard and Arcade.)
  7. UnyoBro Win User

Cleaver

Just play a random pick up game in horde and don't quit early. I see cleavers all the time just sitting on the ground. Also, I'm not sure if this works, but the first wave of beast lets you play as a butcher so there's a cleaver to start.
  8. Jedi Knight GZ Win User

Cleaver Execution

final fact on executions. They DO unlock in Horde and DO NOT unlock in campaign. The cleaver execution can probably ONLY be unlocked in Horde when there is a specific map that spawns cleaver enemies.
Thema:

Bug in Coop Campaign when I use Butcher's Cleaver weapon

1. Bug in Coop Campaign when I use Butcher's Cleaver weapon - Similar Threads - Bug Coop Campaign

2. Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...: So Yeah I have a problem where a pop up keep telling me that I can't views or use generated content until I change the setting. The thing is that The setting in question is already enable to...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 - Achievement Bug (Certified Adventurer)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - Achievement Bug (Certified Adventurer): Im not be able to unlock the Certified Adventurer Achievement in Forza Horizon 4. Ive done all of the task, but the Achievement will not unlock... How can i fix this? (Im playing on Windows 10...
  4. New store - feedback and some bugs

in XboX Insiders
    New store - feedback and some bugs: [Region - Canada] Wish List is not as good as the old store. We only see 4 items per page, and honestly there's no need for the large tiles, a list is good enough. We already know these items...
  5. Chat mixer bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat mixer bug: My xbox wont let me turn up or down my headset chat mixer, its stuck all the way up to my friends so I cant hear my game how do I fix this? 853ef3a1-5abc-41c8-a468-226b637231f7
  6. Xbox Update preview possible bug

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Update preview possible bug: On the Xbox update preview in the insiders hub it says update required but on the settings it says console is up to date. Any ideas what’s happened? submitted by /u/HAWKDrakzar [link] [comments]
  7. New store: Suggestions and bugs for the redesign

in XboX Insiders
    New store: Suggestions and bugs for the redesign: Please let me filter games by owned/not owned. I don't want to see all the content I own already in deals and other categories. Move the rating back to the tile so we can easily see how games...
  8. Can I repair my Xbox after it was bug bombed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I repair my Xbox after it was bug bombed?: A couple weeks ago me and my family bug bombed our house but my Xbox was not covered, so when came back to my house and attempted to press the power button, the Xbox made a quieter version of the...
  9. I found this bug in the setting (I have xbox beta preview for software updates)

in XboX Insiders
    I found this bug in the setting (I have xbox beta preview for software updates): [IMG] submitted by /u/SuperParthz [link] [comments]
  10. Sacred citadel on xbox one coop local bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sacred citadel on xbox one coop local bug: Hi, I download sacred citadel and I play on the xbox one but I am not able to play a two-player local co-op. He always asks me to download a profile 360 but its not working I can not add a guest....